xbox one(엑스박스 원) 나이 인증 오류 -[Translation - xbox one (Xbox One) age ...

Discus and support xbox one(엑스박스 원) 나이 인증 오류 -[Translation - xbox one (Xbox One) age ... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; 깐 로그아웃해서 다시 로그인하 하니 0x8015DC0D 이 오류가 뜨 로그인이 안되요. 그래서 인터넷에 찾아본 결과 일한 해결방안이 나이 인증이라 하는데 몇 달 에 이미 인증을 했었이만 다시 나이 인증이 나옵니다. 하는 수 없이 confirm age를... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 현준박_K, Oct 15, 2018.

1. 현준박_K
    현준박_K Guest

깐 로그아웃해서 다시 로그인하 하니 0x8015DC0D 이 오류가 뜨 로그인이 안되요.

그래서 인터넷에 찾아본 결과 일한 해결방안이 나이 인증이라 하는데

몇 달 에 이미 인증을 했었이만 다시 나이 인증이 나옵니다.

하는 수 없이 confirm age를 하는데

계속 창만 반복해서 나타나 도무지 해결이 생각이 없습니다.

어떻게 해야 하나요?

-[Translation - 0x8015DC0D I get this error and can not log in. So I looked it up on the internet and the only solution is age verification I have already been certified a few months ago and I get age verification again. I do the confirm age
    without I keep seeing that window repeatedly and I do not think it will be solved at all. What should I do?]

:)

현준박_K, Oct 15, 2018
  2. JesusFreire1
    JesusFreire1 Guest
    erro 0x80a4001a [Translation - Error 0x80a4001a]

Meu xbox one esta com este erro o que fazer?

[Translation - My Xbox One is with this error what to do?]

JesusFreire1, Oct 15, 2018
  3. dUnKle
    dUnKle Guest
  4. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest

Hello!

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We recommend installing the

Xbox Identity Provider
    in order to resolve this issue. Once the application is installed, launch the Xbox Identity Provider and Xbox App. Be sure to let us know the results!

XBF Leonzo G, Oct 15, 2018
  5. XBF Leonzo G Win User

xbox one(엑스박스 원) 나이 인증 오류 -[Translation - xbox one (Xbox One) age authentication error]

Hello!

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We recommend installing the

Xbox Identity Provider
    in order to resolve this issue. Once the application is installed, launch the Xbox Identity Provider and Xbox App. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

엑스박스 나이 인증[Translation-Xbox Age Certification]

Hi Choi,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are trying to verify for Minecraft. We recommend reaching out to the
    Minecraft forums if it is for Minecraft.

Thanks,

Brad
  7. 티탄어버트먼 Win User

xbox live 나이 인증 오류 [Edit - Translation] - xbox live age authentication error

도 같은 증상으로 계속 안되었었는데 드디어 나이인증 해결했습니다.

익스플로러나 엣지 말 크롬에서 나이확인 들어가서 아이핀 인증하니 드디어 되더군요.

한번 시도해보세요.

[Mod translation: I have not continued with the same symptoms, I have finally resolved the age of authentication.

I went to Chrome to check the age of Explorer and edge, and I finally got to authenticate the eye pin.

Try it out.]
  8. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Hiya Xbox Fans,

We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is on going, we recommend creating a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you and happy gaming!
  9. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Xbox Gamer,

Thank you for reaching out! Before continuing, I'd like to clarify a few things. You mentioned something about age authentication. Could you expand as to what you mean by that? I'd also like for you to let us know if you are referencing the iPin security
    application and what certification site you are talking about. We hope to hear back from you soon! :D
Thema:

1. xbox one(엑스박스 원) 나이 인증 오류 -[Translation - xbox one (Xbox One) age ... - Similar Threads - 엑스박스 원 나이

2. 엑스박스 엘리트패드 시리즈2의 엑스박스 버튼 조명이 파란색으로 바뀌었습니다

in XBoX Games and Apps
    엑스박스 엘리트패드 시리즈2의 엑스박스 버튼 조명이 파란색으로 바뀌었습니다: [img] 어 까진 상 으로 흰색 조명이 들어왔는데 오늘 갑자기 파란색 조명으로 바뀌었습니다 https://twitter.com//status/1436310296352677889?s=20 <- 영상링크 영상에서 보시다시피 켜 연결 때까진 상 으로 흰색 조명이 들어옵니다 그리 연결 후 몇초가 지나면 파란색으로 조명이 바뀝니다 어 까진 계속...
  3. xbox desktop app Game download Error 엑스박스 데스크톱 앱에서 게임 다운로드를 하려고 할 때 창이 깜빡깜빡 거리면서 사라집니다.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox desktop app Game download Error 엑스박스 데스크톱 앱에서 게임 다운로드를 하려고 할 때 창이 깜빡깜빡 거리면서 사라집니다.: When I try to download a game from the Xbox desktop app, the window flickers and disappears. i have game pass ultimate Please check the video below for details Video(google Drive)...
  4. 엑스박스 게임 패스 자동결제 환불 방법[Translation-Xbox Game Pass automatic payment refund method]

in XBoX Accessibility
    엑스박스 게임 패스 자동결제 환불 방법[Translation-Xbox Game Pass automatic payment refund method]: 9/5 만기로 구독취소를 해놨는데 5,900이 결 되서 다시 확인했는데 결 가 되버 네요 이거 환불 어떻게 진행하면 되나요? [Translation-I canceled the subscription due to the expiration of 9/5, but 5,900 was paid, so I checked again, but the...
  5. 엑스박스 원 패드 pc연결[Translation-Xbox One Pad PC Connection]

in XBoX on Windows
    엑스박스 원 패드 pc연결[Translation-Xbox One Pad PC Connection]: [img] 엑스박스 리시버로 엑스박스원패드 연결안되나요? [Translation-Can't connect the Xbox One Pad with that Xbox receiver?] 06fdaf9e-0d5c-4772-bf01-12f2883c7e38
  6. 엑스박스 연령[Translation-Xbox age]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    엑스박스 연령[Translation-Xbox age]: 아니 포르자 호라이즌이즌이라는 게임을 샀음. 2시간넘게 기다 서 실행함. 실행했는데 0x8015DC0D 에러 서 본인인증다함 알 봤더니 내가 청소년이여서 못한대 ㅂ 아니그러면 시발 게임 사기 에 처 말해줘야지왜 게임 실행하 로그인 때 알 주는데 야 됐 걍 환불해줘 도 히 못해먹 다. 아니솔직히 타사에서도 사기 에 무슨일있으면 미리 말해놈;;...
  7. 엑스박스 패드 a/s 서비스 뭐 어떻게하라는겁니까?[Translation-Xbox Pad a/s Service What are you asking for?]

in XBoX Accessibility
    엑스박스 패드 a/s 서비스 뭐 어떻게하라는겁니까?[Translation-Xbox Pad a/s Service What are you asking for?]: 구매하자마자 초기불량 품 걸 서 구매처에 환불 문의했습니다만 구매처에서는 마이크로소프트에서 a/s 받거나 마이크로소프트에서 불량인증을 해줘야 환불해줄수있다합니다. 그래서 마이크로소프트에 문의하니까 a/s는 무조건 리퍼 교환이 초기불량이던 뭐던 그냥 리퍼 품으로만 준다네요? 그래서 불량인증서라도 달라니까 그것도 안된답니다. 그러면서 마소에 문의하니까...
  8. 엑스박스 나이 인증[Translation-Xbox Age Certification]

in XBoX Accessibility
    엑스박스 나이 인증[Translation-Xbox Age Certification]: 는 우즈 키스탄 타슈켄트 에 사는 이입니다 엑스박스 로그인을 하는데 나이인증이 필요한다 하는데 pass가 한국 번호로 인증하라 하는데 우즈 키스탄 번호박게 없는데 어떻하 ? ae844a9a-a2c7-411e-8461-cb834091f558
  9. 엑스박스 원 패드가 이상합니다.[Translation-The Xbox One pad is strange.]

in XBoX Accessibility
    엑스박스 원 패드가 이상합니다.[Translation-The Xbox One pad is strange.]: 원을 켜 페어링 버튼을 누르면 원래 르게 깜빡여야 하잖아요? 그런데 패드가 아까부터 페어링 버튼을 누르면 0.5초 도 르게 깜빡이다가 꺼 버립니다. 장난건가요? [Translation-When you turn on and press the pairing button, you'll have to blink quickly. However, when I...
  10. 엑스박스 원 컨트롤러 쏠림 문제[Translation-Xbox One controller shoot problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    엑스박스 원 컨트롤러 쏠림 문제[Translation-Xbox One controller shoot problem]: 이게 일 하게 치우쳐있는게 아니 우측 스틱이 가끔씩 위로 15퍼센트까지 움직이다가 다시 만 주면 원래대로 돌아오 그러는데 해결 방법이 있나요? [Translation-This is not a constant bias, and the right stick will occasionally move up to 15 percent and then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 엑스박스 나이인증

2. xbox 나이인증 오류

3. xbox 나이인증

4. xbox 나이 인증,
  5. xbox 나이인증 아이핀,
  6. 엑스박스나이인증,
  7. 엑스박스 나이확인,
  8. 엑스박스 나이 인증,
  9. 엑스박스 나이,
  10. 엑스박스 원 8015190a 오류,
  11. 엑스박스 나이인증 아이핀 오류,