XBOX ONE still can be better despite the updates!
Discus and support XBOX ONE still can be better despite the updates! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [quote user="Dangerboy4020"]"Xbox, redeem code". You,re right. That's really hard. [/quote] Except when the hunk of junk Kinect doesn't work. Mine is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by U N I F l E D, Mar 18, 2014.
Page 3 of 3
Page 3 of 3
Thema:
XBOX ONE still can be better despite the updates!
Loading...
-
XBOX ONE still can be better despite the updates! - Similar Threads - still better despite
-
Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them
in XboX InsidersOmega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me... -
Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?
in XboX InsidersIs the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up... -
I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update
in XboX InsidersI'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is... -
1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?
in XboX Insiders1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p... -
Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital
in XboX InsidersInsider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it... -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...
in XboX InsidersTo this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments] -
Smite Better With Friends 500 myVIP gems still not received.
in XBoX Rewards & SocialSmite Better With Friends 500 myVIP gems still not received.: I made a post about this over a month ago and just a day or two ago you guys allegedly solved the problem and resent the reward email to the address I provided. Problem is that I still have not... -
"Hitman" is still great and only getting better.
in XBoX on Consoles"Hitman" is still great and only getting better.: So it's a little bit of a weird way to introduce your game. "We'll give you the first chapter... and keep adding locations and missions as the months go by". But... it did allow them to offer...