Xbox One Support for Getting my Account Back

Discus and support Xbox One Support for Getting my Account Back in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Alright Xbox, Riddle me This. So...... I sold my Xbox one console, forgot to delete my account and had sent a message to my friend so i could remember... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IncisiveGamerYT, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Xbox One Support for Getting my Account Back

Alright Xbox, Riddle me This.

So...... I sold my Xbox one console, forgot to delete my account and had sent a message to my friend so i could remember my password, they somehow got onto my account and changed all of the emails and info, so i contacted Microsoft and they put a temporary
    email on my account and also gave me a temporary password to use until i can change it.

See..... You guys " Take Security Very seriously ", so i changed my password and immediately went to log back in, my new password did not work, i have been contacting about this for around 2 and a half years, so in order to reset
    the password for the temporary email, when i try it want's me to fill out a form, so i have tried at least 25 times, how am i supposed to fill out information to recover an email i did not make? My old profile name on Xbox says " Microsoft Support ", so i
    even tried entered that as the first and last name for the recovery and use the Microsoft address for the address part of the form, still constantly getting denied.

So Here's my point, i upgrade Xbox's every time a newer version comes out, so
    I DO NOT
    have access to a console that is 2 and a half years old.

I Was willing to go to a Microsoft store with proof of address and Picture I.D to show the original info the account was
    MADE WITH.

I am willing to have a new temporary password sent to my billing address that the account was
    MADE WITH.

I am willing to contact my bank and get any previous statements for purchases to the Microsoft store that the games were
    PURCHASED WITH.

I HAVE Xbox live codes i used on my account along with
    PROOF OF PURCHASE.

If my account is not fixed, i will request that everything bought on the account using
    MY bank account, be refunded.

Thank you for your time and mine that has been wasted for years. - Alex

:)

IncisiveGamerYT, Oct 11, 2017
  2. My Account was hacked But I Got it back

I Called Xbox support Yesterday They siad they would Help me get my account back this is the account but i rembered The Answer For My Security ? So Yea I Got My Account Back Just Saying Thanks To The PPL That washlep working on getting it back for me

Reaccumulated, Oct 11, 2017
  3. WestonZz
    WestonZz Guest
    Getting My Xbox Account Back

this is the message

XBOX LIVE Service

Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

Some users will experience issues attempting to create or manage user accounts, create machine accounts, or manage the association of their gamertag to a Windows Live ID.

We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience

WestonZz, Oct 11, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

you are just going to have to work with xbox support phone or chat support noone can do anything for you on forums

As they do have to authenticate you

You never allow anyone including your dog to access your account ever regardless of reason and is a violation of the terms of use to lend or allow access to your account to anyone but you

You can change you own password at any live website

Which cancels out any profiles using the old.password

ngocphi, Oct 11, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    For billing issues you would need to contact support and they can help you settle this. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

M3tal Daz3, Nov 1, 2018
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

For billing issues you would need to contact support and they can help you settle this. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. ngocphi Win User

you are just going to have to work with xbox support phone or chat support noone can do anything for you on forums

As they do have to authenticate you

You never allow anyone including your dog to access your account ever regardless of reason and is a violation of the terms of use to lend or allow access to your account to anyone but you

You can change you own password at any live website

Which cancels out any profiles using the old.password
  8. bowski477 Win User

If you are in the US 1-800-469-9269
  9. WestonZz Win User

this is the message

XBOX LIVE Service

Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

Some users will experience issues attempting to create or manage user accounts, create machine accounts, or manage the association of their gamertag to a Windows Live ID.

We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience
  10. bowski477 Win User

If you believe your account has been accessed by someone other than yourself you need to call phone support ASAP to open an unauthorized access case.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Support for Getting my Account Back - Similar Threads - Support Getting Account

2. Is there any real or manual way a support representative can help me get into my account ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any real or manual way a support representative can help me get into my account ?: I have contacted Microsoft support and no one has been able to help me get into my account. Everytime I do the account recover or reinstatement it sais that information is wrong . I made the...
  3. how can i get support for my account log in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i get support for my account log in?: I have been trying to log into my live account (which i still pay for) and it wont let me get in even when i have changed password The web helper wont let me type in its box so i cant even ask...
  4. Lost phone number, cant get into account. Support is no help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost phone number, cant get into account. Support is no help.: I've been on at least 8 calls with support, 10 online chats and still cant get access to the Xbox account. I've done 6 verification forms, they all get denied and I don't know how. I enter my...
  5. How do get customer support to verify its me to log into my xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do get customer support to verify its me to log into my xbox account?: I have filled out the recovery form twice now to the best of my ability. The form is outdated and does not provide options to verify with paypal or series x. Instead it asks to verify with credit...
  6. Can't access miscrofoft account and no lucky getting support...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access miscrofoft account and no lucky getting support...: I have an issue helping my friend access his account. Since you have to be logged in to request support or phone calls I'm assisting. He is currently logged into his Xbox series one and wants...
  7. Is there a way to get support to attempt a manual account recovery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to get support to attempt a manual account recovery?: Hi, I'm trying to recover my old account from the xbox 360 days: The email that I'm fairly sure is tied to the account is now a discontinued service (@excite.com), and the form to recover is...
  8. Struggling with support and getting my account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Struggling with support and getting my account back: I've been trying for a while now but support haven't really done anything to help because its been hard to contact and get my account back with them because I've been told to make new email and a...
  9. I’ve been called by Xbox support for a profile and account issue. I called to get my home...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve been called by Xbox support for a profile and account issue. I called to get my home...: I’ve been trying to contact a support agent all day for a problem I remember them solving in 2 clicks of a mouse. The automated customer service line will not process my request to speak to...
  10. So I've been trying to get my hacked account back but microsoft support keeps ignoring me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I've been trying to get my hacked account back but microsoft support keeps ignoring me...: Hello, My account got hacked a year ago, and I've been contacting support through their chat/calls, but nothing seems to work. I've been told that my Xbox account and all its achievements will...