xbox one store code error 0x80131500 for Games With Gold page

Discus and support xbox one store code error 0x80131500 for Games With Gold page in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Guys. I cannot for the life of me download April's Games With Gold. Each time I click on the box for Games With Gold I get the error page come up.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jojoborne, Apr 8, 2019.

1. jojoborne
    jojoborne Guest

Hi Guys.

I cannot for the life of me download April's Games With Gold. Each time I click on the box for Games With Gold I get the error page come up.

I've held the console button until the light goes out and then unplugged the console for 5 minutes.

I've done this twice and on reboot I still have the same problem.

I'm pretty sure I have the latest console update too.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

jojoborne, Apr 8, 2019
  2. jojoborne Win User

Hi ,

I've noticed initially this issue is likely caused due to a disruption in your console's connectivity to Xbox Live in that it cannot download the data for that section of the Store from the Xbox Live servers so it hangs up and gives you that error.

I've seen from another thread that someone with the same issue checked in the games and apps library and noticed the Store had an update and the issue seemed to have been resolved after the Store updated. If you see nothing under your updates, go ahead and
    do a
    hard reset and power cycle
    . Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 2-3 minutes. Then re-connect and
    turn on the Xbox and check for any updates again.

Let us know if this helps!
    Thanks, Diego I'll check the update.

I've already done the reset three times, so I doubt that will do anything.

I'll check the update and let you know.

It worked Diego thanks. It was just an update for the store. Thanks a lot my friend.
  3. jojoborne Win User

Hi there.

Sorry for the delay.

I just went to the website and downloaded a game no problem.

The reason it took me so long is because I live in The Netherlands, but I am English, so I have my console set to English.

The website is always in Dutch for me so I have to change my language and Location to The Netherlands, download the game and then switch back to English on my Xbox One.

Anyway I noticed under 'Queue' in My Apps that there is a GOLD heading. I never noticed this before as I always click on the Games With Gold banner on my homepage.

I just clicked on GOLD in my apps asn I was curious to see what happened and as it loaded to the store the same error message came up.

So, the game I downloaded on the website (The Technomancer) is downloading, but I still can't reach the Games With Gold page.
  4. jojoborne Win User

Hi ,

I've noticed initially this issue is likely caused due to a disruption in your console's connectivity to Xbox Live in that it cannot download the data for that section of the Store from the Xbox Live servers so it hangs up and gives you that error.

I've seen from another thread that someone with the same issue checked in the games and apps library and noticed the Store had an update and the issue seemed to have been resolved after the Store updated. If you see nothing under your updates, go ahead and
    do a
    hard reset and power cycle
    . Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 2-3 minutes. Then re-connect and
    turn on the Xbox and check for any updates again.

Let us know if this helps!
    Thanks, Diego I'll check the update.

I've already done the reset three times, so I doubt that will do anything.

I'll check the update and let you know.
  5. jojoborne Win User

Keep in mind your console region langusge region and account region must reflect your actual location to download bc titles including games with gold

Thats why you are facing the error everytime for bc titles when selecting english
    No, I've always downloaded games with Gold from the English set up, even though I'm in Holland and I've never faced the error before over years worth of Games With Gold, so it's not that.

The only reason I have to switch back to Holland when buying is because my credit card is listed to the Dutch layout in Euros.

Nothing to do with Games With Gold. That's why I had to do it with this game because it was on the website (ie Dutch) and not the console.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Keep in mind your console region langusge region and account region must reflect your actual location to download bc titles including games with gold

Thats why you are facing the error everytime for bc titles when selecting english
Thema:

1. xbox one store code error 0x80131500 for Games With Gold page - Similar Threads - store code error

2. Error code 0x80073CFE on Microsoft Store and Xbox Installer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x80073CFE on Microsoft Store and Xbox Installer: Hello, I am trying to install MFS2020 on Microsoft store and comes with the error code 0x80073CFE or 0x80004005. I recently uninstalled the Xbox app in attempt to fix the issue but failed. I have...
  3. Receiving error code 0x803FB005 when trying to download the xbox app from the microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receiving error code 0x803FB005 when trying to download the xbox app from the microsoft store.: I'm able to download other apps such as netflix fine. Ive even tried to download it from the xbox website and get problems there too. Ive reset the store and gone through all troubleshooting tips...
  4. Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...: I'm at my wit's end. I've had this problem for almost a year running and genuinely nothing works. No matter what commands I put in an Admin Powershell, no matter how I set Windows Update in my...
  5. Error code 20152945121 when trying to launch Microsoft flight simulator through windows store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 20152945121 when trying to launch Microsoft flight simulator through windows store: Hi, I hope everyone is well, when trying to launch Microsoft flight sim to install the full game I get the error code file system error 20152945121 and I’ve tried so many ways to avoid it but I...
  6. Can't install games on PC through Xbox and Microsoft Store apps; getting error code 0x80070005.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install games on PC through Xbox and Microsoft Store apps; getting error code 0x80070005.: Specifically, I am trying to install Sea of Thieves. I have had this game since around launch and so had this game installed previously, but I had uninstalled after not playing for a long time and...
  7. Microsoft Store can't install the Xbox app with error code: 0x80d06809

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store can't install the Xbox app with error code: 0x80d06809: Hi, I'm not sure what's going on with the Xbox Game Pass. I can't re-install/ update anything from the Microsoft Store. At first, I tried to install a game on the Xbox Game Pass, and it still...
  8. Microsoft Store error code 0xc800700E9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store error code 0xc800700E9: Hello! I was downloading Minecraft that I bought from Xbox Gamepass and it keeps giving me this error. I tried to download from the official site of Minecraft and it still gave me the same error....
  9. Does anyone know why in Microsoft store when updating it gives error code 0x800706C6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why in Microsoft store when updating it gives error code 0x800706C6: When I was about to update my games at Microsoft store when it gives a error message something went wrong it gives code: 0x800706C6. I was doing on LG Gram laptop. Model:14ZB90Q. Is there way to...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 not starting on Windows 10( xbox launcher/ms-store | error code: 0x12c)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 not starting on Windows 10( xbox launcher/ms-store | error code: 0x12c): Forza Horizon 5 is not starting and returns after 1.30min of waiting the error code 0x12c. I purchased the expensive premium edition 2 days ago from the xbox launcher on windows 10 and support...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x80131500 games gold