Xbox one will not conect to wifi or any network - it does not see any networks.

Discus and support Xbox one will not conect to wifi or any network - it does not see any networks. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, I am not very smart when it comes to technology and this is my boyfriends Xbox One that is not working. He has had this for years and it has worked... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by niamh gardner, Jun 17, 2024.

1. Xbox one will not conect to wifi or any network - it does not see any networks.

So, I am not very smart when it comes to technology and this is my boyfriends Xbox One that is not working. He has had this for years and it has worked perfectly until the last couple of days. It just will not connect to the wifi or xbox live - does not see the network it has been connected to for years. When we tried to connect, it said four different errors ranging from a hardware to a router issue, to just being unknow. Has anyone else had this issue? I really wanna get the xbox working again for him so any advice will be great.

:)

niamh gardner, Jun 17, 2024
  2. Affliction Grid Win User

SmartGlass don't work !

Wifi iPad with Xbox one app can't see any Xbox ones on network even with entering the IP address
  3. Miss Ermine Win User

xbox won't connect to internet (wireless), and i can't use my actual gamertag.

Hmmm, OK, so it's not even hooking up to your home wifi? Does it see the network at all? And also, is there any specific error message in that network test?
  4. INFERNUM BOSTER Win User

Problem with Xbox One Smartglass for Windows 8

Yes, I try to conect on the same network & the acer aspire one allways conect but presariov2710 never conect, also I try on a different network & the acer conect perfect but the presario v2710 neither conect to xbox one.

My Xbox one settings allow connections from any smartglass device here another capture:

[View:https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=56B07D532A756AC3!1106&authkey=!AFhctI1vOpXX3Bs&v=3&ithint=photo%2c.jpg:550:0]
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

xbox not connecting to wifi

If you go to Settings > Network > Test internet connection does it say "hardware problem" or does it just show that you aren't connected? And in your wifi network list to choose from do you see any networks?

If so to either, please turn off your console and unplug it for 30 seconds to fix the issue. If you still see "hardware problem" in the network test after that you will need a repair.

I would also suggest a power cycle of your router/wifi box.

For more tips see here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/random-disconnect-solution
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

I can't see any WiFi networks on my Xbox One.

I've seen this happen before. Try power-cycling your console ... to do that, press and hold the power button on the face of your console for several seconds, holding it down until the console shuts itself down. After it being off 15-20 seconds, power it
    up again and it should reconnect to the Wi-Fi you were using before.

If that fails, try a factory reset. Settings -> System -> Console Info -> Reset Console -> Keep my Games & Apps (that last step will keep it from completely wiping the console, so be sure to select it).
Thema:

Xbox one will not conect to wifi or any network - it does not see any networks.

1. Xbox one will not conect to wifi or any network - it does not see any networks. - Similar Threads - conect wifi network

2. My xbox controller wont stop flashing slowly , i have tried evrythjng it will not conect to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller wont stop flashing slowly , i have tried evrythjng it will not conect to...: My xbox controler will not stop slowly flashing evry time i turn it on , it will not connect to anything . Please hlp me 4ac8e49d-5371-4c3d-8b27-c7352e1d0597
  3. i have my internet perfect everything conect but my xboxs dnt work saysbin thebtestball...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have my internet perfect everything conect but my xboxs dnt work saysbin thebtestball...: number (Mod Removed) and email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** pasword is (Mod Removed) my id name is (Mod Removed) please call me is better for me because...
  4. Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...: . One networks works well even in cloud playing but 360 live wound find conection. So why Ones live work well and 360 live haven't. Nothing in settins and hardware haven't chance since plast...
  5. My PXN V10 shows a blue light when Is conected to a Xbox (It also occurs in PC) Only the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PXN V10 shows a blue light when Is conected to a Xbox (It also occurs in PC) Only the...: My Wheel must show a Green light when conected to a Xbox but instead shows a blue light that wouldn't change, I was thinking of a rig pins problem. I also Tried updating It to the newest version...
  6. my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help: my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help 4f01fe3d-d839-4674-8e0a-abef22f6c9b9
  7. Xbox Series S cannot conect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S cannot conect to internet: Hello, my xbox series S stopped connecting to the wireless internet but all my devices at home can connect, I've tried restarting the router and nothing, it's been like this for days....
  8. Flight Sim 2020 stuck on mandatory update lost conection / service unrechable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Sim 2020 stuck on mandatory update lost conection / service unrechable: I have been trying for weeks to complete a mandatory update for flight sim 2020 but every time the update begins, after about 30 seconds it come up with a message saying 'lost connection' and then...
  9. Cannot conect to WiFi after changing a router

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot conect to WiFi after changing a router: Hello there. For some reason my xbox360 stop connecting to live after replacing a router. I have an error on the first stage of connecting to WiFi. All other devices connect fine without any...
  10. My Xbox won't let me conect to the wifi

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox won't let me conect to the wifi: my Xbox one disconcerted from the wifi and now won't let me reconnect, it was working fine for a long time now it just won't let me back on, I know it's picking the wifi up as when o go on 'set up...