Xbox One Smartglass workaround for Iconia W700

Discus and support Xbox One Smartglass workaround for Iconia W700 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This work aorund worked for me 1st step download the latest driver for qualcom atheros wifi adapter I am using driver 10.0.0.251 2nd step manage the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RidhwanLatif, Jan 11, 2014.

1. RidhwanLatif
    RidhwanLatif Guest

This work aorund worked for me

1st step download the latest driver for qualcom atheros wifi adapter I am using driver 10.0.0.251

2nd step manage the power, Control Panel, hw and sound, power option (choose what the power button do) from power options, when I Press the button both on battery and plugged in set to "Shut Down" this is to make sure that wifi completely full power wake up
    when the W700 start up (important power adapter need to be plug in)

3nd step In control panel,hw and sound, device manager, network adapter, qualcom atheros, right click properties go to power management untick allow the computer to turn off device to save power.

5th step plug the power adapter to w700, press the power button (win 8 should be completely shut down). Press the power again to start up w700 and now you can connect with xbox one smartglass.

Based on my experience the problem came from the power management and driver for wifi atheros not full powered when the W700 start up without power adapter. So everytime we want to use xbox one smartglass we have to connect w700 to the power adapter, after
    connected we can unplug the adapter.

Hope It works

:)

RidhwanLatif, Jan 11, 2014
  2. Mike Glynn
    Mike Glynn Guest
    xbox one smartglass cant connect to tablet

Try pugging the tablet into the power supply before starting SmartGlass. My W700 has the same problem, its to do with power save function on the WiFi card.

Mike Glynn, Jan 11, 2014
  3. jgt157
    jgt157 Guest
    0x82bc008 error

I had to send my Acer iconia w700 tablet in for repairs and it came back with a fresh load of windows 8 installed. When I reinstalled wordament and solitaire and start them to play them, I get a 0x82bc0008 error code. I tried a couple of suggestions I've
    read in the forums like logging into Xbox.com and then launch the application, but the suggestions just haven't worked. I think it has something to do with the clean install. Any help would be appreciated.

jim

jgt157, Jan 11, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: