XBox One Stream from Win10 - Vibrate stuck when connected to PC via Micro-USB

Discus and support XBox One Stream from Win10 - Vibrate stuck when connected to PC via Micro-USB in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am streaming my XBox One to my Windows 10 PC, with the controller connected via Micro-USB. When encountering an action in a game that prompts the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Varxtis, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Varxtis
    Varxtis Guest

I am streaming my XBox One to my Windows 10 PC, with the controller connected via Micro-USB.

When encountering an action in a game that prompts the controller to vibreate (Such as getting shot in Halo), the vibrate continues indefinitey until I minimize the XBox App. Sometimes, even that doesn't stop it and I have have to disconnect the Micro USB
    AND take out the batteries.

- Im using an original XBox One, not the "S", but am using the newer white controller that comes with the S.

- This problem does not occur when connecting the controller via Bluetooth on my laptop. But it exhibits the same issue when connected by Micro-USB.

- I have used "Xbox Accessories" app to ensure the controller is updated. It is. I have also tested the controller. All buttons are recognized accurately.

- I disabled the vibrate feature in the Accessories app, still the problem persists.

The problem is most definitely linked to the Micro-USB connection.

Please help me. This is really obnoxious.

:)

Varxtis, Jan 7, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue.
    If it persists,
    I recommend to
    contact Customer Supportfor
    further assistance. We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other issues please
    feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. Varxtis Win User

@M3tal Daz3:

Thank you, but I think you misunderstand. Under normal circumstances, I appreciate the vibrate feature. But in this instance, this is certainly a glitch relating to the Micro-USB connection, where the controller doesn't just vibrate, but the vibrating does
    not stop.

@XBF Esteban R

Thank you! You were very thorough, so Im scared this may just be an unknown until this gets to higher-ups or whatever tech department researches this.

Though I appreciate your feedback and am not trying to be argumentative, I have tried all your options, short of wiping the console. I have tried two controllers on 2 PCs and 1 laptop. I tried with Bluetooth, which both controllers are responsive on both
    PCs and the Laptop. But when I try the Micro-USB approach, the problem exhibits on both controllers on both PCs and the Laptop.

This is certainly a Micro-USB issue. It could very well be my console. But I hope someone looks into this.

Thank you again, both of you!!
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Varxtis!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to use your console to stream through PC.

In that instance, since you have tried a good amount of troubleshooting steps as it is, I would suggest trying another controller and see if that happens with it as well. If it doesn't it might have to do with the controller itself being serviced.

On the off chance that this problem might stem from your pc having trouble communicating with the Xbox app or the controller itself, I'd suggest trying a clean boot, which
    helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 10. Here is the
    linkon
    how to perform a clean boot.

If and when you can give those steps a shot and let us know how that helps.

Thanks!
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If controller vibrations are distracting or make it hard to use your controller, you can adjust their intensity or turn them off completely.

To change vibration, download the Xbox Accessories app from the Microsoft Store. Then, plug in your controller, open the app, and select
    Configure.

• For an Xbox Elite Controller, select the configuration profile you want to change. Then select
      Edit > Vibration and move the sliders to adjust vibration settings.
    • For the Xbox Wireless Controller, select Turn on vibration to turn controller vibration on or off.
  6. GrainedWings543 Win User

Cannot turn off vibration on a Bluetooth Xbox controller

I do not have an xbox, I use the controller on win10 pc. I took out the batteries, reinstalled the xbox accessories, tested the controller with Microsoft's game tester app, everything seems to be ok, exept from the vibration via bluetooth. It seems as
    if re-pairing the controller via bluetooth results in using the default profile. Via usb it does not vibrate.
Thema:

1. XBox One Stream from Win10 - Vibrate stuck when connected to PC via Micro-USB - Similar Threads - Stream Win10 Vibrate

2. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  3. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  4. Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...: This question has been asked before, but there is still no update and the Answers by the 'expert' were not even applicable to the XBox app, stating many options that just aren't available. Has...
  5. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  6. Streaming on twitch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Streaming on twitch: i am trying to live stream assassins creed odyssey but it says this game doesnt allow live streaming acd551a0-772e-4d49-ba4b-300f237f285f
  7. Audio stutter when streaming

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Audio stutter when streaming: Hi, I play on the Xbox series s and stream directly to twitch from console and there's always been audio stutter. It's intermittent throughout the stream. My internet connection and speed is...
  8. XB1-stream-to-Win10 no longer work, keeping asking me to sign in my XB1 with same account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XB1-stream-to-Win10 no longer work, keeping asking me to sign in my XB1 with same account: It worked before, I could play my XB1 remotely from my Windows 10 PC. About 1 or 2 weeks ago I tried to play again but it no longer work. When choosing the stream option in the Win10 Xbox App, it...
  9. Unable to Stream to Win10 PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Stream to Win10 PC: Every time I try to stream my Xbox One console to my Win10 laptop through the Xbox App, I get an error saying that either the Xbox or the App is not up to date and that I need to update it to...
  10. Xbox stream to win10 no chat in headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stream to win10 no chat in headphones: I'm having an issue when streaming to my windows 10 app. When I start streaming I loose all chat I'm my headphones (wireless turtle Beach). I stream to my PC when I want to be at my desk and live...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one stream to win10