Xbox One Very Slow !!!

Discus and support Xbox One Very Slow !!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought an Xbox one on day one and have been disappointed with it ever since, it seems to take a very long time loading up the menu system and even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LG N19HTM4R3, Jan 27, 2014.

1. LG N19HTM4R3
    LG N19HTM4R3 Guest

Xbox One Very Slow !!!

I bought an Xbox one on day one and have been disappointed with it ever since, it seems to take a very long time loading up the menu system and even little tasks like showing my achievements it almost takes a minute to fully load. To be honest my Xbox 360
    which i have had for the past 5 years can show me my achievements in half the time it takes my Xbox one, and to be quite frank i don't see any improvements. For me the Xbox one has basically been a £500 dashboard update with voice commands which i would never
    use anyway. I'm hoping they sort it out soon as i'm not the only one that has noticed this !!!

:)

LG N19HTM4R3, Jan 27, 2014
  2. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    Xbox One very slow

DallasJ104

Let's start with the basics. Do a hard reset on your console. Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the unit powers down completely. Wait about 5 minutes then restart the console and see if the performance improves. Post back and
    let us know the results.

{Parity}, Jan 27, 2014
  3. DallasJ104
    DallasJ104 Guest
    Xbox One very slow

today on my Xbox one it was taking forever to load anything maybe 30 minutes to load anything like in destiny it takes me 30 minutes to go to the tower

DallasJ104, Jan 27, 2014
  4. Xbox One Very Slow !!!

IMO the X1 cache gets cluttered and mishandled as far as resources go. Try this, press power button for 5-8 seconds until it powers down, then unplug power cord. Wait 30 seconds, then plug back in then press power button. Wait for reboot. Hopefully this
    help as it does mine.

PrimitiveMeat, Jan 27, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox One Very Slow !!!