Xbox one stuck while downloading update

Discus and support Xbox one stuck while downloading update in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Xbox one is stuck at 93% and won't budge for this recent Xbox update. I have tried unplugging it and can't get the download past 93%... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Laura Stoner, Feb 17, 2024.

1. Laura Stoner
    Laura Stoner Guest

My Xbox one is stuck at 93% and won't budge for this recent Xbox update. I have tried unplugging it and can't get the download past 93%

:)

Laura Stoner, Feb 17, 2024
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Laura S! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having issues downloading the update. Are you able to get out of the update and get into settings? If you can, then I would suggest resetting the Xbox keeping apps and games by going to Settings > System > Console Info > Reset Console.
    Choose the option Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Malacath Win User

Installing Games

[quote user="CloggedGymnast6"]

Got the xbox one last night. Still have not gotten one game completely installed. Trying Forza and stuck at 84% install, is this normal?

[/quote]If you have a really slow internet connection then it might seem as the install is stuck because the console downloads a title update while installing. As the Forza title update is apparently massive being a few gigabytes then this can take hours
    if you have a slow connection.
  4. aldiggitty Win User

Xbox One froze whilst updating today

This is ridiculous. My XBOX One was stuck on 66% while applying the online update for hours. I decided to shut it off and cross my fingers. No luck. I got stuck on the loading screen. I have now tried a offline USB update and it is again stuck at 66%. Having
    to do a factory reset is not a solution Microsoft. Please don't ignore this issue Microsoft.
  5. HortonHears-28AD6E36 Win User

Can't install Forza Horizon 2

I had the same problem with a pre-owned bf4, stopped at 34% every time. Took it back to gamestop and exchanged it and it installed first try while offline. Still stuck trying to download the game's multiplayer update, gets stuck at 1%.
  6. kristengood Win User

Setting up xbox one console, problems with network/update

Ive connecting it to my wireless internet 4 times and of course the 4th time it connected, but now with my update its been stuck on 7% as it said “sit tight while we uodate your Xbox”

okay so i’ve waited and i gave 1 of 3 downloading with 356MB remaining and i’m still stuck on that 7%
Thema:

1. Xbox one stuck while downloading update - Similar Threads - stuck while downloading

2. Xbox series s stuck at big xbox logo on boot for a while

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s stuck at big xbox logo on boot for a while: Xbox series s with external samsung 1tb ssd and 1tb storage expansion card seagate stuck at big xbox logo on boot for a while then when it does get the the menu it does not connect to the Internet...
  3. My Xbox One is stuck on an update screen it says " sit tight while we update your xbox "...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One is stuck on an update screen it says " sit tight while we update your xbox "...: My xbox one is stuck in an update loop " sit tight while we update your xbox d2ea14f5-5381-4d51-aec7-8f1ccb483df8
  4. My Xbox has been stuck on step 3 of 3 at 79% for a while now and it doesn’t look like it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox has been stuck on step 3 of 3 at 79% for a while now and it doesn’t look like it’s...: My Xbox has been stuck on step 3 of 3 at 79% for a while now and it doesn’t look like it’s going to change, anything I can do? 560d1805-1c80-48ab-abad-5f004b23ff52
  5. Ark Survival will not update on xbox app on pc. I'm stuck at version 961.2 while on my xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival will not update on xbox app on pc. I'm stuck at version 961.2 while on my xbox...: I need help figuring out how to update this game. Been going on since last night and still won't update 72b96280-d256-4a59-ab7f-24a1150f5d75
  6. Why after a update while trying to login call of duty the game get stuck at looking for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why after a update while trying to login call of duty the game get stuck at looking for...: Almost always after a call of duty update while trying to login the game gets stuck at check for updates? 0c40f1aa-80bf-40bf-8abb-a632e5440c25
  7. Recently-downloaded PC Game Pass games stuck on "Signing in..." screen while some other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently-downloaded PC Game Pass games stuck on "Signing in..." screen while some other...: I am using a PC on Windows 10 and a subscription to PC Game Pass. Some of the PC Game Pass games I've installed recently, such as The Big Con and Guilty Gear Strive, are not launching and are...
  8. Wireless Headset is stuck on slow orange flashing light while not charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Headset is stuck on slow orange flashing light while not charging: Okay, I just got my headset three months ago and had no problem up until 30 mins ago. I left it to charge for a few hours after it was at 10% battery. I come back to use it after 5 hours, and it's...
  9. I've been trying to launch Minecraft for a while, but it's stuck at 0b in the launcher...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been trying to launch Minecraft for a while, but it's stuck at 0b in the launcher...: I've been trying to launch Minecraft for a while, but it's stuck at 0b in the launcher anyone know how to fix this? 5340ca58-4b8e-433f-8bd8-e5b44c693936
  10. I've been trying to launch Minecraft for a while, but it's stuck at 0b in the launcher...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've been trying to launch Minecraft for a while, but it's stuck at 0b in the launcher...: I've been trying to launch Minecraft for a while, but it's stuck at 0b in the launcher anyone know how to fix this? 5340ca58-4b8e-433f-8bd8-e5b44c693936