Xbox One wireless adapter for PC Windows 10 not working correctly.

Discus and support Xbox One wireless adapter for PC Windows 10 not working correctly. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a wireless adapter for Windows 10 to connect my Xbox One controller to my PC. However, when I plug it in, it does not find the correct drivers,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mr 1nsanity, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Mr 1nsanity
    Mr 1nsanity Guest

I have a wireless adapter for Windows 10 to connect my Xbox One controller to my PC. However, when I plug it in, it does not find the correct drivers, and is listed as "XBOX ACC" underneath the "Unknown Devices" heading in device manager. It should be listed
    as Xbox Wireless Adapter or some such under the "Network" heading I believe.

The Adapter works fine on another windows 10 PC. My Gaming PC (the one that the adapter isn't working on) has a clean install of Windows 10. It should be noted that the light on the adapter itself does not light up when plugged into the Gaming PC.

I have contacted support numerous times, and haven't found a solution. Anyone else run into this issue?

:)

Mr 1nsanity, Mar 11, 2018
  2. gmatarrubia
    gmatarrubia Guest
    2nd Xbox one controller with wireless adapter

I have two Xbox one controller and the wireless adapter. Both controller are updated and the driver of the adapter is updated too.

Both controllers find the wireless adapter but only the first works correctly. The second is detected as a controller but it doesn't work.

My PC is a Windows 10 64 bits.

Any idea?

gmatarrubia, Mar 11, 2018
  3. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows Begins Shipping Today

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows Begins Shipping Today - Xbox Wire

Xbox One wireless adapter for PC Windows 10 not working correctly. [​IMG]

In June, we announced the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows as part of our commitment for designing Xbox accessories to support both Xbox and Windows. Today, we’re excited to share that we’ve started to ship to retailers in most markets around the world, including the U.S.

With the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows, you’ll simply plug the Adapter into the USB 2.0 or 3.0 port of your Windows 10 PC laptop or tablet and bind the Adapter to your Wireless Controller to enable the same gaming experience you’re used to on Xbox One, including in-game chat and high-quality stereo audio. The Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows accommodates up to eight controllers per unit, and up to four chat headsets or two stereo headsets.

If you haven’t had a chance to try game streaming just yet, check out these step-by-step instructions. And be sure to try some of this year’s blockbuster games with built-in controller support including Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta, andFable Legends.

The Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows will be available for $24.99 USD (MSRP) or bundled with an Xbox One Wireless Controller for $79.95 USD (MSRP).

IndieRock, Mar 11, 2018
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Can the X Box One Wireless Controller with Bluetooth also be used with the X Box One Wireless Adapter for Windows 10?

Hi Beau,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums, I'd be happy to answer that.

The Xbox One Wireless controller with Bluetooth can be connected to a Windows 10 PC with a USB cable, Bluetooth, or with the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10, so yes, it can be connected via the adapter. The Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 is not
    compatible with an Xbox 360 controller and will need the Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows. I'll provide the support articles with this information:

I hope this helps!
  5. XBF - Amory Win User

Xbox Series X controller + CSR 4.0 bluetooth issue

Hello there! To make sure I've understood correctly, you're attempting to use the Xbox Wireless controllers with a third-party Bluetooth adapter, correct?

Currently, the Xbox controllers are not cleared to work with third-party Bluetooth adapters. We recommend the Xbox Wireless Adapter, which should be compatible with your device (you mentioned that your PC is up-to-date). That it is an Education edition Windows 10 shouldn't impede your ability to use it. Otherwise, you can use a USB wire to plug the controller directly into the PC.

Hope this helps clarify, and best of luck!
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox wireless controller doesn't vibrate in bluetooth mode

Hi annix,

The OP posted this thread under the "Gaming on Windows PC/PC Gaming" category of the Xbox forums. Also contrary to popular belief, the Xbox One console does not support Bluetooth wireless technology. The controllers connect to the console using a proprietary
    wireless technology unique to the console and the
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10
    . Bluetooth connectivity is reserved for Windows 10 only and available on current production of Xbox One wireless controllers.

I hope that clears things up.
  7. schnurren Win User

我的xbox无线适配器无法和xbox one手柄连接 I can't connect the xbox one wireless controller with the wireless adapter

Hello ziyiJiang,

Are you using Windows 10? If you are, Windows 10 should recognise the wireless adapter directly. Is the adapter the original one from Microsoft or a third party one?

In case is the official one, follow the instructions described in this url : https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/connect-xbox-wireless-controller-to-pc

In case it doesn't work, maybe the adapter is malfunctioning. You should take it to the shop and get it changed for a working one.
  8. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox Wireless Adapter for PC

That means the USB ports are working, also the wireless adapter does, it's that Pc a windows 10 PC?
Thema:

1. Xbox One wireless adapter for PC Windows 10 not working correctly. - Similar Threads - wireless adapter Windows

2. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 not working: Hello, I have an Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 which has been working for a few years then suddenly stopped working a few months ago. I have tried several things to fix it but nothing...
  3. Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC: Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work, even MS Teams says mic is not working.....
  4. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows: Why is there no where that I can purchase a new Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows by itself. I've had the gen 1 for quite some time now but am starting to notice input issues when using my Elite...
  5. Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.: I have tried multiple different wireless adapter devices and drivers and reset my computer multiple times in an attempt to use an xbox 360 controller to play rocket league/overcooked but my pc...
  6. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows issues with DTS/Atmos/Sonic spatial audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows issues with DTS/Atmos/Sonic spatial audio: Hey I'm syncing my Razer Kaira Pro to the Xbox Adapter but when I enable spatial sound like DTS/Atmos/Sonic it stutters when I'm playing video games? I've tried my old Turtlebeach Stealth 600 Gen...
  7. does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to...: does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to connect my turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 xbox headset to my pc? 44c096fb-f60c-480b-a9a6-52b7ad237817
  8. does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to...: does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to connect my turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 xbox headset to my pc? 97179966-61f9-4f9a-9fc7-c9977172de08
  9. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 is not working anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 is not working anymore: Xbox wireless adapter issue where it is on and wont connect anymore even though it used to and works on other pc. I have un and re installed all drivers and followed all the steps from the other...
  10. Xbox 360 controller will not connect to Windows 10 Wireless Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller will not connect to Windows 10 Wireless Adapter: I just bought a "Microsoft Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10" to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC. The adapter installed its driver when I plugged it in, and then said it was ready. I...