Xbox One Twitch streaming delay?
Discus and support Xbox One Twitch streaming delay? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 30 Seconds delay sometimes less here. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Corey1412, Mar 12, 2014.
Page 2 of 2
Page 2 of 2
Thema:
Xbox One Twitch streaming delay?
Loading...
-
Xbox One Twitch streaming delay? - Similar Threads - Twitch streaming delay
-
Problème de vocal entre ami sur stream twitch via xbox series s
in XboX InsidersProblème de vocal entre ami sur stream twitch via xbox series s: Bonjour, je veux me lancer sur les streams/vidéos de contenu mais j ai un gros problème. Quand je joue avec des amis à des jeux qui ne comprennent pas de chat vocal, et que je stream en meme... -
Twitch Streams Have No Audio for Viewers
in XboX InsidersTwitch Streams Have No Audio for Viewers: I recently had a friend tell me that while I’m streaming a game he can’t hear any audio of the game at all. I am not using a headset or trying to talk over the game. This is a sports game league... -
Twitch Stream Disconnect Xbox Series X
in XBoX on ConsolesTwitch Stream Disconnect Xbox Series X: My Twitch stream only lasts for about 5mins until it disconnects and I get the error message "your live stream stopped working try restarting your stream" from my Xbox series X console. How do I... -
Cannot stream One Hand Clapping from Xbox Series S to Twitch
in XBoX Games and AppsCannot stream One Hand Clapping from Xbox Series S to Twitch: Hello everyone, I am trying to stream the game One Hand Clapping. The game will stream the main menu of the game, but when I actually start the game, the stream on Twitch will show the 'Xbox... -
Why isnt it possible to stream Discord audio to Twitch on Xbox?
in XBoX on WindowsWhy isnt it possible to stream Discord audio to Twitch on Xbox?: I’ve been streaming for a fairly long time and recently tried branching out to play with people on other platforms (PC, Playstation, Ect) but when i try to stream with them im unable to include... -
Report on Poor Streaming Quality + Request for Cross-Platform Voice Chat on Twitch (Xbox...
in XboX InsidersReport on Poor Streaming Quality + Request for Cross-Platform Voice Chat on Twitch (Xbox...: Hello, I’m experiencing persistent issues with streaming quality on the Twitch app for Xbox Series X, along with a feature limitation that affects interactivity. Here are the details: 1.... -
Why can’t I stream the dead or alive six story on on twitch? Every time I try to stream the...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can’t I stream the dead or alive six story on on twitch? Every time I try to stream the...: I’ve been trying to stream both dead or alive, five and six on Twitch. Every time I try to stream the story mode, my stream automatically pauses and won’t unpause, even if I am out of cut scenes,... -
Twitch stream audio delay
in XBoX on ConsolesTwitch stream audio delay: I have the brand new Xbox series x and the brand new official Xbox headset but when I stream direct with twitch my audio and video don’t match up! Please help ive tried a full shut down and... -
Camera delay as I stream on twitch
in XBoX Games and AppsCamera delay as I stream on twitch: Hello fellow gamers and xbox ambs. I have tried everything here. I have a webcam, the logitech c922 plugged into my xbox one x and stream on twitch. I notice when i go back and view my stream, my...