Xbox One, TV cable stopped working

Discus and support Xbox One, TV cable stopped working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox One used to work fine, now the TV portion is black. I have changed the cable box twice and also the HDMI cable. When I bypass the Xbox, the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by webguy 7, Jan 27, 2014.

1. webguy 7
    webguy 7 Guest

My Xbox One used to work fine, now the TV portion is black. I have changed the cable box twice and also the HDMI cable. When I bypass the Xbox, the TV/Cable works fine. The rest of Xbox also works fine... Any suggestions? this sucks Xbox One, TV cable stopped working :(

:)

webguy 7, Jan 27, 2014
  2. Peterjmc
    Peterjmc Guest
    Blu-ray App Error 0x91d7000a

I'm having this problem with a few DVDs.

On probably a related note-- the "HDMI Auto-Detect" function stopped working. This has worked on this tv before and for some reason it stopped working. I had to manually select HDMI.

-I've switched HDMI Cables

-I've power cycled the XBOX One

-I've power cycled my TV

-I'm fairly confident that I've played this DVD on the XBox one before and it's stopped working

-I'm running the beta UI updates

Peterjmc, Jan 27, 2014
  3. yt23w
    yt23w Guest
    HDCP error on all DVD's

Yeah, i;ve been through all of that.

I had it working on an 11 year old TV, then it stopped working, now i have a less-than 12mth old TV.

and i have changed between 4 different HDMI cables. also going directly from xbox into TV.

yt23w, Jan 27, 2014
  4. Fat Boy 99
    Fat Boy 99 Guest

I went through the same thing only to discover that regular HDMI cables do not have long enough ends to reach all the way inside to the HDMI receptacle as its set too far in for a perfect/solid connection. I had MS send me another cable (as theirs actually
    have longer ends) which solved all of my problems. Try holding the HDMI cable and applying some pressure to make a good connection and see if the picture comes back.

Fat Boy 99, Jan 27, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: