Xbox One Wireless Earpiece

Discus and support Xbox One Wireless Earpiece in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; You not blue yet U GO? Holding your breath for too long can do that to you :) Lmao Dynamic, well that's a shame. I kind of visioned you doing it all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gamer Nostalgia, Feb 6, 2014.

  1. Xbox One Wireless Earpiece


    You not blue yet U GO? Holding your breath for too long can do that to you Xbox One Wireless Earpiece :)

    Lmao Dynamic, well that's a shame. I kind of visioned you doing it all the way there and back and not realizing till it was far too late Xbox One Wireless Earpiece :p

    Tickly face is the worst dude. I HATE it! With a passion! lol. Glad im not alone there Xbox One Wireless Earpiece :D
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 21, 2014
    #16
  2. @ Cloud, IDK if he's blue yet... but I AM! XP

    Couldn't agree more with every one of the cons mentioned for wired headsets. It is kind of ridiculous that we haven't at least heard something about a wireless mic. I had 2 for my 360, in case one needed charged I had a spare. Have I mentioned lately that
    I hate wired headsets and how the wire always seems to get caught on (or around) my arm, shirt (especially if you have buttons on a shirt)... move just a little bit and it pulls off your ear... agh!
     
    A Blue Illusion, Apr 21, 2014
    #17
  3. Lmao Blue. Here's me thinking your were green Xbox One Wireless Earpiece :p

    Yes sir! That has happened to me too. Wire to the button, I itch my neck and bang, headset takes my ear off. I would invest in a wireless any day of the week if it was chat only. I don't have the money to spend on those fancy turtle beaches that are wireless.
    Not unless they were preowned and half the cost Xbox One Wireless Earpiece :D
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 22, 2014
    #18
  4. Forza Jedi
    Forza Jedi Guest

    Xbox One Wireless Earpiece

    It's been over a year and Xbox one still doesn't have a wireless ear piece lol. Talk about taking a step backwards. Plus the snap feature needs to be switched to one press of the xbox button, not double tap because the controller isn't good enough to respond
    correctly everytime. Most of the time it sends me back to the home screen which is really annoying. The functionality of the 360 is way better than the Xbox one even a year after it's been released.
     
    Forza Jedi, Oct 31, 2018
    #19
  5. DBxCooper Win User

    Wireless earpiece

    YES! I've gone through 5 xbox one headsets at this point. Can we get a wireless earpiece for xbox one PLEASE?!
  6. Sanguinem Malum Win User

    Wireless headset for Xbox. It's 2019!!!!

    I would welcome a wireless headset too, especially given the 360 had a great wireless earpiece. I know there are some wireless options, but i'd like something similar to a Bluetooth earpiece.
  7. TERRY UNKNOWN Win User

    Xbox One Wireless Earpiece

    I've bn searching all morning also with no luck. Hopefully they introduce one soon
  8. Mark Sherwood Win User

    Xbox One Wireless Earpiece

    Lmao Blue. Here's me thinking your were green :p

    Yes sir! That has happened to me too. Wire to the button, I itch my neck and bang, headset takes my ear off. I would invest in a wireless any day of the week if it was chat only. I don't have the money to spend on those fancy turtle beaches that are wireless.
    Not unless they were preowned and half the cost :D
  9. Upinya Slayin Win User

    Xbox One Wireless Earpiece

    I want one of these badly but so far no news form MS on one. sucks that 6 months in and we have literally 0 wireless headsets. hell i'd even pay 200 for a good wireless headset
Thema:

Xbox One Wireless Earpiece

Loading...
  1. Xbox One Wireless Earpiece - Similar Threads - Wireless Earpiece

  2. Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...

    in XboX Insiders
    Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...: Game chat and party/discord chat is broken. I cannot swap to gamechat while in a discord. It disconnects me completely after freezing for like 2 seconds. I cannot go live while my razer headset is...
  3. Xbox Series X fails to reconnect to a wireless WiFi network after signal loss, with UI...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X fails to reconnect to a wireless WiFi network after signal loss, with UI...: Xbox Series X OS 10.0.26100.8561 (but this has been going on for years). Steps to Reproduce: Connect the Xbox Series X to a WiFi network. Verify “Current network status” shows “All services...
  4. xbox wireless headset sounds choppy on my friends end

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox wireless headset sounds choppy on my friends end: i just got the headset and the mic keeps cutting out i guess on my friends end but my end sounds fine its not even 3 weeks used yet submitted by /u/More-Abbreviations-5 [link] [comments]
  5. Party Audio Issues Using a Wireless Headset

    in XboX Insiders
    Party Audio Issues Using a Wireless Headset: When in an Xbox Party and playing a game, as I open the Guide, the party completely cuts out and my wireless headset disconnects and reconnects several times before it stays connected again. This...
  6. Official Xbox wireless mic not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Official Xbox wireless mic not working: I can hear myself on mic monitoring the Xbox party can’t hear me or game chat and I have to unplug my controller and start headset first to get the mic to work (and even then sometimes it doesn’t...
  7. Can’t adjust my audio settings(Xbox series X) (RIG Wireless headset)

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t adjust my audio settings(Xbox series X) (RIG Wireless headset): Hello all, this problem stems from another I’m having with discord on my Xbox. I can’t hear anyone in voice chat but they can hear me. I believe its because my headset chat mixer is set all the to...
  8. Wireless controller warranty date not matching with console warranty date

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless controller warranty date not matching with console warranty date: The console was purchased and registered on 12/25/24. The wireless controller came with the console, but wasn’t registered online until 6/30/25. The controller should have a 1 year warranty, same...
  9. Xbox one wireless controller dont work

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one wireless controller dont work: Hello , i have problem with my xbox one wireless controller , in last few days he randomly disconnecting while playing games , and now i cant turn him on , sometime i can but after few seconds...
  10. How do I fix my issue for the xbox wireless headset?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my issue for the xbox wireless headset?: Hey, so I'm having issues with my wireless headset, the volume mixer dial on the left is not working, and when im on xbox volume settings, the mixer keeps flicking to the player only sounds, so i...