Xbox One Wireless Headset similar to the one for Xbox 360

Discus and support Xbox One Wireless Headset similar to the one for Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Seriously, two years after Microsoft launched xbox ONE and I'm still waiting for a wireless headset like the one I had on my xbox 360.. I'm alone on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TOI2IN, Nov 13, 2015.

1. TOI2IN
    TOI2IN Guest

Seriously, two years after Microsoft launched xbox ONE and I'm still waiting for a wireless headset like the one I had on my xbox 360.. I'm alone on this?

:)

TOI2IN, Nov 13, 2015
  2. Wireless Headset?

The xbox one has been out for a while now but still no sign from a wireless headset. Xbox can we please get a simple wireless headset for the xbox one similar to the xbox 360 wireless headsets where you just clipped it to your ear. They were very reliable
    and a lot better than the standard wired headset given with the console. Or bring an update of some kind that lets you use the xbox 360 wireless headset with the xbox one. Because i am fed up with the rubbish wired headset and i am fed up with using kinect
    I just want a simple wireless headset.

Surfinkakashi, Nov 13, 2015
  3. Toni Masana
    Toni Masana Guest
    Any data for launch a wireless headset?

I hate the new headset with plastic all... the headset do not fix good.

And I use all time in 360 the wireless headset.

By that not launch a similar headset in xbox one?

Toni Masana, Nov 13, 2015
  4. ava420
    ava420 Guest

Afterglow a9 cheap and great sound REAL wireless.....walmart

ava420, Mar 1, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: