Xbox one something went wrong problem

Discus and support Xbox one something went wrong problem in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox one something went wrong problem I have a issue about Xbox one I can't get to my picking my network to set up my internet to the Xbox one I... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SheemaStylez88, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Xbox one something went wrong problem

I have a issue about Xbox one I can't get to my picking my network to set up my internet to the Xbox one I normally use my phone hotpot which normally it always let's me set it up to the Xbox one but when I click on network settings all of a sudden I get
    a something went wrong pop-up give it anther try. If this happens again, let us know by entering 0x90070490 at Xbox.com/errorhelp so we can investigate. You might help for your task here on Xbox. From here, press the menu button on yours controller, then
    choose Help. Which I did but one didn't work abed two I need to be connected to my internet which it says. And if I could I wouldn't have this problem and I wouldn't be on here asking for help but anyone can please can you help me..

:)

SheemaStylez88, Feb 11, 2018
  2. BigEv55
    BigEv55 Guest
    something went wrong

trying to redeem my 3 months and it is not working.

BigEv55, Feb 11, 2018
  3. Something went wrong

I tried to log in to my dow 2 game today but I needed to enter my password. I then enter in the password many times but it did not work. I was think to myself WTH was going on. Then I logged in to my live account but it needed to be verified to my gmail
    account... so I didn't remember my gmail account password. I decided to use my hotmail account. When I went to change it I didn't change @live to @hotmail.com. Now I have lost game Xbox live gaming account...

WHAT CAN I DO TO GET MY ACCOUNT BACK?

I'm starting to hate all the hoops I have to go through. I'm thinking about leaving live for good...

BasilicanAunt16, Feb 11, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: