Xbox One Sync Button

Discus and support Xbox One Sync Button in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I’ve encountered a problem with my Xbox One Project Scorpio edition, specifically with the controller sync button. It seems to only work... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tom Szymański, Mar 15, 2024.

1. Xbox One Sync Button

Hey everyone,

I’ve encountered a problem with my Xbox One Project Scorpio edition, specifically with the controller sync button. It seems to only work when accessing the troubleshoot menu. Once in troubleshoot mode, the sync button becomes unresponsive, forcing me to keep the controller connected via USB cable.

This issue arose after I replaced the HDD with a Crucial MX500 2TB SSD. While attempting to install the OSU1 operating system file, I repeatedly received the error message “System Error: E101 00000504 8B050041” at the first progress percentage. However, installing an older version of OSU1 miraculously resolved this issue.

Unfortunately, the controller sync problem persists despite successful system installation. Even after resetting the console to factory settings, both with and without game and app deletion, as well as attempting a Hard Reset, the issue remains unresolved.

The controller functions works properly, confirming that the problem lies with the console. Reverting back to the original HDD eliminates the problem entirely.

Any insights or suggestions on how to resolve this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

:)

Tom Szymański, Mar 15, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox One Sync Button