xbox one wont allow me to purchase content and wont let me reset to factory defaults

Discus and support xbox one wont allow me to purchase content and wont let me reset to factory defaults in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; subject anyone else having this issue or know how to fix ? thanks in advance 678383a5-9f97-425a-a1a3-5d7692ee4aa5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tarman8Suicide, Feb 3, 2016.

1. xbox one wont allow me to purchase content and wont let me reset to factory defaults

subject anyone else having this issue or know how to fix ? thanks in advance

:)

Tarman8Suicide, Feb 3, 2016
  2. BrokeGolfDad
    BrokeGolfDad Guest
    Wont Save

my xbox one x keeps telling me I have to clear all my local saves and the cloud will sync my progress but ive cleared my local saves twice and reset to factory defaults and it still wont save or it wont sync???????

BrokeGolfDad, Feb 3, 2016
  3. Cant access any games or apps on my xbox

I tried and wont let me factory reset, I cant access settings to do anything

DarthStewie97, Feb 3, 2016
  4. xbox one wont allow me to purchase content and wont let me reset to factory defaults

You cant get into settings ? Is it stuck on a screen with an error ?

RobertBuckalew, Feb 3, 2016
  5. I can get into settings and able to push the system reset button and then it freezes also when I go to buy content it just goes to a black screen with a green thinking circle and after a min or two back to purchase screen . I can buy dlc through my laptop
    just unable to through xbox itself

6. I get no error code just nothing happens

7. well that's a new one ...try this to see if it frees things up enough to work , if it dosent , you may have to use the "offline update tool " .... support.xbox.com/.../offline-system-update-diagnostic-tool

but try this first ...

go into settings and remove all the profiles , (make sure you have the email and password to get them back ) after you remove the profiles , shut the xbox down by holding the xbox logo on the console for 8 seconds till it powers down , while it is off ,
    unplug your modem and router for 30 seconds to clear them also , plug the modem and router back up and when they are online , turn the xbox back on , when it is all the way up . re add your main profile ...it may sit there and sync a little while but all SHOULD
    be good afterwards ...

RobertBuckalew, Feb 3, 2016
  8. xbox one wont allow me to purchase content and wont let me reset to factory defaults

I will try in a bit and let ya know if it worked thanks

9. did not work gonna have to try offline diagnostic

Tarman8Suicide, Feb 5, 2016
  10. Kyle Spadaro
    Kyle Spadaro Guest
    As for the purchasing problem, is it possible your payment method is no longer valid?

As for the factory reset issue, try hard resetting your Xbox and see if that works. If not, let me know.

Kyle Spadaro, Oct 31, 2018
  11. Tarman8Suicide Win User

xbox one wont allow me to purchase content and wont let me reset to factory defaults

I will try in a bit and let ya know if it worked thanks
  12. Tarman8Suicide Win User

did not work gonna have to try offline diagnostic
  13. Kyle Spadaro Win User

As for the purchasing problem, is it possible your payment method is no longer valid?

As for the factory reset issue, try hard resetting your Xbox and see if that works. If not, let me know.
  14. Tarman8Suicide Win User

I can get into settings and able to push the system reset button and then it freezes also when I go to buy content it just goes to a black screen with a green thinking circle and after a min or two back to purchase screen . I can buy dlc through my laptop
    just unable to through xbox itself
  15. RobertBuckalew Win User

You cant get into settings ? Is it stuck on a screen with an error ?
Thema:

1. xbox one wont allow me to purchase content and wont let me reset to factory defaults - Similar Threads - wont allow purchase

2. Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S: Screen shows: Give this code to an adult You're not quite old enough for this PUR-MaturityRatingsDenialUserNotInFamily +rciZxNr49hdDcBjudZKHv.781 2023/12/29 - 21:40:35 UTC I already changed...
  3. Minecraft wont allow me to log in, and says buy again when I already bought the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft wont allow me to log in, and says buy again when I already bought the game: I bought minecraft a long time ago on one email address i got. Migrated it, and everything was working out fine. Haven't played in a while and wanted to play with my siblings so I tried to log in...
  4. I was forced to create a new account and it wont allow me to log into my old account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was forced to create a new account and it wont allow me to log into my old account...: I made a minecraft account this month and then tried logging in today and it forced me to make a new account and now Ive lossed all my progress and when I try switch to the other account it puts...
  5. wont allow me to play minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wont allow me to play minecraft java: I went on to the microsoft store and tried opening mc java after i got it confirmed by a gaurdian i tried opening it and still asked me to get it accepted from the gaurdian even though my gaurdian...
  6. I trying to change payment account for Xbox PC app account but it wont allow me to add...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I trying to change payment account for Xbox PC app account but it wont allow me to add...: It prompt for business account or school account only. Why? [img] deb90c40-4018-4b12-9795-8636a96ee459
  7. Why Cloud gaming wont let me play allowed games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Cloud gaming wont let me play allowed games?: I want to play a game that is above my age restriction but is in the allowed apps section of family settings. I can play it on my Xbox but not on cloud gaming. What is happening and how can I fix...
  8. for a series X I have three different headsets that all allow me to hear the game but wont...

in XBoX on Consoles
    for a series X I have three different headsets that all allow me to hear the game but wont...: I have a steel series arctis pro, turtle beach steath 600, and a astro a20. None of them will allow me to talk but they all let me hear game and chat. how can i fix this?...
  9. I was forced to create a new account and it wont allow me to log into my old account but i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was forced to create a new account and it wont allow me to log into my old account but i...: I Logged on to minecraft cause I havent played in a few months and when I did, microsoft had asked me to make a new account. I previously had an account on this same email so I thought it was...
  10. Xbox update, Halo Infinite wont allow campaign

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update, Halo Infinite wont allow campaign: I bought Halo Infinite right after it came out in Dec. of 2021. Played the game fine for about a year. I don't play often, especially in the summer. Anyway, went to resume playing my campaign in...