: xbox one. when i try playing a game it keeps saying i need to download software.. the...

Discus and support : xbox one. when i try playing a game it keeps saying i need to download software.. the... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : xbox one. when i try playing a game it keeps saying i need to download software.. the downloads sometimes are very long and it seams to take forever.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by donperocaliente, Jan 17, 2019.

1. : xbox one. when i try playing a game it keeps saying i need to download software.. the...

: xbox one. when i try playing a game it keeps saying i need to download software.. the downloads sometimes are very long and it seams to take forever.
    Hey there Donperocaliente!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this difficulty.

If you are having problems with slow downloads, then I would suggest troubleshooting as outlined in

Troubleshoot slow game or app downloads on Xbox One
    as it covers that particular issue.

When you get a chance, give those steps a shot and let us know how that helped resolve the problem.

Thanks!

:)

donperocaliente, Jan 17, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

: xbox one. when i try playing a game it keeps saying i need to download software.. the...