xbox one wireless adapter pc-win 8.1 wont work (driver issue or problem)

Discus and support xbox one wireless adapter pc-win 8.1 wont work (driver issue or problem) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; driver for windows ( xbox one )wireless adapter wont work on win 8.1, need help, please i tried several official drivers without success Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by roxette1980, Mar 17, 2016.

1. roxette1980
    roxette1980 Guest

driver for windows ( xbox one )wireless adapter wont work on win 8.1, need help, please

i tried several official drivers without success

Microsoft Update Catalog

need help, please, its urgend (adapter wors on win 10, but not on 8.1pro)

my brother got his one working on win 7, his drivers didnt work on my 8.1

need a download link or driver that works please

:)

roxette1980, Mar 17, 2016
  2. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    Noob question for all Xbox elite controller owning people.

Actually you can manually download the drivers for windows 7 and 8/8.1.

bloosuga, Mar 17, 2016
  3. New Xbox Wireless Adapater - Win 8.1

Hi, I just bought the new xbox wireless adapter to connect my pc to the controller. However, I am on Win 8.1 OS. At the time of purchase I did not realize that it was only supported for Win 10, as I could not find the older model on sale in New Zealand.

Do I need to return the adapter or can I wait for a driver update for 8.1 support.

Thank you for the assistance.

Mithun.

RaggedHaddock52, Mar 17, 2016
  4. LokiMcFly
    LokiMcFly Guest

I just bought the Adapter, because I read, it is Windows 8.1 compatible, but turns out, it doesnt work with me.

I am not really sure which driver to install.

Any help?

LokiMcFly, Feb 14, 2017
  5. LokiMcFly Win User

I just bought the Adapter, because I read, it is Windows 8.1 compatible, but turns out, it doesnt work with me.

I am not really sure which driver to install.

Any help?
  6. KBx642 Win User

Updated drivers for the wireless adapter for Windows 10 available on Windows Update

I solved my bluescreen problem on Windows 8.1 x64. I'm wondering if my system was confused between 32bit and 64bit drivers or just bad automatically download drivers in general.

I started over. I uninstalled the Xbox Wireless Adapter driver and pulled the adapter out, restarted. Went to the MediaTek website downloaded and installed their mt7612u driver. Restarted.

I downloaded the drivers that cy43rguru linked to. The 64bit driver obviously. I plugged in the Wireless Adapter and selected update driver in device manager. I chose the AMD64 drivers. It now works very very well.
  7. Farscape247 Win User

No Wireless-Support on Windows 11 for Xbox Series X Controller (with Share-Button)

it can't be down to the updates as mine and my sons still work fine on 3 different pc's with win 11. i would unplu the wireless adapter and restart the pc then plug the adapter into a different port to re install the driver.
  8. Mark Talbot Win User

XBox One Wireless Adapter Driver (BSOD)

Hi

Bought the dongle this week and BSOD mt7612us.sys every time very shortly after starting to stream from XBONE. Controller works perfectly hard wired. The PC is Win 10 32bit. Updated the firmware on the controller, the mediatek update on the PC and the wireless
    adapter driver update but still BSOD. It is not interference. The wireless adapter works fine on my other Win 10 PC, which is a 6 month old 64bit machine but I didn't buy it for this one. Not happy!
  9. MidPrawn6391 Win User

Jerky

Helen, you're not listening, it's happens with different NEW cards; (AMD Radeon latest drivers, intelHD4000, BRAND NEW PC with Intel core i7 4770 HD4600. latest drivers). I tested it installing first WIN 8.0 NO ISSUES the games worked well NO sound or video
    problems. then I upgrade to win 8.1, and surprise ! the issue shows up. LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE Helen.
Thema:

1. xbox one wireless adapter pc-win 8.1 wont work (driver issue or problem) - Similar Threads - wireless adapter win

2. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  3. Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC: Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work, even MS Teams says mic is not working.....
  4. Xbox wireless adapter - Poor sound quality

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless adapter - Poor sound quality: Why is this issue being ignored? People have been posting about this for over 2 years now and still no fixed?...
  5. Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc: Hello. I've tried a long time to make my Xbox wireless headset mic to work on PC. I'm using the Xbox wireless adapter for pc, and I've been trying alot of things. Updating it to the latest...
  6. Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?: So I have my Xbox 360 E and I wanted to connect it to internet because I heard that the Xbox 360 E has it built in so I don’t. Need to buy any extra stuff but when I try connecting it to my WiFi...
  7. Can i connect the surface headset 2 to an xbox wireless adapter plugged in my xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i connect the surface headset 2 to an xbox wireless adapter plugged in my xbox?: Hello, i want to know if i ca. connect a surface headset 2 to a xbox wireless apdater plugged in an xbox. If so does the mic also work so i can be able to talk to teammates in Call of duty and...
  8. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows: Why is there no where that I can purchase a new Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows by itself. I've had the gen 1 for quite some time now but am starting to notice input issues when using my Elite...
  9. Xbox wireless adapter is controlling everything on the computer instead of just the game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless adapter is controlling everything on the computer instead of just the game...: Its an adapter for the xbox controller and nothing else. and in before "have you tried this on another computer or laptop" i don't have a back up pc to test this on. I just got my pc repaired and...
  10. Question about xbox wireless adapter for pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about xbox wireless adapter for pc: I have a question about xbox wireless adapter for using xbox gamepads on PC. 1) is it ok that it heats, when it isn't in use? I mean it just plugged in to usb but gamepad is not connected. 2)...