Xbox one turns off while playing it or watching YouTube

Discus and support Xbox one turns off while playing it or watching YouTube in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Xbox one started having problems not Turning on or would turn on but shut off by itself a few minutes later I’ve changed the power supply an power... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Chef Boi, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Chef Boi
    Chef Boi Guest

My Xbox one started having problems not Turning on or would turn on but shut off by itself a few minutes later I’ve changed the power supply an power cord cleaned the dust reset setting and factory reset it still doing same thing sometimes it stays on longer than usual but it always shuts itself off what could the issue be ?

:)

Chef Boi, Dec 9, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Unfortunately it could be anything from something power related to something on the motherboard. It would need to be opened up and checked.
  3. Chef Boi Win User

No warning messages just shuts off on its own only thing it does is the Chime it would make when u shut it off by pressing the power button itl be workin fine then I’ll hear the chime an then it shuts off I’ve tried jus about everything I’m not sure what it could be
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

I can understand that but yes it would need to be taken apart again.
  5. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Chef B! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having issues. Do you get any error messages or does it just turn off without warning?
  6. Chef Boi Win User

I’ve replaced the power supply and the power cord so neither of those an it’s been takin appart an cleaned an swapped power supply didn’t notice anything other than it being dusty I’ll have to take it apart again and look don’t have a warranty and not goin to spend the money to have it sent off and fixed
Thema:

1. Xbox one turns off while playing it or watching YouTube - Similar Threads - turns off while

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. My Xbox keeps turning off only while in a game plays movies on disk fine any help is...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox keeps turning off only while in a game plays movies on disk fine any help is...: My Xbox continuesly shuts off while playing any game but when I put a movie in it’s fine and plays it checked the power and it’s fine and fan works properly any help is appreciated thanks I’m...
  4. My controller turns off while im watching a movie

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller turns off while im watching a movie: My controller turns off while im watching a movie, this is the worst thing to happen so why does it do it, this needs to be an option to change asap its irritating beyond belief....
  5. Monitor Turning Off & On When Selecting Games and While Playing Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monitor Turning Off & On When Selecting Games and While Playing Games: Ok if any of you guys can fix this I will be eternally grateful… So I have been running this set up for quite a long time without any problems and in the past couple weeks, it has started to come...
  6. At Forza motorsport, my Xbox series X turns off while playing the intro. What could be the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    At Forza motorsport, my Xbox series X turns off while playing the intro. What could be the...: I've already tried everything that I saw suggested, but it didn't work. I bought it online in the microsoft store and installed it. Everything goes smoothly until the end of the introductory...
  7. Brother's xbox constantly turning off on its own while trying to complete the update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brother's xbox constantly turning off on its own while trying to complete the update: Hello, my brother's Series X will get to 60% on the new update then turns itself off but won't carryout the last 40%. After pressing the power button it turns itself back off after about 10...
  8. Xbox Series X Turns Off While Gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Turns Off While Gaming: I’ve run into this issue mainly with 2k24, madden 24 and NHL 23. I’ll be in the middle of a game, and then seemingly out of no where my tv will flash green for a split second and then my Xbox...
  9. How do you turn off Achievement Notifications while playing on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you turn off Achievement Notifications while playing on the Xbox app on PC?: Update: I think I found the toggle in the notifications section of the Xbox Game Bar settings. Haven't managed to test yet. 5629afe6-d572-4eef-9d32-5a594bc2c7f0
  10. My Xbox is turning off by itself while playing certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is turning off by itself while playing certain games: Hello my Xbox Series X is turning itself off randomly when playing certain games the main game at the moment is Call of duty when I I bought this Xbox it worked fine but all of sudden for certain...