Xbox One to launch in Japan on September 4

Discus and support Xbox One to launch in Japan on September 4 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; @HOLSTER yes and the xbox one has already sold more in the same time frame as the 360 did so sales are doing well i dont expect much from japan but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, Apr 22, 2014.

  1. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

    Xbox One to launch in Japan on September 4


    @HOLSTER yes and the xbox one has already sold more in the same time frame as the 360 did so sales are doing well i dont expect much from japan but they do have a strange gaming world over there
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Apr 23, 2014
    #16
  2. Yes that is world wide but when it comes to Japan it's a whole different approach!!
     
    HolsteredRex5, Apr 23, 2014
    #17
  3. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    i wouldnt call it worldwide more like 13 countires lol
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Apr 23, 2014
    #18
  4. Xbox One to launch in Japan on September 4

    Fair point there hell.

    I just hope they hit their minimal target estimate. I just struggle to see it working but like you say, it does offer something different and I am sure with all the tech over there, that they would get some good times from it. Fingers crossed eh.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 23, 2014
    #19
  5. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    just gone on the psn forums and im having a good chuckle at a certain thread on there some sony fans seem to be thinking ms will out do sony at E3 lol
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Apr 24, 2014
    #20
  6. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest
    Xbox was never strong in japan. they like handhelds.
     
    ZTROOPER16, Apr 24, 2014
    #21
  7. Ghostz, send me that link in a PM or Xbox Live message - I want to see that. Xbox One to launch in Japan on September 4 :)
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 24, 2014
    #22
  8. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

    Xbox One to launch in Japan on September 4

    sent u a PM GG i could copy it on here
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Apr 24, 2014
    #23
  9. bstn617
    bstn617 Guest
    Ya @Gh0stz that thread sounds soo awesome. Are you not the same person constantly asking people why the come on these forums and calling them trolls yet you spend your time searching the PS forums.

    And I don't see that thread so link it for all to read.
     
    bstn617, Apr 24, 2014
    #24
  10. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Great ,someone woke up,one of the desperate PS4 owner.....Arf !!!!

    Never say Bettlejuice (3X)......
     
    Tzar of kaos, Apr 24, 2014
    #25
  11. bstn617
    bstn617 Guest
    Tzar get a life. I see you have made another one of your mindless posts oh wait that's all of your posts you joke
     
    bstn617, Apr 24, 2014
    #26
  12. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    I got a life,a console and someone to make joke of.....Thanks....
     
    Tzar of kaos, Apr 24, 2014
    #27
  13. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

    Xbox One to launch in Japan on September 4

    "I just hope they hit their minimal target estimate" ..

    @ Cloud ...

    I'd like to know out of interest what Microsoft's minimal target is in Japan over say the first year? I can't really seeing it being too high to be honest.

    I know even the more popular platforms, DS, PS4 have really been slowing down sales wise lately so how will ( lets be honest ) what I'd call an unpopular platform do?

    I believe it was Eurogamer ( even though I saw it posted on Shopto news ) that said a lot of Japanese gamers seem to prefer gaming on Mobiles, Tablets these days.
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 24, 2014
    #28
  14. bstn617
    bstn617 Guest
    Learn how to type your words are always out of place are you special? Do you ride the mini bus?
     
    bstn617, Apr 24, 2014
    #29
  15. bstn617
    bstn617 Guest
    I can tell don't forget your head gear.
     
    bstn617, Apr 24, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Xbox One to launch in Japan on September 4

Loading...
  1. Xbox One to launch in Japan on September 4 - Similar Threads - launch Japan September

  2. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  3. [Bug] ACA Neo Geo games (Metal Slug 1–5) won’t launch on PC – Windows 11 25H2 + Xbox App...

    in XboX Insiders
    [Bug] ACA Neo Geo games (Metal Slug 1–5) won’t launch on PC – Windows 11 25H2 + Xbox App...: • Platform: PC – Windows 11 Home • OS Version: Windows 11 25H2 Build 26200.8246 • Insider Ring: Xbox Insider – Delta (External) Xbox App version: 2605.1001.5.0 None of the ACA Neo Geo games...
  4. College football 26 launch issue

    in XboX Insiders
    College football 26 launch issue: launching the game on my Xbox 1 through cloudplay. it says that my "trial has expired" and that I need to upgrade to unlock the full game. clicking on the provided pop up brings me to a screen...
  5. Problem With Ezio Collection Not Launching on Xbox One

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem With Ezio Collection Not Launching on Xbox One: I got the Ezio Collection after having too many problems with both my physical and digital versions of Assassin's Creed 2, which is super annoying after going through the OG Assassin's Creed with...
  6. uly 19, 2025 - PC External Delta (2507.1001.9.0) - Unable to launch games from PC App.

    in XboX Insiders
    uly 19, 2025 - PC External Delta (2507.1001.9.0) - Unable to launch games from PC App.: Been encountering this issue this morning and from what I can tell it stems from the recent update to PC insider. Any installed game that I launch on the PC app crashes after a few seconds. Can't...
  7. Xbox Insider PC App version 2507.1001.9.0 - External library games not launching in the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider PC App version 2507.1001.9.0 - External library games not launching in the...: My device is an Asus Rog Ally X running an insider build of Windows 11 version 26200.5702. I wanted to report that my external storefront games (steam and Epic) are not launching in the forefront...
  8. COD WWII recently came to game pass but its not launching due to license issue so it says...

    in XboX Insiders
    COD WWII recently came to game pass but its not launching due to license issue so it says...: I just Downloaded COD WWII on my pc and when launching it is says I dont have a license or it left game pass but the game just came to game pass. Is it only playable on console or is it a bug this...
  9. I have an Ultimate Sub but cannot launch a game I own on another Xbox when signed in.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an Ultimate Sub but cannot launch a game I own on another Xbox when signed in.: I have an Ultimate Sub but cannot launch a game I own on another Xbox when signed in. 68795c6d-3f62-4542-9d1f-82a85ae2c90f
  10. Microsoft should hire Segata Sanshiro to launch the Xbox One in Japan

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft should hire Segata Sanshiro to launch the Xbox One in Japan: In the Decade of 90 advertisements about advertising games were infinitely better than the current advertisements. However, a publicity campaign surpassed all others. It was the publicity campaign...