Xbox One: Three Solid Black Box Overlays Stuck On Left Side of Screen

Discus and support Xbox One: Three Solid Black Box Overlays Stuck On Left Side of Screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] Hi, this is my first post. I haven't been able to find anything about this issue. I've tried power cycling already and it hasn't solved the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Leviathan88, May 30, 2021.

1. Leviathan88
    Leviathan88 Guest

Xbox One: Three Solid Black Box Overlays Stuck On Left Side of Screen [​IMG]
    Hi, this is my first post. I haven't been able to find anything about this issue. I've tried power cycling already and it hasn't solved the issue. There are three black boxes vertically aligned on the left side of the screen. They overlay over everything whether it's the home screen, home menu, games, and they even stay for a bit after turning the console off until the system has completely shut down. I don't know how to fix this. Please help! I can't enjoy my games because of this and it blocks out the settings options so it's hard to know what I'm selecting.

:)

Leviathan88, May 30, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: