Xbox one wireless controller bricked during update.

Discus and support Xbox one wireless controller bricked during update. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was trying to update my xbox one wireless controller through xbox accessories app. At the start of updating process controller turned off and died.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kroniid_b, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Kroniid_b
    Kroniid_b Guest

I was trying to update my xbox one wireless controller through xbox accessories app. At the start of updating process controller turned off and died. When I plug it in it verifies as controller updater and refuses to work.

Is there any way to revive it?

Windows 10 (1809).

:)

Kroniid_b, Nov 29, 2018
  2. Xbox One Elite controller not working anymore after (failed?) Xbox Accessories firmware upgrade

Just come back from the retailer, confirm that updating with the XBox One worked, you don't even need to connect using USB, wireless work fine. The guy at the store just connect my controller (bricked one of course) to the XBox One wirelessly, and the console
    immediately recognised my controller and ask me to update the firmware. Accepted it, wait for 2 or 3 minutes and done.

HeavyBakaReaper, Nov 29, 2018
  3. what r Microsoft doin about this ??After the September update, controller is disconnecting all the time!

what r Microsoft doin about this ??After the September update, controller is disconnecting all the time!

HELP !!! XBOX One Controller (Day One) Randomly disconnects Randomly hesitates during a game its pi** me off

i cant play my xbox ffs all that money on xbox one !!!!!!!!

if i phone up Microsoft

will Microsoft send me a new Xbox One Wireless Controller for free ???

i buy a new Xbox One Wireless Controller will it work or not ?

JOHNNY AWES0ME, Nov 29, 2018
  4. ThorX360
    ThorX360 Guest

ThorX360, Nov 29, 2018
  5. Kroniid_b
    Kroniid_b Guest
    Yes. I've tried what I could. But the problem is that I use the controller with PC. I don't have an XBOX ONE and I use it only with cable, without batteries. Some people report that when they plug controller to XBOX ONE it powers up. I don't have such
    opportunity. My PC indentifies controller as "controller updater" and doesn't see it connected in XBOX ACCESSORIES app.

Kroniid_b, Nov 29, 2018
  6. Hi there
    Kroniid_b,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the Xbox One wireless controller.

I recommend taking a look at the following article:

Try this out and let us know the results.

XBF Crystal P, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one controller recognised as controller updater