Xbox One through Network Bridge

Discus and support Xbox One through Network Bridge in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So as the title says, my Xbox One doesn't connect to the internet even after I have bridged the connections. I make the bridge but it always stays on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by duneraider777, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Xbox One through Network Bridge

So as the title says, my Xbox One doesn't connect to the internet even after I have bridged the connections. I make the bridge but it always stays on the wireless connection and doesn't share it through the wired connection, I've enabled the wireless in
    ForceCompatobilotyMode and that seemed to have fixed it but a few seconds later it stopped working. Any help would be greatly appreciate.

:)

duneraider777, Apr 28, 2015
  2. Rjf44
    Rjf44 Guest
    Network Bridge

I am attempting to use an old mac book G4 (version 10.4.11) to receive wireless in my house and repeat it through an ethernet cable to my xbox. In an attempt to create a cheap wireless receiver instead of the 60 to 100 dollar model microsoft sells and also
    to avoid buy 300 ft of ethernet cable. If anyone would like to provide insight on why it isn't working for me that would be great. So far I have allowed personal web sharing in the network sharing and also turned on internet sharing from air port to built
    in ethernet. If anyone can tell me why this isn't working I would be very appreciative. Just trying to do some online game as cost effectively as possible.

Rjf44, Apr 28, 2015
  3. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Network Bridge

Have you tried to connect to LIVE, as instructed from the
    following page
    , (Xbox 360) or if you connect with
    Xbox One

FYI, your console can't obtain an Open NAT behavior with this type of connectivity solution.

taidara, Apr 28, 2015
  4. Xbox One through Network Bridge

Well , you didn't really tell us what kind of modem and router your using , or your isp....sometimes your isp has to enable bridge mode on their end...

RobertBuckalew, Apr 29, 2015
  5. Hello

Could you fill out the following information as accurate as possible ? Just copy and paste it into a reply with the info behind it

FearedNightmare, Apr 29, 2015
  6. What Country/State/Province do you live in? England

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number: Virgin Super Hub 2

How many Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles are connected to this router?: 1

Wired or Wireless (for each console): Wired

Things you have tried: Just about everything I can think of, recreating the network bridge, restarting everything and then making it, anything I have seen online I tried with no success.

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/No/Unknown: Yes

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?: Strict even though Xbox doesn't connect to internet.

Any Error Codes you encounter: Haven't encountered any.

Who is your ISP? (Internet Service Provider): Virgin Media

duneraider777, Apr 29, 2015
  7. FearedNightmare, Apr 29, 2015
  8. Xbox One through Network Bridge

For some reason it started working, I set everything up with DHCP reservation but then when I deleted it I can get online and have an Open NAT.

duneraider777, Oct 31, 2018
  9. RobertBuckalew Win User

Well , you didn't really tell us what kind of modem and router your using , or your isp....sometimes your isp has to enable bridge mode on their end...
  10. duneraider777 Win User

For some reason it started working, I set everything up with DHCP reservation but then when I deleted it I can get online and have an Open NAT.
  11. FearedNightmare Win User

12. duneraider777 Win User

What Country/State/Province do you live in? England

Router brand & model number: Virgin Super Hub 2

How many Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles are connected to this router?: 1

Wired or Wireless (for each console): Wired

Things you have tried: Just about everything I can think of, recreating the network bridge, restarting everything and then making it, anything I have seen online I tried with no success.

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/No/Unknown: Yes

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?: Strict even though Xbox doesn't connect to internet.

Any Error Codes you encounter: Haven't encountered any.

Who is your ISP? (Internet Service Provider): Virgin Media
  13. FearedNightmare Win User

Hello

Could you fill out the following information as accurate as possible ? Just copy and paste it into a reply with the info behind it

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Router brand & model number:

How many Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles are connected to this router?:

Wired or Wireless (for each console):

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/No/Unknown:

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?:

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP? (Internet Service Provider):

Thema:

1. Xbox One through Network Bridge - Similar Threads - through Network Bridge

2. "Anything that is shared through the Xbox network or posted to your activity feed (which...

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Anything that is shared through the Xbox network or posted to your activity feed (which...: Can someone please verify this? Where is this rule written in the online policy? 0e616f4d-bc4f-4a8a-9198-f2cbef82ad96
  3. I downloaded a game from my Xbox one onto my current box through network transfer, but for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I downloaded a game from my Xbox one onto my current box through network transfer, but for...: I downloaded a game through network transfer and when I go to play it says that I don’t own the game. 8ce5890d-91fa-4ae7-abe3-2137263596df
  4. installed a game that i have on a disc through network transfer onto my xbox series s and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    installed a game that i have on a disc through network transfer onto my xbox series s and...: ok so before i put the game onto my series s i accidentally installed a trial of the game i was going to install, now after i network transfered it it wont let me play the full version and is only...
  5. Cannot connect to my network through Ethernet Xbox x

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cannot connect to my network through Ethernet Xbox x: Cannot connect to my network through Ethernet Xbox x Hi i cant connect to xbox live using an ethernet cable it says that im using ipv4 although it needs to be ipv6. my router and isp is set up for...
  6. My Xbox won’t install or update games through network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox won’t install or update games through network: I have been trying to download games and some updates for others for a while now. Everytime i do it shows up in the queue but will shortly then say installation stopped. I have plenty of space on...
  7. Connecting to XBOX LIVE through Username/Password Network

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Connecting to XBOX LIVE through Username/Password Network: Connecting to XBOX LIVE through Username/Password Network Hi all! I recently moved into a university dorm, and the wifi here must be logged into with a username and a password. I noticed that the...
  8. Network hacked through my xbox live acct help to prevent this from happening

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network hacked through my xbox live acct help to prevent this from happening: Recieved a threat in my messenger all the sudden was kicked offline reset modem recieved another message saying that wont work and kick off again locked all the internet in my house contiued to...
  9. How to play multiplayer Rise of Nations through direct network ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to play multiplayer Rise of Nations through direct network ?: I'm trying to play multiplayer Rise of Nations: Extended Edition with someone through the direct network option, but I can't get it working. I tried hosting a game and had the other person put my...
  10. Streaming from Windows Media Player to my Xbox 1 through my network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming from Windows Media Player to my Xbox 1 through my network.: I have been streaming my Music Collection from my PC to my Xbox 1, I have certain folders that do not show up on the xbox. This most recent folder contains MP3's is that whats causing this, or do...