Xbox One Wirless Headset

Discus and support Xbox One Wirless Headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The most used feature of my Xbox 360 is that simple yet comfortable original wirless mic. My Xbox is my portal to having a great time with my friends... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by an album coverX, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Xbox One Wirless Headset

The most used feature of my Xbox 360 is that simple yet comfortable original wirless mic. My Xbox is my portal to having a great time with my friends and I speak for the group when I say that we are all frustrated that we cannot find one of

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Wireless-Headset-White/dp/B000Q7ZESK/ref=pd_sim_vg_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=0WNEEJCJHHD002MDGYKA
    these for an Xbox one. To be honest it is the reason the 5 of us are all still playing on the 360.

Is there a wireless mic of the kind in the works and does anyone know when it's supposed to come out? We were all running both consoles just to talk to one another and as that is no longer an option we just do not play our XBones. This is really my only major
    issue but it is a huge one for me.

:)

an album coverX, Aug 30, 2014
  2. BooBooYNWA
    BooBooYNWA Guest
    Does xbox one cone with a wired headset ?

Does xbox one come with a wired headset and do you think thay will bring a wirless headset out ? Also does it come with play and charge ?

BooBooYNWA, Aug 30, 2014
  3. BooBooYNWA
    BooBooYNWA Guest
    Xbox one ?

Will xbox one bring a wirless headset out will it be in a cuple months of when console is out like thay did with 360 ?

BooBooYNWA, Aug 30, 2014
  4. Xbox One Wirless Headset

I haven't seen any thing like this but Turtle Beach are releasing a fully wireless headset for xbox one you can check these out on Amazon Earforce stealth 500X.

GrowlingYapper, Aug 30, 2014
  5. I don't want a bulky set of headphones, I want to play the audio through my TV and have a little mic that only handles voice chat dangling off my ear. I should not have to use two Xboxes in order to talk to my friends, it's unacceptable.

an album coverX, Oct 31, 2018
  6. GrowlingYapper Win User

Xbox One Wirless Headset

I haven't seen any thing like this but Turtle Beach are releasing a fully wireless headset for xbox one you can check these out on Amazon Earforce stealth 500X.
  7. an album coverX Win User

Xbox One Wirless Headset

I don't want a bulky set of headphones, I want to play the audio through my TV and have a little mic that only handles voice chat dangling off my ear. I should not have to use two Xboxes in order to talk to my friends, it's unacceptable.
  8. The Viral Cyrix Win User

new xbox wireless headset ear clip

I got two sizes with the original wirless headset. Neither of them fit
  9. Hedi ben j Win User

Xbox headset wirless

Hi,

Yes I made the update.
  10. XBF-Spartan Win User

Xbox headset wirless

HI Hedi,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums! We are sorry to hear about your headset issue and would be happy to help you out. Before we begin troubleshooting may I ask if you have already verified that your wireless headset it update by using the Xbox Accessories app? Also when connected to your pc are you connected through Bluetooth or using the Xbox wireless adapter for Windows?
Thema:

Xbox One Wirless Headset

1. Xbox One Wirless Headset - Similar Threads - Wirless Headset

2. Frequent Disconnects XBox One Wirless Controller For Windows - 1 foot away with direct line...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frequent Disconnects XBox One Wirless Controller For Windows - 1 foot away with direct line...: I experience frequent controller disconnects with the following set up: - Xbox Wireless Controller - Xbox One Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery (Full charge) - Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows...
  3. my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do?: my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do? 76e8cdf4-62ad-445c-b601-011e8731c856
  4. Xbox Wirless Headsez turns off , dont connect anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wirless Headsez turns off , dont connect anymore: Hello My XBoix wirless headset is a ferw month old . It all worked very badly on windows , but i got my mic working even there . SInce today the headset is not even connecting and turning...
  5. My XBox Controller doesn't connect to the XBox (Fat 2013) thru wirless, only cable.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My XBox Controller doesn't connect to the XBox (Fat 2013) thru wirless, only cable.: My XBox Controller doesn't connect to the XBox (Fat 2013) thru wirless, only cable. I've alredy tried to connect the Windows XBox pen to the console USB, make a complete factory reset to the...
  6. Xbox headset wirless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headset wirless: Hi, I have an issue with my wireless headset on PC Dolby Atmos is not working i tried with the USB-C it works for a while and when I moved to Windows 11 I had the same problem again. So for...
  7. Xboxx wirless controler not rebinding

in XBoX on Windows
    Xboxx wirless controler not rebinding: I have a proble to do with my xbox controler for windows10 that it doesn't rebind, every time I press the xBox button it's starts blinking but when I stop pressing it stops, the controller isn't...
  8. Xbox One Wirless Controller not turning on (except via USB)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Wirless Controller not turning on (except via USB): Hi.. So I've been using the Xbox one wireless controller to play my games on PC (Win10) wirelessly without any issue for a couple of years now. Every time the light starts blinking on the "X"...
  9. Wirless chat only headsets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wirless chat only headsets: Will there ever be a chat only wireless headset. I do not want or need a bulky heavy stereo wireless gaming headset, when I have 7.1 surround sound to hear my game. I am quite tired of buying $8 -...
  10. wirless controller not turn on ont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    wirless controller not turn on ont work: Hi I have a problem with wireless controller The problem is that it stops working and does not work even when you connect it with the xbox to the usb port What the solution is known as original...