XBox one turns on and then keeps playing the start up tune for about 30 seconds then keeps...

Discus and support XBox one turns on and then keeps playing the start up tune for about 30 seconds then keeps... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; XBox one turns on and then keeps playing the start up tune for about 30 seconds then keeps playing the shut down tune and turns off then does it all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brian23(2), May 14, 2024.

1. Brian23(2)
    Brian23(2) Guest

XBox one turns on and then keeps playing the start up tune for about 30 seconds then keeps...

XBox one turns on and then keeps playing the start up tune for about 30 seconds then keeps playing the shut down tune and turns off then does it all again on it's

own and does this over and over.

:)

Brian23(2), May 14, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

XBox one turns on and then keeps playing the start up tune for about 30 seconds then keeps playing the shut down tune and turns off then does it all again.

Hello Brian,

In this case, I recommend you submit a repair request.

Please, register your device on this link: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/register-your-product

Then, fill out the repair form: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-device-for-repair

You can check the warranty terms here: https://support.microsoft.com/help/...ce-plans-and-terms-conditions-for-your-device

If your device is out of warranty, you can check the costs here:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

I hope this helps.
  3. Brian23(2) Win User

XBox one turns on and then keeps playing the start up tune for about 30 seconds then keeps playing the shut down tune and turns off then does it all again.

Yes I tried that, but it does the second bleep and then after a short while keeps doing the shutdown bleep and then shuts down and then goes through it all again.
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Brian23, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, try resetting the console via the Troubleshoot Menu.

With the console turned off, press and hold the Eject Button and the Pair Button on the console, then, press the Xbox Power Button to turn on the console.

Keep pressing the Eject and Pair Button until you hear a second Beep, then release them.

Your console should be booted into the Troubleshoot menu.

Turn on your controller and select Reset this Xbox > Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

[​IMG]

Once the process is done, you can do the initial console setup with your account.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tflHi41S31c

I hope this helps.
  5. DiabeticHarp Win User

Spilled some soda on top of xbox slim right into vent. Now fan is super loud.

Thank you for responding. i've never really noticed the fan making much noise at all before. Now it's loud enough that I have to turn up the tv to keep it from drowning out the audio. It starts up loud as ever as soon as I power on the xbox, and continues
    to run for about 30 seconds after I turn the xbox off.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

problem with my xbox one

Hey there!

Sorry to hear about the trouble with starting up your Xbox One. To start things off, please try fully powering down your Xbox One by holding down the power button for 8-10 seconds. Once your Xbox One is shut off, unplug it completely and wait 30 seconds, then
    try powering it back on. Keep us in the loop with how it goes :)
Thema:

1. XBox one turns on and then keeps playing the start up tune for about 30 seconds then keeps... - Similar Threads - turns keeps playing

2. Why my controller keeps turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my controller keeps turning off: I recently updated my elite controller 2 days before making this post. All of a sudden it wouldn't charge and when tried to power on it lights up and slowly dims and powers, when i try to sync it...
  3. My xbox series s keeps going green and then turns off I have factory reset it and this has...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s keeps going green and then turns off I have factory reset it and this has...: My xbox series s keeps going green and then turns off I have factory reset it and this has not worked. Please advise what I can do to fix this as it happens in every game a play or even sometime...
  4. My brand new headset keeps powering down immediately after being turned on with a full...

in XBoX on Windows
    My brand new headset keeps powering down immediately after being turned on with a full...: Please address the question above. 0c80b78b-9615-4147-8116-9bebf42d37a6
  5. My xbox controller keeps vibrating and turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller keeps vibrating and turning off: i have a really big problem that started around a week ago were my xbox series x/s controller kept on disconnecting every now and again and now its really bad were it just wont work anymore at all...
  6. Xbox Series X settings keep changing every time I turn on my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X settings keep changing every time I turn on my console: Almost every time I turn on my Xbox all of my settings are changed. My password/pin will be deleted or it's changed to something else than what I set it too. Random games are downloaded that I've...
  7. my xbox keeps turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox keeps turning off: my xbox series s just ahd an update and switched off now every time I go to switch on the console it just turns off automatically is there anything I should do e6232de2-3e72-4c6b-adab-1c16dca694fe
  8. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  9. Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?: It's as if all three USB ports just cut out. Which is a major inconvenience if I'm playing a game on an external hardrive or using a wired controller. All of this whilst my xbox is turned on btw....
  10. My Xbox keeps turning off only while in a game plays movies on disk fine any help is...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox keeps turning off only while in a game plays movies on disk fine any help is...: My Xbox continuesly shuts off while playing any game but when I put a movie in it’s fine and plays it checked the power and it’s fine and fan works properly any help is appreciated thanks I’m...