XBOX One stereo headset mic not working but can hear other people talking.

Discus and support XBOX One stereo headset mic not working but can hear other people talking. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, i know there's a lot of questions similar to mine but i cant seem to find the answer. My xbox one stereo headset microphone stopped... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BiggDazz, Aug 30, 2017.

1. BiggDazz
    BiggDazz Guest

Hi everyone, i know there's a lot of questions similar to mine but i cant seem to find the answer. My xbox one stereo headset microphone stopped working earlier today. I hear people but they don't hear me. One weird thing is that when i crank the headphone
    volume to the max, the background noise coming from the headphones make my mic flash in the party. So the mic picks up sounds coming from the headphones but when i talk it picks up nothing. Any of you ever had this problem ? I tried to completly reboot my
    xbox, update the controller, checked my network status (NAT) i followed everything on supportmicrosoft. If any of you has any other ideas of what it might be feel free to help me. Thank you very much.

:)

BiggDazz, Aug 30, 2017
  2. Xbox One mic stopped working

Its just problems with XBOX live not your mic, I have the new stereo headset and the original headset and both I can't hear people talking.

Costa Apostolou, Aug 30, 2017
  3. Hurlzzz
    Hurlzzz Guest
    Mic Stopped working

Originally I was using the standard headset, then the chat stopped working. I could hear other people talking but they could not hear me. So then I bought the stereo headset and the same thing happened. I bought a new adapter figuring that was what broke.
    But it still doesn't work. I can hear everything including game sounds and chat, but no one can hear me, and they say they can hear a buzzing noise through my mic. I've tried 2 adapters and 3 controllers. All controllers are updated. Reset my xbox more than
    enough times. Nothing works.

Hurlzzz, Aug 30, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: