Xbox One USB Keyboard Support

Discus and support Xbox One USB Keyboard Support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; does it work in games tho? Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Matthew Marion, Jan 24, 2014.

  1. Xbox One USB Keyboard Support


    does it work in games tho?
     
    Mr WolfKing2007, Sep 10, 2018
    #16
  2. Since keyboards arent officially supported this isnt surprising.
     
    coco meat train, Sep 10, 2018
    #17
  3. Even my Razer keyboard (that needs 2 USB ports) works and it even lights up too! Xbox One USB Keyboard Support :D
     
    JACKSONBRO 78, Sep 11, 2018
    #18
  4. BenWatson1
    BenWatson1 Guest

    Xbox One USB Keyboard Support

    Does this work with the mouse aswell and on what games
     
    BenWatson1, Sep 23, 2018
    #19
  5. The only game to support keyboard and mouse on Xbox is Minecraft
     
    The Viral Cyrix, Oct 31, 2018
    #20
  6. The6reatOne Win User

    Buying an external keyboard to my Xbox One, need some suggestions!

    This is incorrect. The XBOX One does support USB keyboards and wireless USB keyboards. I use the Microsoft Media keyboard...
  7. Matthew Marion Win User

    Xbox One USB Keyboard Support

    ESC also functions as a back button. Also to help with yelling at kinect, I would try turning up your volume to high and slowly bringing it down to the maximum that kinect can still recognize your voice (use the "kinect can't hear me" option in settings)
    .. since I've done this & had it calibrate it seems to hear me better.. I can say for example "xbox, show menu" in a lower-than-conversational voice & it hears me. Might help with your thin walls , although the calibration might upset the neighbours. lol.
  8. CraftyCraftWRX Win User

    Xbox One USB Keyboard Support

    arrow keys for moving about the options and the enter button to select. HOWEVER, I have yet to figure out how to go back with the keyboard. My apartment walls are thin, so yelling at my Kinect is out of the question. Hand gestures are still lacking and flawed
    in my low light conditions. Using the controller wastes that battery and becomes a hassle to use more than one controller.

    Tl;dr i would personally love a hot key list for the keyboard, a back button, maybe customizable keys. Makes for easier browsing of Netflix, YouTube, and tv. Maybe personal media... one day?
  9. TheGreeenMamba Win User

    Xbox One USB Keyboard Support

    what all can the keyboard be used for?
  10. BenWatson1 Win User

    Xbox One USB Keyboard Support

    Does this work with the mouse aswell and on what games
Thema:

Xbox One USB Keyboard Support

Loading...
  1. Xbox One USB Keyboard Support - Similar Threads - USB Keyboard Support

  2. Updated my console recently and my USB keyboard no longer works with my console.

    in XboX Insiders
    Updated my console recently and my USB keyboard no longer works with my console.: So as the title says, I was doing normal things on my console. Watching YouTube, and my console said it needed an update. So I did. When I turned on my Xbox the next day, I noticed my keyboard no...
  3. hello i lost my usb receiver for my mouse and keyboard (Microsoft 850 Desktop)

    in XBoX on Consoles
    hello i lost my usb receiver for my mouse and keyboard (Microsoft 850 Desktop): i wish there is any way to solve this problem 3b8ea530-e5ce-4c8e-b32e-f93202ca685f
  4. What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...: So, I have an Xbox 360 and since I don't have a controller, I'm using an external USB keyboard. I'm not trying to use it for games, I'm trying to use it to enter my passcode and stuff. So do any...
  5. Text chat with USB keyboard is incredibly inconvenient for EVERY game

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Text chat with USB keyboard is incredibly inconvenient for EVERY game: One thing I've been growingly excited about in recent years is the implementation of mouse + keyboard and crossplay with PC. Especially with Quake 1 and 2 out, this is bringing me back to the days...
  6. Usb keyboard stopped working on xbox series s

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Usb keyboard stopped working on xbox series s: I got a usb keyboard and at first it worked perfectly, but not that long ago it just stopped working for no reason. a163defd-6003-47a5-a0bd-44e1d6c76e56
  7. No power to the USB on XBox One S to connect wireless keyboard?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    No power to the USB on XBox One S to connect wireless keyboard?: Hi All, so my son bought a bluetooth keyboard, and we have a bluetooth adapter it connects to, and all works fine on a PC, however when put the adapter into the XBox there seems to be no power to...
  8. Usb bluetooth keyboard support

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Usb bluetooth keyboard support: Hi guys does anyone know if this feature is supported now? 9f2a80b7-87ae-4994-9abb-6a7eb48d1a98
  9. USB Keyboard Support Question

    in XBoX on Consoles
    USB Keyboard Support Question: Hello, Just wanted to know if I can use a Wireless USB Keyboard for the Xbox One, was going to buy one today but wanted to make sure first? Thanks 230dfafd-a162-471d-bec6-c211423301bf
  10. USB or wireless keyboard / mouse support?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    USB or wireless keyboard / mouse support?: Was wondering if there is or will be USB keyboard / trackpad / mouse support for the XBOX One. Using Internet Explorer is very tedious with the controller. A wireless keyboard with trackpad...