xbox one smartglass beta

Discus and support xbox one smartglass beta in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; anyone else download it? its amazing. now i can control my whole DRV with my phone. I don't need my remote for anything anymore.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Upinya Slayin, May 2, 2014.

1. xbox one smartglass beta

anyone else download it? its amazing. now i can control my whole DRV with my phone. I don't need my remote for anything anymore.

:)

Upinya Slayin, May 2, 2014
  2. SGGerald
    SGGerald Guest
    Update for Windows and Windows Phone Xbox One SmartGlass Apps - fixes boot up issue

Hey folks!

We have updated the Windows and Windows Phone Xbox One SmartGlass apps to fix the issue where they were crashing on boot.

Production Apps:

Beta Apps:

Thanks for your patience while we worked to get the fix out.

SGGerald, May 2, 2014
  3. XBox One SmartGlass on Windows 10

Hey there.

To stream your Xbox One to your Windows 10 PC, you'll need to use the "Xbox" app - not "Xbox Smartglass" or "Xbox Smartglass BETA". Try searching the store for just "Xbox".

Theory of Game, May 2, 2014
  4. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest

xbox one smartglass beta

>squeals with joy< OMG I cannot wait to get home to DL this. \m/ >< \m/

xXCamhawkXx, May 2, 2014
  5. yeah its amazing. the remote looks just like my DVR remote. and works perfect. which is great becuase my DVR remote was dying.

6. I got the message about it, but when I go to the web address, there's nothing there. xbox one smartglass beta :(

Galactic Geek, May 2, 2014
  7. I have it. The preview only works on Windows 8 devices, Windows Phone devices, and Android devices.

What’s new in this preview?

• OneGuide support is now built into the Xbox One SmartGlass app!Improved text input awareness – The keyboard in SmartGlass now displays any time the onscreen keyboard is displayed on the Xbox One console, to make text
      input easier.
      • View what’s on TV without interrupting what you’re doing on your Xbox One
      • Change TV channels on your Xbox One through OneGuide on SmartGlass
      • Find and favorite TV Channels
      • TV Universal Remote Control to control your Cable Box and TV
    • Compare achievements – Compare your achievements for a game against what your friend has completed (This feature is currently available only on the Windows Phone 8 and Android versions of the SmartGlass update preview,
      for now.)
    • Reorder your pins – Go to the Pins Hub in SmartGlass to drag and drop the order of your pins on the Xbox One console (This feature is currently available only on the Android version of the SmartGlass update preview, for
      now.)
    • Updated game clip view count
      – SmartGlass now properly increments the view count of your Game Clips that you watched (This feature is currently available only on the Android version of the SmartGlass update preview, for now.)

Goth Vampirella, May 2, 2014
  8. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

xbox one smartglass beta

The Smartglass beta has been out for a month now. They even added the Activity feed to the main screen.

x24hrs2livex, May 2, 2014
  9. My problem is I only have Smartglass for Windows 8 PC, which isn't being supported with the new features right now... Android users appear to be the real lucky ones.

Galactic Geek, May 2, 2014
  10. @24 really? i just got the message from XBL yesterday xbox one smartglass beta :(

@GG yeah i have a windows 7 laptop, an ipad, and an android galaxy note 3. I usually get access to anything. unless its windows 8 only. Also didn't MS give a free upgrade to 8.1 from 8?

11. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    ^^ Yes the did give a free upgrade. I got an email about it a few weeks ago

12. Mafivee
    Mafivee Guest
    Grabbed the 360 and One Smartglass apps last night, but I still have yet to have a play around with them.

Mafivee, May 2, 2014
  13. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

xbox one smartglass beta

Also missing from Goth's list of improvements are receiving Push notifications for when ypu receive messages and when friends come online. And the Activity feed being implemented into smartglass

14. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest
    I just downloaded the Xbox One Smartglass Beta. Pretty sweet.

xXCamhawkXx, Oct 31, 2018
  15. xXCamhawkXx Win User

xbox one smartglass beta

I just downloaded the Xbox One Smartglass Beta. Pretty sweet.
  16. Theory of Game Win User

XBox One SmartGlass on Windows 10

Hey there.

To stream your Xbox One to your Windows 10 PC, you'll need to use the "Xbox" app - not "Xbox Smartglass" or "Xbox Smartglass BETA". Try searching the store for just "Xbox".
  17. Dylan Gore Win User

xbox one smartglass dissapeared?

I am not sure why you are unable to find smartglass for the Xbox one, I have Windows 8.1 Pro and when I search for "Smartglass" I see all three versions of smartglass - xbox one, xbox one beta and xbox 360 as shown in the image

http://i.imgur.com/U5Zu8y5.png

Is it possible that the age on your account is below 12 years old as the smartglass apps have an age rating of 12+
  18. Goth Vampirella Win User

Next Preview update is going live!

Just a lil off topic... My Xbox One Smartglass Beta updated tonight and it is pretty cool. That is all.
    :p
  19. SirSkunkalot Win User

6 Months into Xbox One - What do you think so far?

Loving it!

just got the live tv update and the new smartglass beta app

Things just getting better and better

Bring it on xbox one
Thema:

xbox one smartglass beta

1. xbox one smartglass beta - Similar Threads - smartglass beta

2. SmartGlass 2.0 the X^2 Initiative(X Squared)

in XboX Insiders
    SmartGlass 2.0 the X^2 Initiative(X Squared): Xbox and Microsoft should create a 1st party mobile controller similar to the Backbone, Razor, and other examples whereas the phone is in the center of the controller. (I feel sorry for the people...
  3. Xbox smartglass beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox smartglass beta: I am and I am having problems with my clips on the smartglass. My friends nor I can view my clips for some odd reason. Why is this happening? thank you i advance....
  4. Xbox Smartglass (for 360) is flagging for App Compatibility in iOS 10.3 (beta)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Smartglass (for 360) is flagging for App Compatibility in iOS 10.3 (beta): The Xbox 360 Smartglass app in iOS 10.3 (currently in beta) is flagging as a 32-bit binary that "will not work with future versions of iOS" if it isn't updated. Is the Xbox 360 Smartglass app...
  5. How do I stream TV from Xbox One to Smartglass Beta?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stream TV from Xbox One to Smartglass Beta?: I read that the update to the latest Smartglass app for Windows Phone 8 should enable the live-streaming of TV from my Xbox to my device. I can't find the correct settings in the Smartglass app...
  6. Tv listings smartglass beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tv listings smartglass beta: I'm in the preview program and have the latest smartglass beta on my android 4.0.4 phone when looking on the one guide there is no tv listings or favourites on the smartglass one guide section ,...
  7. Xbox 1 Smartglass Beta problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 1 Smartglass Beta problem: Hey. I downloaded the new beta for xbox one smartglass. The tv one guide works great. But when I try to load up the cable/tv universal remote, the majority of the buttons won't appear on screen....
  8. iOS smartglass beta

in XBoX on Consoles
    iOS smartglass beta: Just got my invite, I'm in!!!! 3b92e89f-b18c-40ee-9cfa-5465c3458a14
  9. My SmartGlass Beta Updated!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My SmartGlass Beta Updated!: Since everyone on the forums needs to know things like this apparently, I thought I'd share. :P It's awesome as usual. 20b7a1c3-d7e2-4c66-b6db-534aeb820635
  10. 2 Issues: Won't boot Beta and Won't connect to smartglass

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Issues: Won't boot Beta and Won't connect to smartglass: Please help. I am ready to throw this thing out of the window. this is really frustrating, i've tried deleting , system re-start , re-boot, everything. 69f6e4df-8666-4714-9ec1-a5e29df879e1