Xbox one Stolen. Can I do anything else/

Discus and support Xbox one Stolen. Can I do anything else/ in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one was stolen I was wondering if I can lock the xbox or find a way to locate the xbox. The person who has stolen it added his account onto it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lurtz kills, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Lurtz kills
    Lurtz kills Guest

My xbox one was stolen I was wondering if I can lock the xbox or find a way to locate the xbox. The person who has stolen it added his account onto it and I got a Email saying they have been added to my family so I removed them from my family I have changed
    my password so he cant get into my account. Would like to know if I can do anything else.

Any help would be nice.

:)

Lurtz kills, Oct 10, 2017
  2. Tracking Stolen XBOX ONE

my son's xbox was stolen a week ago and we have reported to the police. Is there anything else we can do?

Elijahzegeek99, Oct 10, 2017
  3. Ronman189
    Ronman189 Guest
    Need Help Tracking Down a Stolen XBox One

Is there some way to track down a stolen XBox One? A good friend of my sons had his house broken into a couple of days ago and had his XBox One stolen. He knows the thieves have logged on and used it, but he can't get the local police involved. They say
    they cannot do anything unless Microsoft gives them the IP address that was used for the log in. Microsoft refuses to help for some reason. They know who the machine is registered to, but will not help him. Is there something else he can do?

Ronman189, Oct 10, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Ya to locate the console you must contact the police and they will take it from.there especially since you said it had logined but due to the privacy and integrity of thr investigation only the police can deal with it

ngocphi, Oct 10, 2017
  5. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Be sure that your account is extra safe by adding 2 step verification. But there is no way for Xbox to track the console. You would have to rely on your local authorities to assist with that.

bowski477, Nov 1, 2018
  6. bowski477 Win User

Be sure that your account is extra safe by adding 2 step verification. But there is no way for Xbox to track the console. You would have to rely on your local authorities to assist with that.
  7. ngocphi Win User

Ya to locate the console you must contact the police and they will take it from.there especially since you said it had logined but due to the privacy and integrity of thr investigation only the police can deal with it
  8. Elijahzegeek99 Win User

Tracking Stolen XBOX ONE

my son's xbox was stolen a week ago and we have reported to the police. Is there anything else we can do?
  9. Smwutches Win User

Is there anything I can do about stolen Xbox One X?

The police would have to get in touch with Microsoft for any way to track it down. The enforcement team can only enforce things that happen on Live servers. They can't do anything about stolen consoles.
  10. Agent Reds Win User

Is there anything I can do about stolen Xbox One X?

Okay thanks for the info now I need to rely on cops that don’t even try to do their jobs. My lord this sucks
Thema:

1. Xbox one Stolen. Can I do anything else/ - Similar Threads - Stolen anything else

2. Lost or Stolen Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost or Stolen Xbox One: We travelled as a family and packed up most of our stuff to be left in storage. On our return same as the Goldilocks and the Bears, things were missing or moved. My Son's Xbox was one of them and...
  3. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  4. My console and 3 remotes was stolen 3 months back. is there a way to trace (online did not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console and 3 remotes was stolen 3 months back. is there a way to trace (online did not...: My console and 3 remotes was stolen 3 months back. is there a way to trace (online did not work form the Microsoft trace my device) or completely block the console and remotes?...
  5. Account got hacked and stolen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got hacked and stolen.: Hi! My Ubisoft Account got hacked and stolen, I created a new one but I can't connect the new one to my Xbox Game Pass and ubisoft did not want to give a ... about it, I wrote them that it got...
  6. My Xbox series x was stolen

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series x was stolen: What can I do to safe my account sign in there and how can I track it or lock the console ea394878-d909-4f27-8429-230f471fd5c8
  7. My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!): My account was stolen when I joined a fake hypixel discord server, I read a similar article on another person (Kenzie Law) that went through what I went. However, I do know the hackers email and...
  8. My xbox live account was stolen and banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account was stolen and banned: I tried to challenge the permanent ban, cuz i want to play, i want to purchase any content in destiny 2. But i cant because my appellation was rejected. I cant link a new account to Bungie.net,...
  9. Stolen account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stolen account: My main Microsoft account was stolen, I don't know how, and the email was changed. I sent 2 emails to Microsoft but got no response. Please help me. 082b4239-5807-4fc3-9d2a-aacca2b21ce2
  10. My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...: My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that includes all of my game purchases and current money? 6d9cc76f-8708-4bcc-b72a-ed847c16deea