Xbox one stuck on initial green loading screen?

Discus and support Xbox one stuck on initial green loading screen? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have hard reset my Xbox one, unplugged everything for 5 minutes and tried turning t on but still stuck on loading screen.. Anyone know how to fix?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hickson1645, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Hickson1645
    Hickson1645 Guest

I have hard reset my Xbox one, unplugged everything for 5 minutes and tried turning t on but still stuck on loading screen.. Anyone know how to fix?

:)

Hickson1645, Sep 25, 2016
  2. My Xbox one is stuck on loading green screen

Is there anyway to fix the Xbox one when it is stuck on loading Mode green screen?

adamleesmith444, Sep 25, 2016
  3. GTOLion
    GTOLion Guest
    Stuck on Green Loading Screen

Xbox One Stuck on Green Loading Screen.

I already tried resetting, and unplugging the power cord hasn't helped any other suggestions

GTOLion, Sep 25, 2016
  4. Xbox one stuck on initial green loading screen?

turn your xbox off using the button on the main console ones that is done hold down on the power button till u hear a beep then wait 30 seconds and turn the console on that should work.

o Wainwright x, Sep 25, 2016
  5. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Hey Hickson1645 -

If your Xbox One console isn't booting up beyond the green screen, I suggest you take a look at the

Xbox One system update troubleshooting
    guide. Hopefully the guide helps you out and you're able to get your console back online soon. If that troubleshooting guide doesn't work, unfortunately your Xbox One may be in need of repairs. You can initiate that
    process at the Online Service Center.

Let us know how it goes!

Miss Bijoux, Oct 31, 2018
  6. o Wainwright x Win User

turn your xbox off using the button on the main console ones that is done hold down on the power button till u hear a beep then wait 30 seconds and turn the console on that should work.
  7. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey Hickson1645 -

If your Xbox One console isn't booting up beyond the green screen, I suggest you take a look at the

Xbox One system update troubleshooting
    guide. Hopefully the guide helps you out and you're able to get your console back online soon. If that troubleshooting guide doesn't work, unfortunately your Xbox One may be in need of repairs. You can initiate that
    process at the Online Service Center.

Let us know how it goes!
  8. denis97g Win User
  9. denis97g Win User
  10. denis97g Win User
Thema:

1. Xbox one stuck on initial green loading screen? - Similar Threads - stuck initial green

2. Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console: I was getting stuck at the green Xbox screen. I did a factory reset and now it's stuck on the black screen. How do I fix this? Please and thank you. submitted by /u/uvasag [link] [comments]
  3. Elite 2 when playing get stuck in one direction or start twirling about

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 when playing get stuck in one direction or start twirling about: Hello! My Xbox Elite 2 controller started going bananas recently. It is connected via Bluetooth When playing a game, and moving about, it will stick in one direction, even though I release the...
  4. Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload'

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload': Hello, I'm currently on Beta Ring (xb_flt_2405zn.240411-2000) I've recently started playing fallout 3 on Xbox Series X but I wanted to continue my save on my series s but my save was not...
  5. Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...: All of my drivers are up to date. I was having an issue with discord not detecting my mic so I ran a test on it and the levels were appearing just not in discord. I gave up on it, then went to...
  6. All installs stuck at 0.0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    All installs stuck at 0.0%: Starting today I cannot download ANYTHING! Literally not a single thing. No matter the size which my Xbox can't even figure out at this point. Anything I attempt to download stays at 0.0% and the...
  7. Xbox app stuck on launching for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app stuck on launching for PC: I've looked everywhere for fixes for this and none of them work. Here is the list of things I have tried, all of which either seem to do nothing or make the app stuck on updating 100% for hours....
  8. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  9. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  10. I'm stuck

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm stuck: I cant get java for free even though I have bedrock and play on windows 11 c0c3cd65-b57a-41e5-bf92-1919e4cf80c0