Xbox One to launch in 26 new countries this September

Discus and support Xbox One to launch in 26 new countries this September in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Oh now you sound mad again!!! You know what they need is a cool Ambasador program or maybe a Playstation United enforcement team. That would make it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FlashedSauce514, Mar 18, 2014.

  1. bstn617
    bstn617 Guest

    Xbox One to launch in 26 new countries this September


    Oh now you sound mad again!!!

    You know what they need is a cool Ambasador program or maybe a Playstation United enforcement team. That would make it awsome.

    PS4 works fine maybe it's just not as broken ever think of that! It's not perfect far from it but they will patch it they know what there doing and so does Microsoft honestly but they just have a very different vision for what a games console is.
     
    bstn617, Mar 18, 2014
    #16
  2. For once i agree with you. Your last sentence is very true.

    And maybe they do need those programs. People will then be apart of that system even more. Whats wrong with that.

    Plus i dont get why you poke at the amb system it is a really good thing.
     
    Listed mia 510, Mar 18, 2014
    #17
  3. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    tbh mia i dont get why anyone argues about the xb1 or brings the ps4 into it. not that any of us xb1 owners care about the number i mean 360 beat ps3 last gen. the 360 is still selling better then the ps3 in the US. i love my xbox one and ill get a ps4 when
    better games come out for it but at least ms r listening to its gamers and bringing exclusives out
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Mar 18, 2014
    #18
  4. Xbox One to launch in 26 new countries this September

    I just love my console, and to be frank i get tired of hearing people say things like MS does not care, MS does not give back.

    MS gives away 60$ worth of Qr codes every week on twitter! They gave who knows how many consoles away for free. Free games, free passes. Rewards systems that give money back. I have gotten 30 dollars back since Nov just for buying movies and digital games.
    I have been invited to 2 private feedback systems just so mine and others voices could be heard!

    That is just so amazing.. Amongst the fact they are listening.
     
    Listed mia 510, Mar 18, 2014
    #19
  5. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    @bstn you sure do seem to know alot about me even though Ive got no clue who you are. Im curious why you are here so vigorously defending PlayStation? And mybe you dont know but Sony has a program which is equivalent to the ambassador program, its just not
    as awesome.
     
    x24hrs2livex, Mar 18, 2014
    #20
  6. 24 im just curious as i did not know that. What is the Program called?
     
    Listed mia 510, Mar 18, 2014
    #21
  7. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    They have an MVP type program like MS has but PS MVPs are equivalent to Xbox Ambassadors. One of the mods here is an MVP over there.
     
    x24hrs2livex, Mar 18, 2014
    #22
  8. Xbox One to launch in 26 new countries this September

    Wow that is kind of ironic.. Seems like that could be a conflict of interest to me.
     
    Listed mia 510, Mar 18, 2014
    #23
  9. bstn617
    bstn617 Guest
    24hrs2live

    I don't know you and don't want to

    But I know what you have posted a number of times. I have used these forums for 5 years smart guy I can read and have something called a memory.

    If you post something on a public forum don't act suprised when somebody reads it. And what you posted is you got your console for free!!! Microsoft rewarded you for all your brown nosing.
     
    bstn617, Mar 18, 2014
    #24
  10. Haha brown nosing!

    Microsoft rewarded us for our dedication.

    Wheres your reward for your sony brown nosing as you called it??

    Oh thats right its about to go to me then it will learn how to fly!
     
    Listed mia 510, Mar 18, 2014
    #25
  11. bstn617
    bstn617 Guest
    Listed he is probably your Idol

    Microsoft paid you off and not even with money. You give them free labor for a couple of microsoft points. Anybody can be a ambasador it's a joke. It's there way of not doing there own job and passing of customer support to a bunch of un qualified kids.
     
    bstn617, Mar 18, 2014
    #26
  12. bstn617
    bstn617 Guest
    I guess when Microsoft paid off all the youtubers they where just rewarding them also right. Maybe they where all part of the Ambasador or Xbox united it all makes sense now.
     
    bstn617, Mar 18, 2014
    #27
  13. Xbox One to launch in 26 new countries this September

    You say Kids, but you are the one who talks to others as if you never learned a lesson in the streets.

    I highly doubt 24 is my idol but i will say i had a great time playing in a session with 24 the one time it happened.

    I would not call spending my money on things I love too receive a small portion of it back the next month labor, now my job we can argue that it is labor Intensive and would probably send you scurrying home to your mommy!

    And your your wrong again talking about something you know little to nothing of as you keep proving! There are circumstances to being an Ambassador. So not all are actually welcome to join! And not only that not all that do join last! It is something that
    takes dedication, time, and Care. Two things you show little value too.
     
    Listed mia 510, Mar 18, 2014
    #28
  14. bstn617
    bstn617 Guest
    "You highly doubt he is your idol" That posts says it all right there.

    You street comment makes me laugh you don't know me or where I come from so whatever.

    Sony gives you money back on money spent too.

    And I completly unerstand the program anybody can join with a couple of small silly things. Dont act like it's something special. You do get that cool little icon though I will give you that.
     
    bstn617, Mar 18, 2014
    #29
  15. That icon is dumb looking and gives people like you a feeling you automatically have something to snarkly comment on, as Ambassadors we help gamers get back to gaming. Simple as that if you really trying to clown on that you simply are not a real gamer.
    And if i have no idea of how or where you grew up don't give me a reason to believe otherwise.

    You are a Keyboard hero my friend the sooner you come to terms with that the sooner you can grow.

    Oh and 5 years here and your CUL is only 5 guess you did not have much of a voice in those years. Why the change now.
     
    Listed mia 510, Mar 18, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Xbox One to launch in 26 new countries this September

Loading...
  1. Xbox One to launch in 26 new countries this September - Similar Threads - launch countries September

  2. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  3. [Bug] ACA Neo Geo games (Metal Slug 1–5) won’t launch on PC – Windows 11 25H2 + Xbox App...

    in XboX Insiders
    [Bug] ACA Neo Geo games (Metal Slug 1–5) won’t launch on PC – Windows 11 25H2 + Xbox App...: • Platform: PC – Windows 11 Home • OS Version: Windows 11 25H2 Build 26200.8246 • Insider Ring: Xbox Insider – Delta (External) Xbox App version: 2605.1001.5.0 None of the ACA Neo Geo games...
  4. College football 26 launch issue

    in XboX Insiders
    College football 26 launch issue: launching the game on my Xbox 1 through cloudplay. it says that my "trial has expired" and that I need to upgrade to unlock the full game. clicking on the provided pop up brings me to a screen...
  5. Problem With Ezio Collection Not Launching on Xbox One

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem With Ezio Collection Not Launching on Xbox One: I got the Ezio Collection after having too many problems with both my physical and digital versions of Assassin's Creed 2, which is super annoying after going through the OG Assassin's Creed with...
  6. uly 19, 2025 - PC External Delta (2507.1001.9.0) - Unable to launch games from PC App.

    in XboX Insiders
    uly 19, 2025 - PC External Delta (2507.1001.9.0) - Unable to launch games from PC App.: Been encountering this issue this morning and from what I can tell it stems from the recent update to PC insider. Any installed game that I launch on the PC app crashes after a few seconds. Can't...
  7. Xbox Insider PC App version 2507.1001.9.0 - External library games not launching in the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider PC App version 2507.1001.9.0 - External library games not launching in the...: My device is an Asus Rog Ally X running an insider build of Windows 11 version 26200.5702. I wanted to report that my external storefront games (steam and Epic) are not launching in the forefront...
  8. COD WWII recently came to game pass but its not launching due to license issue so it says...

    in XboX Insiders
    COD WWII recently came to game pass but its not launching due to license issue so it says...: I just Downloaded COD WWII on my pc and when launching it is says I dont have a license or it left game pass but the game just came to game pass. Is it only playable on console or is it a bug this...
  9. I have an Ultimate Sub but cannot launch a game I own on another Xbox when signed in.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an Ultimate Sub but cannot launch a game I own on another Xbox when signed in.: I have an Ultimate Sub but cannot launch a game I own on another Xbox when signed in. 68795c6d-3f62-4542-9d1f-82a85ae2c90f
  10. why is xbox app not launching

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is xbox app not launching: when i open the app it says -launching xbox app- and never launches. i want to install a game and since microsoft store isnt really helpful it ususally redirects me to this app and i never come...