Xbox one wireless controller will fail to control intermittently when connected to computer.

Discus and support Xbox one wireless controller will fail to control intermittently when connected to computer. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The version of windows is win10 1909. The Xbox one wireless controller can work at first. After a while it will be no response eventhough you press... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 啊啊6, Oct 15, 2020.

1. 啊啊6
    啊啊6 Guest

Xbox one wireless controller will fail to control intermittently when connected to computer.

The version of windows is win10 1909. The Xbox one wireless controller can work at first. After a while it will be no response eventhough you press every bottom but it is still connecting to the computer. The problem can be solved after you switch programs
    but it will happen again after a while.

:)

啊啊6, Oct 15, 2020
  2. Redstone13 Win User

Controle xbox one fica piscando e não conecta ao console nem ao PC (Mod Translation:Xbox One controller keeps flashing and doesn't connect to console or PC )

3. RichPalmer69 Win User

Xbox Series S Won't Connect to the Internet

Hi,

It's exactly the same.

Ethernet not connecting - I've used a cable that has also been plugged into an xbox one and it worked fine with that. It's mostly not connected with an occasional connection that then fails quickly.

Wireless - same as before. When I set it up it connectes and then is intermittent.

No better I'm afraid.
  4. Loraine Mon Win User

XBOX accessories issue

Hi,

The Xbox One Wireless Controller can be used to play Xbox games on your PC when connected via micro-USB cable or a wireless USB adapter. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you trying to use an Xbox Elite Controller?
    • Are you using a micro-USB or a wireless USB adapter to connect the controller to your PC?
    • Do you receive the same message when using the controller on the Xbox App?
    • Have you installed the drivers for the controllers on your Windows 10 PC?

In the meantime, we suggest that you connect the controller via Bluetooth by following the steps on this

link
    to check if the issue is with the controller or the configuration settings on your computer.
  5. greg_window10_instal Win User

My Xbox One control is defective

Hello Sintia viviane,

When you say "I tried to connect the control through the USB cable for 10 minutes on the console", does that mean you were able to perform the steps outlined in "Connect
    a wireless Xbox One controller to your console
    " ? If so, you may need to follow up with "Xbox One Wireless Controller disconnects or can't connect"
    . Let us know if this helps.

support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/connect-a-wireless-controller

support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/wireless-controller-disconnects

Good luck and good gaming,

SA
  6. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Probleme mise sous tension manette après maj xbox one - Issue switch on controler just after update xbox one

Thema:

1. Xbox one wireless controller will fail to control intermittently when connected to computer. - Similar Threads - wireless controller fail

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  4. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC: Hello, my Xbox Series X Wireless Controller recently started only charging up to 15% when I plug it into my PC. I do not own an actual console to troubleshoot on there. Additionally, the...
  5. xbox wireless controller problem

in XboX Insiders
    xbox wireless controller problem: my xbox wireless controller cant disconnect on my pc. ive been having this issue for like 2 months on my pc now. the surprising thing is that when i try to connect the controller on my laptop, it...
  6. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  7. my controller is connecting to the Xbox wireless adaptor, but is not being registered on my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller is connecting to the Xbox wireless adaptor, but is not being registered on my pc: Hello. I have juts had this issue where my controller juts randomly disconnected from my pc. it's still pairing with the wireless adaptor i have put i just doesn't work with any games or is not...
  8. cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc: bought a wireless jaguar xbox one, rockband 4 guitar. im trying to use it for fortnite but it wont connect to my pc. ive updated the driver on the guitar so it can work but it doesnt. i bought a...
  9. My Xbox wireless controller won’t connect to my Xbox at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wireless controller won’t connect to my Xbox at all: I have fully charged batteries and have hard reset my controller and Xbox I also tried it with a different Xbox and it did not work a8ec90cf-7511-4aaf-a7c3-ad48c8068c18
  10. Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?: I have a new Microsoft Wireless USB for windows 10. It seems to light and flash when pressing the button. On the other hand, my Xbox controller can't connect to the USB instantly. I tried hard...