Xbox one warranty document

Discus and support Xbox one warranty document in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; some time ago I had a problem with my Xbox HDMI input, the problem was that I when plugged the HDMI cable on the Xbox and then on the monitor,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by _Nico_59, Jun 30, 2022.

1. _Nico_59
    _Nico_59 Guest

some time ago I had a problem with my Xbox HDMI input, the problem was that I when plugged the HDMI cable on the Xbox and then on the monitor, normally, how I always used to do, the monitor wouldn't detect my Xbox, it displayed the message from when there was no power coming from the monitor's HDMI cable. Yes, I did try other monitors and different cables, but nothing happened, the same message would display on my screen. I contacted Microsoft support and found out that when I bought the Xbox the warranty was going to expire and I thought it was just starting. Well obviously the store which I had bought it from didn't accept to change it for a new one, luckily enough I had the expanded warranty and its expiring in November this year, I tried to get the warranty document, and every time I open it it shows up in Turkish for some reason. How would I be able to solve it?

:)

_Nico_59, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Nico_59, was this extended warranty you own made in accordance with the store that purchased the console, or with Microsoft?

If you go with the store you should contact them to check what the procedure would be.

If it was with Microsoft, it would be ideal to contact Xbox customer service so I can give you the correct guidance on how to send the document to them, and use your warranty.
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

warranty

Try see if This Link Can Help you https://support.xbox.com/my-account/warranty-and-service/xbox-product-documents-info
  4. Renatodibi Win User

9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?

Hi Tanmay.

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

I had a similar issue. I believe it's because regardless of the purchase document, the system sets a warranty expiration date based on the console's production date. However, your warranty is confirmed by your sales document.

You should simply contact support, explain your issue, send the document, and wait a few days for the system to update the new expiration date of your warranty.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

I hope I've been helpful and clear in the explanation.

Kind regards
    Renato
  5. Dadwhite Win User

Remplazo de Mando

6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

My Xbox one S controllers trigger is moved to the side

Thema:

1. Xbox one warranty document - Similar Threads - warranty document

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return: I have now created a total of 4 return requests with no shipping label being generated each time. Spoken to numerous customer service representatives who have advised to cancel and start a new...
  4. I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty: I have completed an order to return a faulty controller and have been waiting 3 days to get the email with the return label to send it back to you,. It is not in my spam/junk folder it is not on...
  5. I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !: Hi I am trying to get my elite controller repaired I have tried two separate service orders now - fhe shipping label is never delivered to my email or online account. I have checked my junk. Can...
  6. if i spray bw100 in my analog sticks to fix stick drift, does that void my warranty?

in XBoX on Windows
    if i spray bw100 in my analog sticks to fix stick drift, does that void my warranty?: elite series 2 core controller has stick drift, if i spray bw100 in the sticks will it void my warranty? y/n? 083e3a09-55d7-4a96-9298-7ea94b99f05b
  7. Does my replacement controller get a fresh 12 month warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does my replacement controller get a fresh 12 month warranty?: Hi, I started having stick-drift issues with my controller. It was still under warranty so I got a replacement last July (11 months ago). Having the same issues again, the same direction on the...
  8. Device warranty repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Device warranty repair: I sent my headset to Microsoft for repair under warranty and it got shipped back the same day it arrived, will I get a report or any info on what's wrong with it or what kind of checks they did?...
  9. Controller warranty has ran out prematurely

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller warranty has ran out prematurely: I bought a three year warranty on the 3rd of September 2021 and it shows as warranty expired on the 2/7/2024. I've tried to in touch with an employee but it doesn't work. How do I get in touch...
  10. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...