Xbox One Stereo Headset Adaptor Echo issues

Discus and support Xbox One Stereo Headset Adaptor Echo issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time I use my the Stereo Adaptor I get echo for everything I say unless it's one word then it doesn't echo for some reason. Any solutions to this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gvamp, Jun 6, 2014.

1. gvamp
    gvamp Guest

Every time I use my the Stereo Adaptor I get echo for everything I say unless it's one word then it doesn't echo for some reason. Any solutions to this I've updated the headset adaptor as well as the controller.

:)

gvamp, Jun 6, 2014
  2. Turtle Beach X12 headset on XBox One

Yes the stereo headset adaptor wire will work. It also states in the description you need the stereo headset adaptor by Microsoft the one for 17.85 as well. The wire and adaptor are both required to get your headset working. The cable you listed In your
    reply back to me and the 17. 85 xbox stereo headset adaptor are both required. The wire plugs in to the adaptor and the adaptor plugs in the Xbox controller. I have the elite controller with the headphone jack as well and it dosent work right in my testing.
    I know it sucks that you have to spend more money then you wanted too but unfortunately the only other way is to buy a new headset made for Xbox one. So buy the wire you stated in your reply post to me and the stereo headset adaptor for 17. 85 and your headset
    will work. Your x12s will have some issues with xbox one because they are not designed for the xbox one.

UndyingCatdog, Jun 6, 2014
  3. Xbox One Stereo headset echos

Whenever I use my Xbox One stereo headset in a party the people in the party hear an echo. How do I fix my headset so they don't hear an echo?

Metroid Meister, Jun 6, 2014
  4. Xbox One Stereo Headset Adaptor Echo issues

What headset are you using?

Skeeter Quill, Jun 7, 2014
  5. gvamp
    gvamp Guest
    Sorry I forgot to put in my initial post I'm using the Turtle Beach PX5 headset

gvamp, Jun 7, 2014
  6. AirShark
    AirShark Guest
    This happens frequently with my Polk Audio 4Shots too. Nice product MS has put out. :-/

AirShark, Jun 7, 2014
  7. gvamp
    gvamp Guest
    So I assume there's no fix to it yet? On a side note I have tried unplugging all the cables and stuff and that didn't fix it.

gvamp, Jun 8, 2014
  8. Xbox One Stereo Headset Adaptor Echo issues

happens to mine to have updated controller the lot

MessiahBrowny, Jun 9, 2014
  9. gvamp
    gvamp Guest
    I forgot to mention that I've also tried unplugging the cables from the headset and the adaptor and that doesn't fix it. Hopefully a controller update fixes the issue soon.

gvamp, Jun 10, 2014
  10. Districtopia
    Districtopia Guest
    Have you tried this?
    support.xbox.com/.../wired-headset-help

You hear an echo or noise during gameplay

Note If you hear an echo effect, it often originates from the person who is talking and not necessarily from the person who hears the echo. For example, if you hear an echo only when someone else talks, the problem may be with the headset connection
    of the person who is talking.

The following conditions may cause an echo or noise during gameplay:

• The microphone detects ambient noises. This includes voice transmission that comes from the earpiece.
    • The headset plug is not fully inserted into the controller.
    • You are using the Xbox One Wireless Controller, and the battery levels in the unit are low.
    If you or other players hear an echo or other noise during gameplay, try the following:

• Turn the volume down on your TV or stereo.
    • Disconnect the headset, and then reconnect it firmly to the controller's expansion port.

Note Never pull on the headset cable when removing it from your controller. Remove your headset from your controller by pulling on the body of the headset plug.
    • Clean the plug on the headset cable with a clean cloth, and then reconnect the headset to the controller.
    • Test the headset by connecting it to a different controller.
    • If you’re using an Xbox One Wireless Controller, replace the AA batteries or recharge the Xbox One rechargeable battery.

Note Never pull on the headset cable when removing it from your controller. Remove your headset from your controller by pulling on the body of the headset plug.

Clean the plug on the headset cable with a clean cloth, and then reconnect the headset to the controller.

Test the headset by connecting it to a different controller.

If you’re using an Xbox One Wireless Controller, replace the AA batteries or recharge the Xbox One rechargeable battery.

Districtopia, Oct 31, 2018
  11. UndyingCatdog Win User

Turtle Beach X12 headset on XBox One

Yes the stereo headset adaptor wire will work. It also states in the description you need the stereo headset adaptor by Microsoft the one for 17.85 as well. The wire and adaptor are both required to get your headset working. The cable you listed In your
    reply back to me and the 17. 85 xbox stereo headset adaptor are both required. The wire plugs in to the adaptor and the adaptor plugs in the Xbox controller. I have the elite controller with the headphone jack as well and it dosent work right in my testing.
    I know it sucks that you have to spend more money then you wanted too but unfortunately the only other way is to buy a new headset made for Xbox one. So buy the wire you stated in your reply post to me and the stereo headset adaptor for 17. 85 and your headset
    will work. Your x12s will have some issues with xbox one because they are not designed for the xbox one.
  12. gvamp Win User

I forgot to mention that I've also tried unplugging the cables from the headset and the adaptor and that doesn't fix it. Hopefully a controller update fixes the issue soon.
  13. AirShark Win User

This happens frequently with my Polk Audio 4Shots too. Nice product MS has put out. :-/
  14. Districtopia Win User

Have you tried this?
    support.xbox.com/.../wired-headset-help

You hear an echo or noise during gameplay

Note If you hear an echo effect, it often originates from the person who is talking and not necessarily from the person who hears the echo. For example, if you hear an echo only when someone else talks, the problem may be with the headset connection
    of the person who is talking.

The following conditions may cause an echo or noise during gameplay:

• The microphone detects ambient noises. This includes voice transmission that comes from the earpiece.
    • The headset plug is not fully inserted into the controller.
    • You are using the Xbox One Wireless Controller, and the battery levels in the unit are low.
    If you or other players hear an echo or other noise during gameplay, try the following:

• Turn the volume down on your TV or stereo.
    • Disconnect the headset, and then reconnect it firmly to the controller's expansion port.

• Clean the plug on the headset cable with a clean cloth, and then reconnect the headset to the controller.
    • Test the headset by connecting it to a different controller.
    • If you’re using an Xbox One Wireless Controller, replace the AA batteries or recharge the Xbox One rechargeable battery.

Clean the plug on the headset cable with a clean cloth, and then reconnect the headset to the controller.

Test the headset by connecting it to a different controller.

If you’re using an Xbox One Wireless Controller, replace the AA batteries or recharge the Xbox One rechargeable battery.
  15. MessiahBrowny Win User

happens to mine to have updated controller the lot
Thema:

1. Xbox One Stereo Headset Adaptor Echo issues - Similar Threads - Stereo Headset Adaptor

2. Why does the xbox stereo headset stop working so fast and easily?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the xbox stereo headset stop working so fast and easily?: I bought the starfeild version of the xbox stereo headset and the left earpeice which is used to control the chat mixer simply just doesnt work and i cant even change it through the audio settings...
  3. Is the Xbox Stereo Headset latex-free?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the Xbox Stereo Headset latex-free?: I have someone in my home looking for a headset who also happens to be very allergic to latex. Does the official Xbox Stereo Headset contain latex? c5a10a76-df97-40ac-80dc-a1361efea164
  4. PC - Stereo Headset Adaptor Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    PC - Stereo Headset Adaptor Issue: I have an Stereo Headset adaptor plugged into my Elite 2 Controller. The Xbox Party Chat and Game audio all works fine. However for some reason the 'player' vs 'game' audio volume function on the...
  5. Stereo headset adaptor doesn´t work after one use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stereo headset adaptor doesn´t work after one use: Hi, I have the stereo headset from Microsoft, and it comes with an adapter so I can hear both audio game and chat, I used it the day before yesterday and it worked fine, but yesterday I had no...
  6. Xbox one x stereo headset adaptor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x stereo headset adaptor: Xbox one x controller with headset adaptor the adaptor is on mute all the time i have tryed to update controller but says controller is up to date aba6e50d-ad47-4949-bab8-91dc9241d678
  7. My Xbox One Stereo Headset ADAPTOR is always muted

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One Stereo Headset ADAPTOR is always muted: in march i had a blast playing halo n gears n tom clancys wild lands,,i would party up with friends n strangers alike no problem,,now i am part of the early update program,,so ever since the...
  8. Stereo headset adaptor buzzing with my turtle beach.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stereo headset adaptor buzzing with my turtle beach.: I updated the controller and when i plug in the turtle beech it buzzes. But when i plug in a 360 headset it works fine. Also other people hear the buzzing. 7295b4ce-6d31-45d8-b5f2-aeaf2903695c
  9. Xbox one headset stereo adaptor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one headset stereo adaptor: I got a headset adaptor and I got issues with it, it disconnects my controller and it cuts in and out it gets worse then disconnects my controller there a reason why? Please thanks....
  10. Xbox One Stereo Headset Adaptor + Turtle Beach Ear Force PX4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stereo Headset Adaptor + Turtle Beach Ear Force PX4: Hoping someone can help. I bought the headset adaptor about a month ago and all was good at the beginning however in the last week or so it's become barely usable with my headset. The sound cuts...