Xbox one v1, i just got a used xbox from a friend and I cant reset it, its stuck on a...

Discus and support Xbox one v1, i just got a used xbox from a friend and I cant reset it, its stuck on a... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've tried hard reset, soft reset,usb reset. nothing has worked the usb actual does come up with a reset prompt but it fails instantly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LeoHill2, Oct 30, 2023.

1. LeoHill2
    LeoHill2 Guest

Xbox one v1, i just got a used xbox from a friend and I cant reset it, its stuck on a...

I've tried hard reset, soft reset,usb reset. nothing has worked the usb actual does come up with a reset prompt but it fails instantly

:)

LeoHill2, Oct 30, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Xbox one v1, i just got a used xbox from a friend and I cant reset it, its stuck on a applying an update at 58%.

Hi LeoHill2, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I understand that you have already tried several steps to restore your console, however, with the intention of helping you, I suggest you follow these steps exactly as I am going to suggest:

1. Press and hold the power button on the front of your Xbox One console until it turns off completely, unplug the power cord and wait 30 seconds. Please note that the console must be completely turned off; The following steps will not work if the console is turned on from connected standby.
    2. Plug the power cord back in.
    3. PRESS the POWER button, then press and hold the Bind button (located on the side of the console next to the USB port) and the Eject button (located on the front of the console next to the optical disc slot), continue by pressing Bind and Eject. until you hear a second "power on" chime.
    4. Then SELECT Reset this Xbox – This troubleshooter takes the user to a page that allows them to select either a hard reset or a reset but keep the content (this allows you to keep your installed games and settings!).

Additional information: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...n-update/01ec9c66-6958-4115-b4e5-922a87e2c31a

Let me know if this information was useful to you, otherwise I will be attentive to continue helping you!

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. GermePouvoir392 Win User

Update Instillation Queued on XBOX ONE- NHL 15

i bought the game today on the marketplace and i cant play it its stuck at 95% i tryed every tricks nothing worked its really annoying i just switched to xbox and got this wow what a nice gift from microsoft
  4. Mase123Y Win User

Win 10 Xbox App 0x89231806 network setting blocking party chat

I havent used Xbox in years so I dont have friends to test this out but.... I just got Gears of War 4 and I can connect to multiplayer games (which are all players that use the PC version) but I cant party with a friend that uses an Xbox One to do campaign/horde
    which are cross play compatible so I dont know if its a cross play issue.
  5. ProngedPie1738 Win User

Xbox taking minutes to load

Its impossible for me to go reset and keep games and apps because I am stuck on the troubleshoot screen. in which it doesn't allow me to do that for whatever reason. I also cant go back to the normal home screen and reset there because I am literally stuck on the troubleshoot screen. I cant just reset my Xbox and go back because it automatically puts me into the troubleshoot screen.

I did try solution 1 but it put me back onto the troubleshoot screen.

Any Ideas so I don't have to remove everything?
  6. iDRAG 407 Win User

My Xbox Live keeps dropping partys and (Xbox Live) will disconnect and also It will kick me from online multiplayer games saying that the server disconnected

I am having the same problem. also funny thing is that i got a message from a gamer stating that he was uploading a virus to my network and after that message i have not been able to hold a good connection for more that 10 minutes. i cant join rooms, rooms
    do not appear anymore, i get into a game and i cant move, im just stuck in one place, xbox is freezing constantly. its been doing this since yesterday.

The players name is (J Hoffa Smooth)
Thema:

1. Xbox one v1, i just got a used xbox from a friend and I cant reset it, its stuck on a... - Similar Threads - got used friend

2. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  3. i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...

in XBoX on Windows
    i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...: i wanted to use it to play a game but i opened the microsoft story and saw no free trial and was confused because i have never had or used game pass or any free trial before and i thought i was...
  4. 360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6: 360 can't connect live I called. Xb. & My Internet provider ATT. NO HELP. ROUTER CANT CONNECT TO XBOX I TRIED WIRELESS SAME MESSAGE. XBOX TEST FAILURE. WHEN I TEST IT SAYS CONNECTED. THEN. IT...
  5. Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...: Hi, I'm here asking for help, a few months ago I bought an Xbox GamePass using my second Microsoft account to play Minecraft, months later, I finally bought the full Minecraft on my main account,...
  6. My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...: The name of my account was snipergamer230, I can't access it because like I said before my Google account got deleted. And so, when I try to login it tells me to confirm something that I can't...
  7. I got a case number what do i do with the case number how do i use it im confused

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a case number what do i do with the case number how do i use it im confused: What do i do with a case number im really confused i dont know how to use it or what to do with it 95f82f24-6a0e-48f2-a0fc-c25d0561bcb9
  8. Someone hacked my modern warfare 3 account they used my activison account got me banned...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked my modern warfare 3 account they used my activison account got me banned...: Someone that lives in Asia opened a steam account with my information I don’t have a steam account I play on PS5 and Xbox one they are constantly accepting friend request with my online name it’s...
  9. Bought robux using xbox store, never got them because i dont have a xbox roblox account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought robux using xbox store, never got them because i dont have a xbox roblox account.: I bought 800 robux using the xbox store and it said that the money was sent to my xbox roblox account but I don't have a xbox roblox account. So now i dont have the robux, I want to see how i can...
  10. Used to be friend got me banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Used to be friend got me banned: One of my used to be friends have my xbox account and he messaged one if his friends and himself to get me banned and I want see if there was a way to get my account back my number is <removed> *...