Xbox one upgrade setup with old 360 accounts help

Discus and support Xbox one upgrade setup with old 360 accounts help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok how can i put this in terms I can understand. I now have an Xbox one gold live account we will call A1. Also have a xbox 360 gold live account we... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZigZagff17, Sep 8, 2015.

1. ZigZagff17
    ZigZagff17 Guest

Ok how can i put this in terms I can understand.

I now have an Xbox one gold live account we will call A1.

Also have a xbox 360 gold live account we will call B2.

Xbox 360 account to live... C3

Ok what I would like to do if possible because if my games and stuff is make my B2 account my primary account on my Xbox 1 but in odin that I wanna transfer my gold live from B2 to C3 so my kids can still use the 360. Also all of there game data from B2
    to C3.... i don't need data from B2 to goto the X1.... just the profile. ... any of this make sense. .. if so help please.

:)

ZigZagff17, Sep 8, 2015
  2. Can't associate Xbox Live (from my Xbox 360) with Xbox One as I created new account by mistake on setup

When setting up my new Xbox One, I failed to correctly transfer my Xbox 360 account details onto the Xbox One. Instead, I accidently overwrote it with a new account setup. So, I now have 2 accounts associated with the same email address (even though I didn’t
    think that was possible?). However, my (old) Xbox 360 account has my Xbox Live subscription details, but I can’t now reflect those on the 2nd (new) account that I attached to the Xbox One. Does anyone have any advice as to how I can associate my
    Xbox 360 (old) account with my Xbox One, replacing the new account I set up? Thanks.

KindVonDerHobo, Sep 8, 2015
  3. Exchange

I have an older xbox 360 (fat) and would like to upgrade to Xbox one would that be possible my older unit is have tray issues and is still under warrenty but would like to upgrade. Would like to know how much with exchange.

Joseph Meyerss, Sep 8, 2015
  4. ZigZagff17
    ZigZagff17 Guest

Sorry typo... C3 has no live account that's why I wanna transfer licence from B2 to c3

ZigZagff17, Sep 8, 2015
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Gold subs & game saves cannot be transferred between accounts i'm afraid

Daft Badger, Sep 8, 2015
  6. GODtheSniper
    GODtheSniper Guest
    You confused me? You said you want to make B2 your main XB1 account, but take away its gold to put onto C3? Haha, but in reality, if an account has an Xbox Gold Membership, whether it be on XB1 or XB360, it will work on both consoles. So I would suggest
    either of a couple of options:

1. Deleting A1's subscription and adding a subscription to C3. So you can use B2 on XB1 and your kids can use C3 on the XB360.

2. If you want to you can delete all Memberships except B2, and just share usage between the consoles.

3. You could look into Gold Sharing, which allows you to have one gold membership on Xbox One for all your accounts on that console. NOTE: This offer does not extend to XB360

Gold Sharing Info-
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-gold-sharing-features

4. Other than that there is no way to transfer Gold Memberships to other accounts.

GODtheSniper, Oct 31, 2018
  7. GODtheSniper Win User

You confused me? You said you want to make B2 your main XB1 account, but take away its gold to put onto C3? Haha, but in reality, if an account has an Xbox Gold Membership, whether it be on XB1 or XB360, it will work on both consoles. So I would suggest
    either of a couple of options:

1. Deleting A1's subscription and adding a subscription to C3. So you can use B2 on XB1 and your kids can use C3 on the XB360.

2. If you want to you can delete all Memberships except B2, and just share usage between the consoles.

3. You could look into Gold Sharing, which allows you to have one gold membership on Xbox One for all your accounts on that console. NOTE: This offer does not extend to XB360

Gold Sharing Info-
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-gold-sharing-features

4. Other than that there is no way to transfer Gold Memberships to other accounts.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Gold subs & game saves cannot be transferred between accounts i'm afraid
  9. ZigZagff17 Win User

Sorry typo... C3 has no live account that's why I wanna transfer licence from B2 to c3
  10. Cliff A. Win User

XBOX360 controller adapter won't work after motherboard upgrade

Hi Mi Tu

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community

For now, you can try updating a SATA driver. We understand your experience on this, as it turns out. As we isolated this issue. The controller is working on your old build on your device rather than the upgraded one and it started from there.

As we have known, Xbox 360 controllers are already outdated and is not available on the market anymore and any updates on the controller specifically Xbox 360 controller is unable to be updated anymore.

Since it is working on your old setup, the best options that we can recommend for today is that the only thing that we can do right now is to use your controller on your Windows 11 device that is being detected and the old setup. Because the upgraded motherboard did not connect. Thus, there is what we called COMPATIBILITY ISSUES. And since your motherboard is upgraded, your Xbox 360 is not anymore updated and that is the reason why perhaps this is happening.

The only way we can use that controller of yours is to attach it on the Windows 11 device that you have used and had been detected and on your old PC setup.

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your issue. I hope all of this information's are helpful.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  11. XBF Esteban R Win User

Аккаунт с голд статусом для двух консолей [Account with gold status for two consoles]

Hey there OP7!

Good question!

You can totally use the same account at the same time on both consoles. You can also share Gold status across all the accounts that play on the One with the

My Home Xbox Feature

For more information on upgrading, give our support page
    Moving from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Hope this is helpful!

Thanks!
Thema:

1. Xbox one upgrade setup with old 360 accounts help - Similar Threads - upgrade setup old

2. Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install: I was using windows 10 (1903) edition on my core i5 6th gen machine. I bought and installed Microsoft Flight simulator from the store and it worked fine. I upgraded my PC hardware to intel core...
  3. Unable to upgrade xbox wireless headset firmware from windows PC 10/11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to upgrade xbox wireless headset firmware from windows PC 10/11: Hello! yesterday i received my new Xbox wireless headset, but there is no way to execute a firmware upgrade. I am going to use the headset on windows PC or mobile phone, so i have to upgrade by...
  4. Xbox One X SSD Upgrade Issues (OS:25398.4441)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X SSD Upgrade Issues (OS:25398.4441): I upgraded my drive to a SSD of equal size. Ive used the OSU1 offline updater, unformatted, formated (NTFS), different drives holding the OSU1 file. Ive also tried the Xbox One X hdd windows...
  5. Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?: I’m sure you are aware of some of the social media outrage over the new speculated X Box. As someone who is planning to join the X Box community soon I am sort of disappointed in the leaks. This...
  6. To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...: To upgrade yourself as the xbox gamer on the upcoming digital series x or stick with current series x the one with the disk drive? What I should do on this case or the situation on the scenario?...
  7. Is it possible to upgrade my hard drive on my xbox one x to ssd

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to upgrade my hard drive on my xbox one x to ssd: I have an Xbox One X which has a hard drive that has failed. I was wondering if I could upgrade it to an ssd as I tried going to repair shops and they are charging more than $200....
  8. Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance: Hi. I bought a series x and upgraded to gig internet speed. My speeds became slower than before I upgraded. I had my ISP come out over ten times and they found no problems on their end. I have...
  9. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  10. How do I upgrade my Xbox from a IPv4 to the recommend IPv6?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I upgrade my Xbox from a IPv4 to the recommend IPv6?: How do I upgrade my Xbox from the IPv4 to the recommend IPv6? 1519e489-a9a8-4f83-9b61-3b0e14068cbc