Xbox One with HDD Dead, with insider OS version. needing help

Discus and support Xbox One with HDD Dead, with insider OS version. needing help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, i have a xbox one fat version, my hdd fail, it dont read anymore, i am insider program, the OSU dont work. I need System Update content folder A... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Certain_Acadia8353, Aug 22, 2023.

1. Xbox One with HDD Dead, with insider OS version. needing help

Hi, i have a xbox one fat version, my hdd fail, it dont read anymore, i am insider program, the OSU dont work. I need System Update content folder A and B from someone with the same OS version like me.
    With that folders i will can restore to default system OS version and later run OSU normally.
    My OS Version 25398.1705.amd64free.xb_flt_2308zn.230807-2200
    please somebody wit same OS version like me thats can upload via google drive that folders.
    Thank

submitted by /u/Certain_Acadia8353
    [link] [comments]

/u/Certain_Acadia8353, Aug 22, 2023
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox Insider is DEATH

Erm..........................am I missing something here?

Your saying that the latest version of the Xbox OS has bricked your external HDD?

HOW?

How could that possibly happen?

Nothing about the system OS goes onto the external HDD, so why would it brick it?

Also I've been in the Insider program for a couple of years (think I'm an Alpha Insider) and nothing on my system has been bricked and like I said I'm an Alpha Insider so I get really dodgy OS's.
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Xbox insider OS version

4. SHaMROCK 73 Win User

Xbox insider OS version

This is not a solution. We are helping MS previewing this **** and now my console is bricked and you send us to a third party website to do our own research and rely on other users. Complete BS!!!
  5. mistahfunny Win User

Every time I try to install a specfic game from pc game pass it stops at 4 percent and gives me an error, and this only happens with that game, other games install with no issues

It is on the same drive as the OS

Insider program did not help

Neither did installing on an external drive

Windows 11 Pro OS 22621.2134
    Xbox app version 2307.1001.5.0

Gaming services version 13.78.12002.0
  6. wolfsburgraz Win User

Download Queue and Offline Achievements issue

Sorry, I suppose it may have been helpful to add:

Console: Xbox One Day One Edition 500GB

OS Version: 10.0.15063.1005 (rs2_release_xbox_1703.170323-1228)

I am not in the preview / insiders program, this is the public version released a few days ago.
Thema:

Xbox One with HDD Dead, with insider OS version. needing help

1. Xbox One with HDD Dead, with insider OS version. needing help - Similar Threads - HDD Dead insider

2. I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…

in XBoX on Windows
    I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…: I am thinking of using my External HDD that is currently formatted for my Xbox One with my Windows PC. I know the steps of going on disk management and creating a new volume but I was also...
  3. Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD: I just got a xbox series s, I plugged in my 2TB and formatted it like the console told me too, I pick it up on the xbox, I can download onto it, but the xbox app doesn't pick it up. At all. Why?...
  4. OSU issues when swapping a dead HDD to SSD

in XboX Insiders
    OSU issues when swapping a dead HDD to SSD: my X1X has been configured with insider firmware and i cant seem to find the correct OSU to reconfigure my system. everytime i use the OSU1 public release i get stuck in a loop E106/E101 on...
  5. Xbox one offline update problem after dead hdd

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one offline update problem after dead hdd: Hi to all. I bought an used xbox one with dead hdd. After replacing thee hdd I tries to to offline update but it gives an error 101 and stops. Can anybody here help me OS Version:...
  6. Can I replace the HDD in my dead Xbox One X or will that get me banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I replace the HDD in my dead Xbox One X or will that get me banned?: So my gen 1 Xbox One X finally gave up the ghost. The Internal HDD began failing so I moved most of my data to the external drive I'd been using and that kept it on its legs a little longer... but...
  7. Cant use the OSU after dead HDD replacement

in XboX Insiders
    Cant use the OSU after dead HDD replacement: Hello everyone, my XBox One X was erolled in the insiders program, but the hdd died and now I've replaced it, but the problem is that I can't do anything with the OSU1, because my OS Version that...
  8. xbox one S HDD dead, how do i put the OS on a new one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one S HDD dead, how do i put the OS on a new one?: Hi there, so my HDD died after the 50 times Outer Worlds Crashed on me and have a spare 2TB HDD but how do i go about making my Xbox work again, like how do i put the OS on the HDD? any help is...
  9. How screwed am I? Replaced dead HDD in my XBox One X and now the OSU1 update fails because...

in XboX Insiders
    How screwed am I? Replaced dead HDD in my XBox One X and now the OSU1 update fails because...: Title briefly describes situation. HDD failed (second time, thanks to these garbage XB1X issues) but this time I had since opted into the insider updates so now the USB update/reload fails....
  10. Xbox slim hdd Dead?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox slim hdd Dead?: i receved a brand new hard drive for slime-xbox and it worked fine for 1 week or so then it started to overheat then soon it kept saying unformatted i searched it and it said dead hdd i dont...