Xbox One to launch in 26 new countries this September

Discus and support Xbox One to launch in 26 new countries this September in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yay, yay, yay, But it just kills me when I am playing a game and someone comes on speaking some LOUD FOREIGN language. LoL maybe if X1 had a built in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FlashedSauce514, Mar 18, 2014.

  1. Fye Nikka
    Fye Nikka Guest

    Xbox One to launch in 26 new countries this September


    Yay, yay, yay, But it just kills me when I am playing a game and someone comes on speaking some LOUD FOREIGN language. LoL maybe if X1 had a built in translating device.... I would be excited. But congrats MS. I hope u sell 10 million more consoles!
     
    Fye Nikka, Mar 18, 2014
    #31
  2. bstn617
    bstn617 Guest
    Listed I am done with this I was done hours ago but people keep bringing my name back up so I respond.

    Your cul statement is the best I was a cul 2 for years until the last forum update then I became a 5 this shows you 1 or 2 things 1. I don't post crap for no reaon or 2. the cul system is a big joke.

    I don't know which it is honestly but I could care less if I was a cul zero it makes no difference i have watched new users on just this section go from 1 to 8 so makes me wonder but again I don't care about cul like I don't care about you.
     
    bstn617, Mar 18, 2014
    #32
  3. bstn617
    bstn617 Guest
    And since you wonder about me I will tell you I have a desk job now so i can post on these forums while I am work and get paid at the same time. Before my work situation didn't let me.

    The only time I post at night is when I am responding to people who use my name so I feel like I have to.

    Happy now.
     
    bstn617, Mar 18, 2014
    #33
  4. Xbox One to launch in 26 new countries this September

    My point Exactly. You don't care. Young and Rebellious cool image, To bad it only worked for James Dean.

    Are you implying i went from 1-8 over night and i am a new user cause that would be too funny!

    Thanks for the Laugh.

    Hows that silver loop coming along?
     
    Listed mia 510, Mar 18, 2014
    #34
  5. Engaging in out of work Activity while on your Company's Clock! A bit Un Professional don't you think? Where do you work Again... Lol

    Don't answer that Please

    So how about those 26 country's guys? Bet they are excited!
     
    Listed mia 510, Mar 18, 2014
    #35
  6. Wait , what? September? Based off the Kinect? must be, how silly is this situation.
     
    RedEye Expr3ss, Mar 18, 2014
    #36
  7. People saying Xbone will sell more than PS4 in Japan.

    PS3 launched a year later than 360, still sold over 6 times as many.

    Now xbone launches 7 months later, no chance.

    Xbone can't even outsell PS4 in USA, its home market, its strongest market.

    Some here need a reality check.
     
    FlashedSauce514, Mar 18, 2014
    #37
  8. Xbox One to launch in 26 new countries this September

    Xbox one doing brillant correct me if am wrong?

    Microsoft must be listen to us because everything we have asked for is coming

    where as sony users have listed things they want but still have not got it.

    i have the sony xperia z1 phone and its buggy to hell people crying out for fixes are we getting them nope
     
    MessiahBrowny, Mar 18, 2014
    #38
  9. If 20% of the nextgen market is "brilliant", then yeah, xbone is doing "brilliant".
     
    FlashedSauce514, Mar 18, 2014
    #39
  10. It is selling quicker and better than the 360 did so yep
     
    MessiahBrowny, Mar 18, 2014
    #40
  11. the 2 previous xboxs gave them a market presence

    So big preorders for xbone

    After that, not better than 360 at all

    360 had 31% of 7thgen market
     
    FlashedSauce514, Mar 18, 2014
    #41
  12. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    guys STOP FEEDING THE TROLL!!!!
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Oct 31, 2018
    #42
  13. x24hrs2livex Win User

    (Marketplace) Support for Slovenia

  14. Listed mia 510 Win User

    Xbox One to launch in 26 new countries this September

    Engaging in out of work Activity while on your Company's Clock! A bit Un Professional don't you think? Where do you work Again... Lol

    Don't answer that Please

    So how about those 26 country's guys? Bet they are excited!
  15. Listed mia 510 Win User

    Xbox One to launch in 26 new countries this September

    My point Exactly. You don't care. Young and Rebellious cool image, To bad it only worked for James Dean.

    Are you implying i went from 1-8 over night and i am a new user cause that would be too funny!

    Thanks for the Laugh.

    Hows that silver loop coming along?
  16. bstn617 Win User

    Xbox One to launch in 26 new countries this September

    Listed he is probably your Idol

    Microsoft paid you off and not even with money. You give them free labor for a couple of microsoft points. Anybody can be a ambasador it's a joke. It's there way of not doing there own job and passing of customer support to a bunch of un qualified kids.
  17. bstn617 Win User

    Xbox One to launch in 26 new countries this September

    24hrs2live

    I don't know you and don't want to

    But I know what you have posted a number of times. I have used these forums for 5 years smart guy I can read and have something called a memory.

    If you post something on a public forum don't act suprised when somebody reads it. And what you posted is you got your console for free!!! Microsoft rewarded you for all your brown nosing.
Thema:

Xbox One to launch in 26 new countries this September

Loading...
  1. Xbox One to launch in 26 new countries this September - Similar Threads - launch countries September

  2. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  3. [Bug] ACA Neo Geo games (Metal Slug 1–5) won’t launch on PC – Windows 11 25H2 + Xbox App...

    in XboX Insiders
    [Bug] ACA Neo Geo games (Metal Slug 1–5) won’t launch on PC – Windows 11 25H2 + Xbox App...: • Platform: PC – Windows 11 Home • OS Version: Windows 11 25H2 Build 26200.8246 • Insider Ring: Xbox Insider – Delta (External) Xbox App version: 2605.1001.5.0 None of the ACA Neo Geo games...
  4. College football 26 launch issue

    in XboX Insiders
    College football 26 launch issue: launching the game on my Xbox 1 through cloudplay. it says that my "trial has expired" and that I need to upgrade to unlock the full game. clicking on the provided pop up brings me to a screen...
  5. Problem With Ezio Collection Not Launching on Xbox One

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem With Ezio Collection Not Launching on Xbox One: I got the Ezio Collection after having too many problems with both my physical and digital versions of Assassin's Creed 2, which is super annoying after going through the OG Assassin's Creed with...
  6. uly 19, 2025 - PC External Delta (2507.1001.9.0) - Unable to launch games from PC App.

    in XboX Insiders
    uly 19, 2025 - PC External Delta (2507.1001.9.0) - Unable to launch games from PC App.: Been encountering this issue this morning and from what I can tell it stems from the recent update to PC insider. Any installed game that I launch on the PC app crashes after a few seconds. Can't...
  7. Xbox Insider PC App version 2507.1001.9.0 - External library games not launching in the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider PC App version 2507.1001.9.0 - External library games not launching in the...: My device is an Asus Rog Ally X running an insider build of Windows 11 version 26200.5702. I wanted to report that my external storefront games (steam and Epic) are not launching in the forefront...
  8. COD WWII recently came to game pass but its not launching due to license issue so it says...

    in XboX Insiders
    COD WWII recently came to game pass but its not launching due to license issue so it says...: I just Downloaded COD WWII on my pc and when launching it is says I dont have a license or it left game pass but the game just came to game pass. Is it only playable on console or is it a bug this...
  9. I have an Ultimate Sub but cannot launch a game I own on another Xbox when signed in.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an Ultimate Sub but cannot launch a game I own on another Xbox when signed in.: I have an Ultimate Sub but cannot launch a game I own on another Xbox when signed in. 68795c6d-3f62-4542-9d1f-82a85ae2c90f
  10. why is xbox app not launching

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is xbox app not launching: when i open the app it says -launching xbox app- and never launches. i want to install a game and since microsoft store isnt really helpful it ususally redirects me to this app and i never come...