Xbox One Startup Error Code E101 & E100

Discus and support Xbox One Startup Error Code E101 & E100 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am seeing the Something went wrong screen when my Xbox One console start up with an error code E101. I followed the troubleshooting steps for E101... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JMRTin, May 19, 2020.

1. JMRTin
    JMRTin Guest

I am seeing the Something went wrong screen when my Xbox One console start up with an error code E101.
    I followed the troubleshooting steps for E101 including the Offline System Update using file OSU1. The update was successful, however, when the console restarted, it returned to the Something went wrong screen with error code E100.
    I followed the troubleshooting steps for E100 by restoring the console to factory default but still it goes back to the Something went wrong screen with the same error code E100.
    Please advise what is the next step to resolve this issue. Thanks.

:)

JMRTin, May 19, 2020
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox one 1 generation ne s'ouvre plus/ doesn't work

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with an Xbox One original console throwing an E100 error when attempting to startup the console. To troubleshoot this, check out this article:

Error E100 - Xbox One

I hope this helps.
  3. KJ357=15 Win User

I have been plagued by this error code for years now. It started with my CD Rom going bad. They did the troubleshoot it worked for a while. A month after my warranty expiring it started acting up again CD Rom stopped working and error code E100 00000703
    80910002 started to appear. I stopped buying CDs and just purchased online to get around the issue. This error code has prevented me from playing online for as long as Week. Its stuck on a update screen. This has been going on since late 2018.

The issue is Xbox sold a known faulty console and wants us to pay for its repairs out of pocket. I have a XBOX 360 which cd Rom works fine . Yall did a recall on that for over heating. Why didn't you do a recall for the faulty cd roms and this constant Error
    code.

I am a paying customer being held back from using services i pay for, bc of an issue that shouldn't be happening.

Yall are wrong for this and yall should be sued.I
  4. JMRTin Win User

5. mustafa1svk Win User

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/system-update-solution/startup-error
  6. FlashSpirit3 Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox One Startup Error Code E101 & E100 - Similar Threads - Startup Error Code

2. Starfield Crash on startup with error code 0x1.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Crash on startup with error code 0x1.: I am unable to launch starfield. Every time I launch it, it gives me an error 0x1. I have allowed it through controlled folder access and reinstalled it but it still isn't working. I also have...
  3. How to fix Error code: (0x8007042b) on MSFS StartUp

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Error code: (0x8007042b) on MSFS StartUp: So every time my game updates it always throws 0x8007042b that error message at me and never ever launches. It only happens to msfs which is annoying as the only fix I've found is to reinstall the...
  4. Startup Error Code 208

in XBoX on Consoles
    Startup Error Code 208: What is Startup Error Code 208? I can't find a definition or solution for it. When this error code comes up I have two options on the screen. 1- Restart the xbox or 2- Troubleshoot the issue....
  5. Error code 0x80070490 xbox one x stays on green xbox screen at startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x80070490 xbox one x stays on green xbox screen at startup: I'm getting error code to eventually pop up 0x80070490 this is after xbox one x gets stuck on green xbox loading screen when first powering on. Have hard reset 100 times unplugged power cable [Mod...
  6. Xbox One startup error code is blank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One startup error code is blank: My OG Xbox One got the green screen of death where it hangs on the Xbox loading screen until Half Life 3 comes out. I got to the safe boot menu and tried an update via usb and it gave me a blank...
  7. Xbox One X - Error Code 0x80070490 on Startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Error Code 0x80070490 on Startup: On my Xbox One X, my son uses it all the time, downloading all kinds of games through my Game Pass. Well he said Fortnite was acting weird so he decided to Restart the Xbox. It looked like it was...
  8. Startup Troubleshoot with NO ERROR CODE

in XBoX Accessibility
    Startup Troubleshoot with NO ERROR CODE: Every time I start up my xbox one I get a "troubleshoot" screen giving me the options of continue, reset to factory settings, offline update and to turn my console off. There is no error code...
  9. Startup error code E100

in XBoX on Consoles
    Startup error code E100: [Mod Removed] microsoft you have killed my xbox one it was working fine till your update tried all the fixes Then at the said my xbox needs to be repaired then offer me your service number...
  10. Startup Error/Invalid Error Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Startup Error/Invalid Error Code: I have an Xbox One that has been acting up a little bit and now it won’t start up. It will give me the loading screen and then asks to Restart, reset, or troubleshoot. I do NOT want to reset my...