Xbox one suddenly lost WiFi connection

Discus and support Xbox one suddenly lost WiFi connection in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox one suddenly lost WiFi connection Xbox dropped WiFi connection Andy now won’t reconnect to my wireless network. Tried unplugging modem several... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TopazCoyote1048, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Xbox one suddenly lost WiFi connection

Xbox dropped WiFi connection Andy now won’t reconnect to my wireless network. Tried unplugging modem several times also performed a restore on Xbox. Now we are stuck setting up the console having put in the language and region in we cannot get any further
    as it still will not connect to wireless network. password is correct so do not understand where the issue lies. Kids cannot use the Xbox at all now and are gutted having got 4new games for Christmas. Any suggestions?

:)

TopazCoyote1048, Dec 26, 2017
  2. opentheass
    opentheass Guest
    Lost Wifi connection and crash

Suddenly it happens that when i play any game, for some reason, the console lost connection with my wifi network and crash the game. Is not constant, sometimes i can play for 1 or 2 hours and lost connection, and sometimes i can play more than 15 minutes,
    is so annoying.

Any help?

Thanks.

opentheass, Dec 26, 2017
  3. Cannot connect to xbox live PLEASE HELP

So im connecting to xbox live at my college using an ethernet cable. However, I have the ethernet cable hooked up from my xbox to my laptop. I have the wireless network that my laptop is connected to shared so that I can use the ethernet to connect my xbox
    one to wifi via the laptop's wifi. It had been working until suddenly, i dont know maybe i did something on an accident, but suddenly it stopped working and whenever i try to test the connection it says "Cant connect to your DHCP server"

Somebody please help.

NeitherPen86616, Dec 26, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: