Xbox one to launch in china in July.

Discus and support Xbox one to launch in china in July. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox One to launch in Japan for September. I don't think the Xbox One will do very well in Japan, unless Microsoft release some good Japanese games. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, Apr 17, 2014.

  1. Xbox one to launch in china in July.

    BHC Bluez n 2z, Apr 22, 2014
    #31
  2. I guess all we can do now is hope for the best. I don't want to sound selfish but so long as the console is doing well over here then I am a happy chap! Lol. *holds riot shield*

    GG thanks for the link dude. That man, what a brave guy!
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 23, 2014
    #32
  3. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Why would XBox want to release some "Good Japanese Games"?

    The market is already saturated with great Japanese games from home grown Japanese companies such as Nintendo and Sony.

    Microsoft new what they were doing not wasting their time with a great big Japanese launch. As I said in another thread, they're not trying to break the Japanese market but rather offer the Janpanese market a break.
     
    Azrael008uk, Apr 23, 2014
    #33
  4. Xbox one to launch in china in July.

    I can see games like KI and Sunset Overdrive, and that one game via ID@Xbox with Magic in the title, being attractive to Japan's market. They are damned if they do and damned if they don't.
     
    A Virtual Duck, Apr 23, 2014
    #34
  5. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest
    maybe launching in China will be a bad idea,
    these rules don't leave much
    .

    • Gambling-related content or game features
    • Anything that violates China’s constitution
    • Anything that threatens China’s national unity, sovereignty, or territorial integrity.
    • Anything that harms the nation’s reputation, security, or interests.
    • Anything that instigates racial/ethnic hatred, or harms ethnic traditions and cultures.
    • Anything that violates China’s policy on religion by promoting cults or superstitions.
    • Anything that promotes or incites obscenity, drug use, violence, or gambling.
    • Anything that harms public ethics or China’s culture and traditions.
    • Anything that insults, slanders, or violates the rights of others.
    • Other content that violates the law
     
    Zero Divided, Apr 23, 2014
    #35
  6. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Not much games left to play....
     
    Tzar of kaos, Apr 23, 2014
    #36
  7. [quote user="Azrael008uk"]Why would XBox want to release some "Good Japanese Games"?

    The market is already saturated with great Japanese games from home grown Japanese companies such as Nintendo and Sony.

    Microsoft new what they were doing not wasting their time with a great big Japanese launch. As I said in another thread, they're not trying to break the Japanese market but rather offer the Janpanese market a break.[/quote]

    Well, I'm guessing the more games the Xbox One has that go after Japanese consumers, the more sales for Microsoft in Japan. Phil Spencer mentioned that are several unannounced Japanese-developed Xbox One titles
    on the way, many of which will be revealed this year.
     
    BHC Bluez n 2z, Apr 23, 2014
    #37
  8. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest

    Xbox one to launch in china in July.

    So Xbox one will launch in China september 23rd,with two free games and Xbox live gold free until march 2015.....

    (Can already hear complains....)

    13 chinese devs team are working on new and most favorite IPs.

    Neverwinter will be only available in China (bad news),let's hope it will be available outside China later on.

    (source: Total Xbox.com)
     
    Tzar of kaos, Jul 30, 2014
    #38
  9. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    Didnt MS offices get raided by the Chinese Govnt last week>
     
    tohellnbak, Jul 30, 2014
    #39
  10. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Two bundle will be available.

    Day one edition: Day one controller and achievement,Kinect sport rivals,Forza 5,Neverwinter online commemorative edition pack,Powerstar golf with in game credit,XBL gold free until march 2015.

    Stardard version : Powerstar golf,Neverwinter online pack,XBL gold free until march 2015.

    (Source Gameinformer)

    Seems,Microsoft wants to impress....Pretty good bundles.
     
    Tzar of kaos, Oct 31, 2018
    #40
  11. Tzar of kaos Win User

    Xbox one to launch in china in July.

    Not much games left to play....
  12. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

    Xbox one to launch in china in July.

  13. A Virtual Duck Win User

    Xbox one to launch in china in July.

    PS4 is doing very badly in Japan. Those 325,000 consoles sold were shipped and most of those were sent back to the US, counted as sold AGAIN (shipped). So there are around 6.5 million PS4'S in existence and 7 million have been counted as sold (shipped).
    Knack sold 160,000 copies and was bundled with every PS4 sold there. They lied.

    Xbox puts its numbers Sold Through but I expect that it will still crack 200K or more in China within a month.
  14. MPGamer18 Win User

    Xbox one to launch in china in July.

    Microsoft has their work cut out for them if they think they can take China by storm and outsell the better know PS brand. I don't see that happening... Prior to XB1 launch I would argue that anything is possible, but now that reality has set in, I don't
    see it going that way.

    Microsoft can't even crack Japan after all of these years. They haven't made a dent in the market there. They don't have a sense for what Asian gamers like or want. I think 100K console is being too generous, unless they are talking about lifetime. XBox
    is just not as respected or well know in the world as playstation is.
  15. brandiesel1 Win User

    Xbox one to launch in china in July.

    When I was in China in 2006 it was very easy to find a PS2. In fact I've seen them in quite a few different houses that I stayed in. They will get whatever they can afford. It doesn't matter who makes it. People there do not make a lot of money.

    Koreans aren't fond of Japanese people, but they love their Playstations.

    I lived in each country for 1 year each and while that isn't a lot of time I can almost tell you it doesn't matter if it is a Japanese/American product or not. They want what is accessible and affordable.
Thema:

Xbox one to launch in china in July.

Loading...
  1. Xbox one to launch in china in July. - Similar Threads - launch china July

  2. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  3. [Bug] ACA Neo Geo games (Metal Slug 1–5) won’t launch on PC – Windows 11 25H2 + Xbox App...

    in XboX Insiders
    [Bug] ACA Neo Geo games (Metal Slug 1–5) won’t launch on PC – Windows 11 25H2 + Xbox App...: • Platform: PC – Windows 11 Home • OS Version: Windows 11 25H2 Build 26200.8246 • Insider Ring: Xbox Insider – Delta (External) Xbox App version: 2605.1001.5.0 None of the ACA Neo Geo games...
  4. College football 26 launch issue

    in XboX Insiders
    College football 26 launch issue: launching the game on my Xbox 1 through cloudplay. it says that my "trial has expired" and that I need to upgrade to unlock the full game. clicking on the provided pop up brings me to a screen...
  5. Problem With Ezio Collection Not Launching on Xbox One

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem With Ezio Collection Not Launching on Xbox One: I got the Ezio Collection after having too many problems with both my physical and digital versions of Assassin's Creed 2, which is super annoying after going through the OG Assassin's Creed with...
  6. uly 19, 2025 - PC External Delta (2507.1001.9.0) - Unable to launch games from PC App.

    in XboX Insiders
    uly 19, 2025 - PC External Delta (2507.1001.9.0) - Unable to launch games from PC App.: Been encountering this issue this morning and from what I can tell it stems from the recent update to PC insider. Any installed game that I launch on the PC app crashes after a few seconds. Can't...
  7. Xbox Insider PC App version 2507.1001.9.0 - External library games not launching in the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider PC App version 2507.1001.9.0 - External library games not launching in the...: My device is an Asus Rog Ally X running an insider build of Windows 11 version 26200.5702. I wanted to report that my external storefront games (steam and Epic) are not launching in the forefront...
  8. COD WWII recently came to game pass but its not launching due to license issue so it says...

    in XboX Insiders
    COD WWII recently came to game pass but its not launching due to license issue so it says...: I just Downloaded COD WWII on my pc and when launching it is says I dont have a license or it left game pass but the game just came to game pass. Is it only playable on console or is it a bug this...
  9. I have an Ultimate Sub but cannot launch a game I own on another Xbox when signed in.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an Ultimate Sub but cannot launch a game I own on another Xbox when signed in.: I have an Ultimate Sub but cannot launch a game I own on another Xbox when signed in. 68795c6d-3f62-4542-9d1f-82a85ae2c90f
  10. Xbox One's China Launch

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One's China Launch: Publisher Perfect World has 3 studios working on games for the consoles launch in China. Source f447786f-a412-40e3-948a-400dd34ad748