Xbox One with Time Warner Cable

Discus and support Xbox One with Time Warner Cable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just purchased an Xbox One. Set up the live tv feature and I am able to see the picture but I am unable to change the channel. My channel listing shows... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheRealTonyG23, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Xbox One with Time Warner Cable

Just purchased an Xbox One. Set up the live tv feature and I am able to see the picture but I am unable to change the channel. My channel listing shows using the xbox controller but I am unable to change the channel by using the time warner remote. I set
    up the cable box by entering the model number SMT H3260 manually for the box and the tv was found automatically. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

TheRealTonyG23, Jul 28, 2014
  2. Does time warner cable work with xbox one?

I have timer warner cable and I have a cisco cable box and my Xbox one works with the cisco cable box that time warner installed. The Xbox can power it on off and change channels but it cannot fast forward or pause anything not even DVR stuff or live tv
    like my cable box can...

Forevernight64, Jul 28, 2014
  3. obas
    obas Guest
    Time Warner Cable

Are there any Time Warner subscribers here that have LiveTV working well (without freezing and audio sync issues)? What model cable box are you on?

I've had only small windows of success with the Scientific Atalatic 8300 but this model is several years and probably years old from when the cable company got it.

thanks for any info

Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox One with Time Warner Cable