xbox one voice control channels

Discus and support xbox one voice control channels in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The xbox one is not compatible with bright house cable boxes you can watch tv but cannt change channels with your voice... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BiscuitMonster1, Jan 4, 2014.

1. xbox one voice control channels

The xbox one is not compatible with bright house cable boxes you can watch tv but cannt change channels with your voice

:)

BiscuitMonster1, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Cable Remote & Voice Command will stop working

I have Comcast XFinity and have been able to use its remote as well as voice controls through xbox one to control and change the channels. There have been a couple times so far that I have been unable to use the remote or voice commands to change the channel.
    Essentially its stuck on one channel and nothing works to change it.

JuicyJ Blizzle, Jan 4, 2014
  3. WayneHixson
    WayneHixson Guest
    Voice Channel Control Issues

I think the XBOX One voice control of the system is generally excellent, far better than my Sammy Smart TV, but I have 2 issues (at least) with it.

When will we get the ability to change channel by number? "XBOX, Watch Channel 104" for example. And

How can we get voice access to ALL the channels by name? Seems XBOX remembers only a set number (25??). And when you want to go to a channel other than one it 'knows' by voice, how do you do that so as to add it to the list of remembered channels??

Thanks!

Hobneb

WayneHixson, Jan 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

xbox one voice control channels