Xbox One update rolling out across the world right now

Discus and support Xbox One update rolling out across the world right now in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ^ You left yours in instant-on mate? I switched mine to instant on yesterday morning and it was d/loaded straight away, also, there's no reboot this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, Apr 14, 2014.

  1. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest

    Xbox One update rolling out across the world right now


    ^ You left yours in instant-on mate? I switched mine to instant on yesterday morning and it was d/loaded straight away, also, there's no reboot this time so you sure you've not got it? you should see a pinned video on the home screen with the patch notes
    when you do
     
    neilhorgan, Apr 15, 2014
    #16
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Errmmm nope, forgot about putting it on instant mode lol, done it after reading your post, turned the console off, it sprung into life ( well the light flashed on ) so hoping it's done, just waiting for my breakfast to cook and I shall have a look.

    Cheers Mr Hog.
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 15, 2014
    #17
  3. Mordorf67
    Mordorf67 Guest
    According to my OS version (6.2.10812.0 (xb_rel_1404.140411-1830) fre)I have received the update I think but I don't seem to have an option for Sky in One Guide. Can anyone confirm if the update does actually include this and if so any tips for setting it
    up?

    Thanks
     
    Mordorf67, Apr 15, 2014
    #18
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

    Xbox One update rolling out across the world right now

    Have you gone into Settings, then TV&OneGuide, then OneGuide and select TV line-up. Follow the on-screen prompts to set it up.
     
    maxen, Apr 15, 2014
    #19
  5. Mordorf67
    Mordorf67 Guest
    Thanks for the quick responseXbox One update rolling out across the world right now :)

    I only get a 'Clear OneGuide' option, no TV line-up option. I've tried selecting the option to clear but nothing seems to happen.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks
     
    Mordorf67, Apr 15, 2014
    #20
  6. bazcom2k
    bazcom2k Guest
    I'm so frustrated about this mythical update. How does a person in the uk get this? What do I have to do? How do I know I've got it? Major Nelson didn't mention UK TV support in this public update.
     
    bazcom2k, Apr 16, 2014
    #21
  7. I'm guessing the One guide is for beta testers only. No mention of it being in the update at all.
     
    MetalGearFloppy, Apr 16, 2014
    #22
  8. N4V1N2014
    N4V1N2014 Guest

    Xbox One update rolling out across the world right now

    hI guys i still have no one guide even after the update..I don't know what the hell is going on, i don't even have an option to place the provider

    btw i have virgin as a set top box

    need help plz
     
    N4V1N2014, Apr 19, 2014
    #23
  9. toonarmy206
    toonarmy206 Guest
    I have the OneGuide in the UK and it's only preview testers that will have for now. All it says is that it will be announced to the public later in the year, no specific date as of yet!

    It will be worth the wait, I'm loving it and it works great with BT TV via YouView box Xbox One update rolling out across the world right now :)
     
    toonarmy206, Oct 31, 2018
    #24
  10. toonarmy206 Win User

    Xbox One update rolling out across the world right now

    I have the OneGuide in the UK and it's only preview testers that will have for now. All it says is that it will be announced to the public later in the year, no specific date as of yet!

    It will be worth the wait, I'm loving it and it works great with BT TV via YouView box :)
  11. Mordorf67 Win User

    Xbox One update rolling out across the world right now

    Thanks for the quick response:)

    I only get a 'Clear OneGuide' option, no TV line-up option. I've tried selecting the option to clear but nothing seems to happen.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks
  12. Mordorf67 Win User

    Xbox One update rolling out across the world right now

    According to my OS version (6.2.10812.0 (xb_rel_1404.140411-1830) fre)I have received the update I think but I don't seem to have an option for Sky in One Guide. Can anyone confirm if the update does actually include this and if so any tips for setting it
    up?

    Thanks
  13. neilhorgan Win User

    Xbox One update rolling out across the world right now

    ^ You left yours in instant-on mate? I switched mine to instant on yesterday morning and it was d/loaded straight away, also, there's no reboot this time so you sure you've not got it? you should see a pinned video on the home screen with the patch notes
    when you do
  14. Mark Sherwood Win User

    Xbox One update rolling out across the world right now

    Thanks dude! I got this last night strangely enough and wondered what the heck it was.
Thema:

Xbox One update rolling out across the world right now

Loading...
  1. Xbox One update rolling out across the world right now - Similar Threads - update rolling across

  2. October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261007-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261007-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  3. October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261007-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261007-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261007-2200) Feel...
  4. October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261005-2200) Feel free...
  5. October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261005-2200) Feel...
  6. October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261005-2200) Feel...
  7. How long until i get omega preview updates

    in XboX Insiders
    How long until i get omega preview updates: Ive been enrolled in the program since the alpha skip ahead got access to disc to digital and I am still not getting preview updates for omega such as the mythic achivement update released...
  8. Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?: Just asking. submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  9. Is The Disc To Digital Update Rolling Out Tomorrow For Delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is The Disc To Digital Update Rolling Out Tomorrow For Delta?: Im in both delta and omega and when I go into the manage enrolments for update preview inside the XBOX insider app for delta it says “update incoming” and the date shows tomorrow But then for...
  10. Problems when trying to roll back control update

    in XboX Insiders
    Problems when trying to roll back control update: My controller had problems after an update, so I tried to revert its hardware through the console, but whenever I try to revert it, a problem appears on the screen saying "There was a problem with...