XBOX ONE won't accept Xbox Live code.

Discus and support XBOX ONE won't accept Xbox Live code. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time I enter the code for Xbox Live. A pop-up shows up saying "Something happened on our end, try again later" or something. Can you please guide... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AliJK08, Nov 4, 2017.

1. AliJK08
    AliJK08 Guest

Every time I enter the code for Xbox Live. A pop-up shows up saying "Something happened on our end, try again later" or something. Can you please guide me on how to fix this? I checked the Internet for solutions but nothing changed.

:)

AliJK08, Nov 4, 2017
  2. Xbox 360 error code: [Mod removed]

Won't accept the redee code of xbox live gold membership we bought

WarmedList90958, Nov 4, 2017
  3. Amazon Xbox Live code not working

Just ordered a gold live membership from amazon. xbox site is not managing to redeem the code I have been sent and also won't accept the error code showing up - what do I do now????

angrypumpkin333, Nov 4, 2017
  4. Kiokari Win User

Pre-Paid Card not working.

Having same issue, live has expired but it won't accept the code....HELP!!!!!
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox live gold acount ended 9 months early

that would mean you never redeemed it or it was never accepted

all xbox live codes are one time use
  6. joseA8 Win User

WTH!?!?! new update wont let me play halo reach!

with the brand new update it won't accept my email to get on to xbox live
  7. joseA8 Win User

WTH!?!?! new update wont let me play halo reach!

with the brand new update it won't accept my email to get on to xbox live
  8. zer0260 Win User

xbox live not working - I can't play multiplayer!

@Venti Dos i posted in your thread with same problem and noticed nobody wants to resolve the issue i was planning on purchasing a 12 month Xbox live code at the end of the trial but with the Xbox one not accepting any codes i enter whether it be a game add-on
    code or trial code Xbox will not accept it will just do my online gaming with PS plus
Thema:

1. XBOX ONE won't accept Xbox Live code. - Similar Threads - won't accept Live

2. Why won't my Xbox accept my password?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't my Xbox accept my password?: Each time I try to purchase a game, the game store will not accept my password to enter. bb8d2ef2-bded-41c0-a9c4-aba22c137b1e
  3. I have changed my password and everything else it sends me a link on my TV it won't accept...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have changed my password and everything else it sends me a link on my TV it won't accept...: I need someone to contact me I have been dealing with this issue all day long I have done everything including changing my password but it is still not allowing me to play games I'm tired of...
  4. Microsoft won't accept my phone number to send me a verification code using COX VIOP I just...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft won't accept my phone number to send me a verification code using COX VIOP I just...: Microsoft won't accept my phone number to send me a verification code using COX VIOP I just change over To. I do not know how to fix this Please help. e270f120-5b51-4d11-a4c2-bcc9d4fa2fc9
  5. ONE X suddenly won't connect to 2.4 GHz, but accepts 5 GHz networks

in XBoX on Consoles
    ONE X suddenly won't connect to 2.4 GHz, but accepts 5 GHz networks: My ONE X had been using the same 2.4 GHz (home) wifi for 3 years+. Then I connected it to a 5 GHz network, once. Then I tried to reconnect it to the home wifi, when it said: *Connecting to...
  6. Xbox Series S won't accept correct Wi-Fi Password when reconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S won't accept correct Wi-Fi Password when reconnecting: I can't connect to the internet on my Xbox series X, with the correct name and password. 578dea74-cc02-4840-a79b-a29e0b2dd528
  7. Microsoft won't accept my details for verifying my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft won't accept my details for verifying my account: Hi, Hoping someone may be able to assist me, I've been asked to verify my home account for playing Xbox but every time i submit the form and all the details microsoft reply saying the...
  8. Microsoft won't accept new debit card info.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft won't accept new debit card info.: Does anyone know why my account won't let me add a new payment method? My current card on file is no longer active due to replacing it a few week ago. When I go to add a new card after entering...
  9. Won't accept pre-paid card live has expired...help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't accept pre-paid card live has expired...help: So my live expired and i have a 12 mo. Prepaid card,neither online or live will accept it. Whyyyyyyy??? 9aa77714-f450-44d9-a2e8-da7b4cad1cf4
  10. I can't restore my old account/Xbox Live won't accept my password.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't restore my old account/Xbox Live won't accept my password.: I am so unbelievably frustrated with xbox right now. I sat in front of my xbox for 2 and a half hours the other day trying to sign into my account after updating all of my security information and...