XBOX ONE Streaming Issues for Netflix & Amazon Prime (but not on XBOX 360)

Discus and support XBOX ONE Streaming Issues for Netflix & Amazon Prime (but not on XBOX 360) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Forum. I've Googled and search this issue, found lots of people with the same issue but couldn't find 1 resolution to it! I recently bought and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AustereMoth8552, Jan 24, 2015.

1. XBOX ONE Streaming Issues for Netflix & Amazon Prime (but not on XBOX 360)

Hello Forum.

I've Googled and search this issue, found lots of people with the same issue but couldn't find 1 resolution to it!

I recently bought and XBOX ONE. Both Netflix and Amazon Prime are unusable - once in a movie they play for 5 minutes then I get a buffering wheel and then an error - on Netflix it comes with an error code in the bottom right corner tvp-811
    (3.1.-82) and Amazon has a grey box stating there is a connection problem (while the HD movie keeps playing in the background.

I have a kick *** 100mbps connection (connecting wirelessly at around 60-70mbps)

...Never had problems with streaming on XBOX 360 for the same apps with the same wi-fi setup

...Don't have issues with streaming services like BBC iPlayer

Any help is welcome. I've searched most places and can't find a resolution.

Thanks, H

:)

AustereMoth8552, Jan 24, 2015
  2. cylon0
    cylon0 Guest
    Issue with Amazon Prime app on Xbox One since the Windows 10 / Experience update

The video quality of the Amazon Prime app has severely diminished since the Xbox One Experience update.

It looks like the video streaming is hampered by the update. It looks like a stream over a bad connection.

I can switch to a Roku device on the same switch and the Amazon Prime app worked perfectly. I can watch Netflix and Hulu on the Xbox One without issue, but it's just the Amazon Prime video app that has been adversely effected by the update. As a result,
    I no longer use the Xbox One apps to watch video content.

Anyone else have this issue?

cylon0, Jan 24, 2015
  3. xbox360italy
    xbox360italy Guest
    Constant disonnects only when video streaming

Hello

Go here DAN5150

Issues with Connection Speed or Disconnects

XBOX ONE Streaming Issues for Netflix & Amazon Prime (but not on XBOX 360) [​IMG]

Find solutions to many connection issues, including slow game play, poor performance or lags between actions, pauses during video streaming, and frequent disconnections. Learn how you can improve your wireless signal, maximize your bandwidth, and more.
    --

Troubleshoot problems with the Amazon Instant Video app
    Find solutions to problems using the Amazon Instant Video app on your Xbox 360 console.
    ---

Troubleshoot Netflix on Xbox 360
    Learn what to do when Netflix is not working on your Xbox 360. Fix any streaming issues with the Netflix app.

xbox360italy, Jan 24, 2015
  4. Zaharevich
    Zaharevich Guest

Same exact issue. What's the solution?

Zaharevich, Feb 20, 2015
  5. BuckeyePyro
    BuckeyePyro Guest
    Add me to the list. Has anyone found a solution or even what is causing it?

BuckeyePyro, Apr 20, 2015
  6. Hey there, BuckeyePyro! I'm very sorry to see any issues with streaming in these specific apps. If you are not having issues with any other apps and streaming, I suggest contacting the developers of those apps individually to see if they have any known issues
    with them. This thread is a little old. If you need further assistance with a connectivity issue, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support
    that works best on the forums. XBOX ONE Streaming Issues for Netflix & Amazon Prime (but not on XBOX 360) :)

Misses Quinzel, Nov 1, 2018
  7. DadBell Win User

xbox live connection

i am actually just using my xbox 360 to access netflix. i don’t have a smart tv so xbox is how i stream netflix and hulu and at one time amazon prime before they stopped supporting xbox.
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can i use an x box one s for streaming?

Yes, you can stream Netflix, Amazon Prime & Hulu on the Xbox. You will need the controller to do it, unless you purchase a remote control specifically for the Xbox
  9. SKETTIBOY93 Win User

Xbox series x - Netflix and Disney plus issue

I have the same exact issue you are having Netflix just started it was working now the only streaming service that works is Amazon prime
  10. DaintyCalf7992 Win User

0x87dd001a caused by Amazon Prime

We've had an issue where the Xbox One loses connection when Amazon Prime is streaming anything. Did a hard reset on the console, rebooted my router and modem, updated router firmware, isolated my console on my network, and even requested a new IP from my
    provider, just in case.

Netflix, Crackle, Pandora, SyFy, CW and Plex all work just fine. Only Amazon Prime caused this error after a minute or two of viewing.
  11. BuckeyePyro Win User

Add me to the list. Has anyone found a solution or even what is causing it?
Thema:

1. XBOX ONE Streaming Issues for Netflix & Amazon Prime (but not on XBOX 360) - Similar Threads - Streaming Issues Netflix

2. Regarding my issue with streaming in gaming laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Regarding my issue with streaming in gaming laptop: So i am having an issue on streaming games like apex legends or fortnite or any games in general and i cant even stream on discord. Idk why but it keeps saying ur network is trash but i have a...
  3. Discord streaming through Xbox microphone issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord streaming through Xbox microphone issues: I use a Hypercloud wired stereo headset when I play Xbox. I’ve started streaming my games on Discord through Xbox, but there are issues with my microphone. The people I’m talking to on Discord say...
  4. Discord streaming audio issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord streaming audio issues: I tried streaming Alan wake to my friends using the discord feature and they were able to hear the music and sound effects as well as the characters talking but could not hear the narration voice...
  5. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  6. Xbox one streaming audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one streaming audio issues: I am streaming from xbox one directly to twitch. Playing fortnite for example. In my headset, I hear clearly all of my teammates in game chat. My stream cannot hear some of my teammates most of...
  7. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....: I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying...
  8. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XboX Insiders
    Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....: I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying...
  9. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XBoX on Windows
  10. When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?: I admit I'm a little more than frustrated about this but I find it completely absurd this is still a problem with a powerhouse such as Microsoft. It has somehow also gotten worse over time. I'm...