Xbox one stuck on green loading screen….

Discus and support Xbox one stuck on green loading screen…. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son’s Xbox one is stuck on the green Xbox screen. I know Xbox one is an older console but it was a gift to him. Can someone plz help :( I can not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brandi Tapia, Dec 28, 2023.

1. Brandi Tapia
    Brandi Tapia Guest

My son’s Xbox one is stuck on the green Xbox screen. I know Xbox one is an older console but it was a gift to him. Can someone plz help Xbox one stuck on green loading screen…. :( I can not afford to buy him another one right now

:)

Brandi Tapia, Dec 28, 2023
  2. denis97g Win User
  3. denis97g Win User
  4. denis97g Win User
  5. denis97g Win User
  6. PugnaciousMARC Win User

Xbox Fitness Won't load

I cannot load Xbox Fitness. Stuck on green screen. What is the fix?
Thema:

1. Xbox one stuck on green loading screen…. - Similar Threads - stuck green loading

2. Xbox got stuck on a green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox got stuck on a green screen: I was downloading a xbox game and the speed started to slow down from 200/mbps to 20/mbps, so i decided to restart the xbox. After restarting it got stuck on the green loading screen for about 30...
  3. My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it: My Xbox turned on to the loading screen it’s green about three minutes later it turns black how can I fix that ed758c99-f9d4-43fe-8b08-b304a456a3e4
  4. My Xbox one is stuck on green screen. I tried hard reset and it's still not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one is stuck on green screen. I tried hard reset and it's still not working: Green screen of death on Xbox one 9a566f76-64fe-4f84-bffc-ca4e9b615cc2
  5. Xbox One stuck on green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One stuck on green screen: I turned in my Xbox and it was stuck on green screen then I restarted my Xbox by turning it on with the controller. I pressed on the home button until there was a vibration then I pressed on the...
  6. Xbox stuck at a green screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox stuck at a green screen: My xbox is stuck at a green screen and it won't work now do I did it I've tried almost everything dac223de-80ae-4323-aa22-4850293163a3
  7. How do I fix my XBox when it is stuck on the green loading screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my XBox when it is stuck on the green loading screen?: I came back to my room and turned on my Xbox to find it stuck on the green loading screen! What might be wrong with it, and what can I do to fix it? I have already tried turning it on and off, and...
  8. Stuck on Green Load Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck on Green Load Screen: My sons 11month old Xbox One has today decided to stick on the Green Screen. He played earlier today with no issues and went back on but it wouldn't load. I've tried the simple fixes, found...
  9. Xbox stuck on green load up screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck on green load up screen: help xbox stuck on green load up screen bd961176-2f4d-49a2-98be-2e164ff61c85
  10. Xbox Stuck on green load screen, wiped itself of the profiles, and no games in ready to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Stuck on green load screen, wiped itself of the profiles, and no games in ready to ...: So this morning I turn on my XBO to play the Rare Replay I had just downloaded and upon loading the game its just sat on the black load screen with the little 8 bit looking dude at the bottom...