Xbox One Time Warner Cable (TWC App)

Discus and support Xbox One Time Warner Cable (TWC App) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can someone please let me know if there is a planned Time Warner Cable app for Xbox Live for Xbox One like there is for Xbox 360? I really have to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gator2128, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Gator2128
    Gator2128 Guest

Can someone please let me know if there is a planned Time Warner Cable app for Xbox Live for Xbox One like there is for Xbox 360? I really have to think that I bought the latest and greatest from Microsoft with less functionality than its predeccesor.

:)

Gator2128, Jan 29, 2014
  2. sokka31
    sokka31 Guest
    Receiving a Error Code a200 in Time Warner Cable/Spectrum TV App on Xbox 360

When I load up the TWC TV app (Time Warner Cable TV app) on my Xbox 360, I am getting a Time Warner Cable Server Unavailable message, which reads:

Time Warner Cable Server Unavailable

TWC TV is currently experiencing technical issues. Please try again later.

Error code: a200

This has been happening for the past couple of days. Deleting and re-installing the TWC/Spectrum TV app did not resolve the issue and I'm getting the same error message.

Is there any indication on what the problem is and if Xbox and Time Warner/Spectrum is working on a fix?

Xbox One Time Warner Cable (TWC App) [​IMG]

sokka31, Jan 29, 2014
  3. Vodad
    Vodad Guest
    TWC App. Replace ur set top cable box. Cool

The Time Warner App does NOT require a cable box, it requires a cable subscription, and Internet through Time Warner, that is all. I have no dvr or Cable box from TWC and do not get charged a fee for one.

I have heard that by using you will be charged a fee, just like having a cable box, that is not the case.

I went from a bill of 180 bucks a month with 2 dvrs and my Tivo, to a bill of 130 a month with just the Tivo and now using the TWC cable app. that is 50 bucks a month in fees I no longer have to pay because the 2 rooms that needed a box now have xboxs with
    the app. the other room, has a ROKU and the TWC app. we will can easily have 2-3 tvs going with the app and not get any pauses.

My bills includes TWC 50 meg internet speed as well

Vodad, Jan 29, 2014
  4. Drakken Saer
    Drakken Saer Guest

Hi there Gator2128,

It is a rare case that Microsoft is given the copyright license to develop an app for a 3rd party, for this reason most 3rd party apps are not developed by Microsoft. You'll want to direct this inquiry to Time Warner as they will be the ones to develop the
    app.

Drakken Saer, Jan 29, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: