Xbox one TX Ferrari 458 Italia wheel: Can two wheels work on an xbox one unit in spilt screen ...

Discus and support Xbox one TX Ferrari 458 Italia wheel: Can two wheels work on an xbox one unit in spilt screen ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Xbox one and Forza5. I like playing split screen free play with friends. I would like to buy two TX Ferrari 458 Italia wheels for xbox one to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CitrusSmasher, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Xbox one TX Ferrari 458 Italia wheel: Can two wheels work on an xbox one unit in spilt screen ...

I have Xbox one and Forza5. I like playing split screen free play with friends. I would like to buy two TX Ferrari 458 Italia wheels for xbox one to play together in split screen mode. Has anyone tried this, can it be done?

:)

CitrusSmasher, Jun 10, 2015
  2. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    EnenDaveyBoy, Jun 10, 2015
  3. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    EnenDaveyBoy, Jun 10, 2015
  4. Patrick M. Martin Win User

Doubting but hopeful

There are currently two wheels available for the Xbox One from Thrustmaster:

- Ferrari 458 Spider (Force Feedback via bungie cord linear resistance) (www.thrustmaster.com/.../tx-racing-wheel-ferrari-458-italia-edition)

-Ferrari 458 TX (Force Feedback via brushless motors) (www.thrustmaster.com/.../tx-racing-wheel-ferrari-458-italia-edition)

Mad Catz is also coming out with a wheel but who knows when they'll release it (originally at launch, then in Feb, then in June, now shipping in July) (store.madcatz.com/.../Mad-Catz-Pro-Racing-Force-Feedback-Wheel-and-Pedals-for-Xbox-One.html)

I can understand not wanting to spend a lot of money on a new setup. The TX is expensive (currently $350 on Amazon) but it's the best wheel I've played with. I actually just setup my old Fanatec CSR on Xbox 360 with FM4 the other night and wow did it feel
    poor compared to the TX. The TX's feedback is MUCH stronger than the Fanatec and it's smooth as silk. I've played on Logitech G25 and G27 and they always felt "bumpy" to me. The Thrustmaster is strong and smooth and is the best wheel I've ever used.

It was amazing to run the P1 on Nurburgring last night using the TX. I highly recommend it if you're in the market for a wheel.
  5. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Xbox one steering wheel! Has anyone got a suggestion for a good wireless steering wheel?

6. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Any plans for a MS Wireless Speed Wheel for XBox One?

7. T0X1C V3N0M Win User
  8. The Viral Cyrix Win User

XBox One Accessories

Thema:

Xbox one TX Ferrari 458 Italia wheel: Can two wheels work on an xbox one unit in spilt screen ...

1. Xbox one TX Ferrari 458 Italia wheel: Can two wheels work on an xbox one unit in spilt screen ... - Similar Threads - Ferrari 458 Italia

2. Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel, Ferrari 458 Italia Edition NOT DETECTED XBOX ONE S I HAVE...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel, Ferrari 458 Italia Edition NOT DETECTED XBOX ONE S I HAVE...: Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel, Ferrari 458 Italia Edition NOT DETECTED XBOX ONE S I HAVE THIS WHEEL AND THE XBOX ONE S NOT DETECTED THE ACCESORIE , PLEASE HELP ME...
  3. THRUSTMASTER FERRARI 458 ITALIA problem with control in Forza Motorsport 7

in XBoX on Windows
    THRUSTMASTER FERRARI 458 ITALIA problem with control in Forza Motorsport 7: The steering wheel acts as a button. A gentle twist of steering wheel causes maximum twist in the game. I have Windows 10, my game settings: - steering axis deadzone inside - 0 - steering axis...
  4. Forza Motorsport 4/Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 4/Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia Edition: I checked the connected devices, launched the game to get to the control settings, and I don't know where to locate the control settings to change from the XB controller to the Wheel, tried...
  5. Thrustmaster TX Ferrari 458 Italia Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thrustmaster TX Ferrari 458 Italia Edition: Just wanted to say that this thing got delivered today, and it is awesome. Took me a while to play with the settings and get it calibrated how I wanted it, but after that I have been having a...
  6. Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel, Ferrari 458 Italia Edition NOT DETECTED XBOX ONE S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel, Ferrari 458 Italia Edition NOT DETECTED XBOX ONE S: I HAVE THIS WHEEL AND THE XBOX ONE S NOT DETECTED THE ACCESORIE , PLEASE HELP ME c51c3a8d-e956-4ba1-a6ca-1c31f4904f29
  7. Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia xbox360: Hi Guys, Can anyone tell me if my steering wheel will work on the xbox one? 16c9d80a-d4ad-476e-9191-9de97a7038b6
  8. PC TO XBOX ADAPTER FOR THRUSTMASTER FERRARI 458 ITALIA STEERING WHEEL

in XBoX on Consoles
    PC TO XBOX ADAPTER FOR THRUSTMASTER FERRARI 458 ITALIA STEERING WHEEL: does anyone know what cable i need so i can connect to my xbox. the steering wheel is pc and xbox compatible. i think it connects via usb? thanks 07be793b-6891-4b5e-a29b-3c6193bee9c8
  9. Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel - Ferrari 458 Italia Edition stops working after 5 seconds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel - Ferrari 458 Italia Edition stops working after 5 seconds.: My Thrustmaster TX Racing wheel dosent work on my xbox one anymore. Only on my PC. I connect the wheel to the Xbox it does the full calibration procedure (spinning back and forth). I can press...
  10. TX Racing Wheel Ferrari 458 Italia Edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    TX Racing Wheel Ferrari 458 Italia Edition: I am having trouble keeping my wheel paired with my Xbox One. 49b35542-1cd7-4eee-9bae-b49c10482b38